Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That's great, Twinkles.

I said I couldn't do anything, but if you need it by Wednesday, I can make a siggy or two on Tuesday. Let me know. ðŸ˜Š
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

First of all, is the forum decoration only about christmas? I didn't get it. A bit busy and pre-occupied with some other stuff...I think it can be a general lovely thread filled with some beautiful stuff...maybe something which will be entertaining to the person who visits it...why make it monotonous with only posts saying why we love christmas etc?

exactly, even I agree with you...!!

but the mod stated that it would be of Christmas based so can you discuss with her about it ðŸ˜›
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gadhadada

DII... main kiya karun???

mujhy tou samjh hee NAHI aa raha 
cz as per RULES SERIALS per tou kuch bana nahi saktay...

Check the first pg where Twinkle post the rules of it & give suggestions how it will be
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

exactly, even I agree with you...!!

but the mod stated that it would be of Christmas based so can you discuss with her about it ðŸ˜›

But Twinkle with Christmas we can add some funny features also to make it different from others
-Twinkles- thumbnail
ok for quite some time now I was trying some audio mixes of some best carols, but couldn't complete one to re-create a narration within the timeline ðŸ˜†

so instead of wasting time I think it would be better if I share here the list of carols which suits better for the given theme

No# 1 the song which describes the story of Christmas 😛 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UkBnLLRJbX0

No# 2 :: two of Praise & Worship songs - which has a very good music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03lfnqwvuXY&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tiWqF5Ptolo

No# 3 - Jingle bells  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=O2MFducncsg

can add more if more suggestions needed ðŸ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail
How about doing it Grinch-style? We make a full Grinch story out of everything. Start of at the beginning with hating Christmas and end with loving it.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

But Twinkle with Christmas we can add some funny features also to make it different from others

even that's ok...

we can also add St.Nicolas aka Santa Claus story too ... ðŸ˜› 

we can think of sharing some funny experiences of meeting Santa (imaginary)  

why not write a cute story of imaginary vision of meeting Santa ðŸ˜ƒ 
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

How about doing it Grinch-style? We make a full Grinch story out of everything. Start of at the beginning with hating Christmas and end with loving it.

can you explain in detail, so that it helps in understanding what's your point of view ðŸ˜›
debasree04 thumbnail
Thanx Twinkle ðŸ¤—
At first i check it all then will say it

Sri...if we make Grinch one then we have to make 2 VMs becoz one only on Grinch & second on christmas & wish etc
Minionite thumbnail
Okay. So like the Grinch instead of explaining why we love Christmas, we can say we hate Christmas. The VM can be something along the lines of the Grinch stealing everyone's presents and trees when they are asleep. Then we have a siggy which shows that people are still celebrating Christmas and New Year and show the different days that are celebrated during Christmas. A second siggy can show the Grinch doing a turnaround. We can end off with some personal stories of why we love Christmas and we can include a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's siggy.