Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

@twinkle about the music thingy ... I have a fusion of various christmas carols that I played on casio ... I guess we can have that πŸ˜› ... will try combine them !!-- sounds great, try making a long duration one so that it can be heard from the welcome post to farewell  πŸ˜›

Maybe we can have a VM with christmas wishes by everyone compiled .. -- that's what I was saying,πŸ˜† 

and the rest I feel everyone should send in whatever they can ... any sort of creation ... and all that can be sorted out and compiled and posted !! -- will have all the rough work in this thread only , so that only the finalized outpost of posts can be put to the main one 

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

koi mujhe vi samjhayega kya???

kya samjhana hay aapko...?? πŸ˜³
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If all of u want VM from me then i have a suggestion to all that all of u just write 2-3 lines on the thread...no need of PM...i will make siggies with it...becoz PM method is too much hectic as we have no much time...
I will make VM on it...
If any active member fail to do it...i will add something from behalf of her /his if the member is active here

So what's ur suggestion?? Tell me 😊
-Twinkles- thumbnail
NO PMS all the in & out  discussions SHOULD be here only 

all the rough work, suggestions, doubts,  are to be discussed here only
Edited by -Twinkles- - 12 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Xactly...all should be here...

Twinkle...tell me about my ideas...
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

If any active member fail to do it...i will add something from behalf of her /his if the member is active here -- good one πŸ‘πŸΌ

So what's ur suggestion?? Tell me 😊 no need to mention,😳 but as your asking to share suggestions so use all your best of best video effects, transitions and animationπŸ˜ƒ

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So then let's decide ... everyone please post here saying what can you make on the theme of christmas ??? Keep in mind we have very less time !!! Definitely no compulsion that only siggies or VMs have to be made ,... all sorts of creative work is welcome ,... say within the time frame of 3 days.

@Twinke let people post in telling what they can do with the time frame ... if everyone gives suggestions AND sends in their contribution then great ... else we'll divide stuff between the few of us !!
Minionite thumbnail
It's a great idea, but sadly I'm got exams and then going on a trip, will be really hard for me to participate. Doesn't stop me from voting or enjoying other people's work!!! πŸ˜›
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I once mentioned I am horribly non creativeπŸ˜›
debasree04 thumbnail
I think it should be like this way

starting welcome
some lines (in short paragraph in ENGLISH) about What is christmass
one siggy on Chistmass
Write a short but totally justified all things related to Chistmass (in english)
one siggy
two or three poems
VM on Christmass
Gifts for friends

What do u say ???? PLEASE COMMENT