Frequent Posters

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
use ANYVIDEOCONVERTER 

it help in converting youtube links into any format 

here's the downloading link...

thanks to debasree who helped me when I need it ðŸ˜³

BTW, what about collecting siggys from the members ? May be it's not that easy but still we can try ðŸ˜›
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We'll first have to see if everyone is ready to make a siggy !! It need not be top class ... I'd rather appreciate creations by everyone regardless of whether it's very good or not !!
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I know how to do the music thingy so definitely can help 😛 ... thanks to Chinnu who told me 😆 - bingo, then you can start working on it from now on ...  waiting for chinnu & neeme's reply, but we have to google search for them, as both aren't available right now ðŸ˜†

I was discussing about this thread till a few days back but Daya sir's b'day contest was going on and I didn't bring up this topic ... I forgot 😛 ... thanks a ton Twinky for bringing this topic here !!!  --- I was doing the Mission Santa thread and I got a pm from our viewbie , in the beginning I was confused , so the credit goes to visrom di who informed me bout it indirectly ðŸ˜‰

One must remember we DO NOT have to make creations or whatever regarding to the show ... it has to be different .. but nothing related to the show !!!  not even our names to be displayed on our creations ...?? ðŸ˜•

-Twinkles- thumbnail

We'll first have to see if everyone is ready to make a siggy !! It need not be top class ... I'd rather appreciate creations by everyone regardless of whether it's very good or not !!

I guess this is enough to motivate everyone to participate... come on guys... lets start making it as soon as we can ðŸ˜›
Bhavanab thumbnail
No no ... creations can have your name ... but as far as the rules are concerned I don't think we are allowed to make anything related to the show or forums !!

Here goes the rule that says so !!

They CANNOT have any SERIAL related content on the thread.
*This is to ensure that the thread is generic to allow for unbiased voting!!!*

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually i saw this thread few days ago but as i dnt understand actually what is it ðŸ˜•
Thread on Chirstmass...just a one main post or few posts???
Please can anyone tell me
Twinkle...i m always here...
But at first we need to decide it xactly what to do as the time is very less
-Twinkles- thumbnail

No no ... creations can have your name ... but as far as the rules are concerned I don't think we are allowed to make anything related to the show or forums !!

that what I was talking about ... hope others too are cleared from its confusion if any ðŸ˜ƒ
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
koi mujhe vi samjhayega kya???
Bhavanab thumbnail
Well basically we have to make a thread of ONE post ... i.e. the first post which will go in for voting !!!

This post should be on Christmas theme with NO connection to the serial !! It has to be innovative and different ... all sorts of creations ... be it in the form of siggies,VMS.poems,experiences ... all sorts of creations about Christmas are welcome !!!

@twinkle about the music thingy ... I have a fusion of various christmas carols that I played on casio ... I guess we can have that 😛 ... will try combine them !!

Maybe we can have a VM with christmas wishes by everyone compiled ..

and the rest I feel everyone should send in whatever they can ... any sort of creation ... and all that can be sorted out and compiled and posted !!
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

Actually i saw this thread few days ago but as i dnt understand actually what is it ðŸ˜• --- better late than never , so lets not regret for the delay anymore ðŸ˜ƒ
Thread on Chirstmass...just a one main post or few posts??? --  Let me confirm and let you know is it one post per forum or member ? 
Please can anyone tell me
Twinkle...i m always here... -- good to hear / read that deba ðŸ˜›
But at first we need to decide it xactly what to do as the time is very less -- few minutes before roopal was discussing about the VM, gave her AVC link, better you discuss with her and decide what to do, if you need any help with decoration stuff, I'll help you ðŸ˜ƒ