Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandhya suspicious about Meenaxi

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Diya Aur Baati Hum News
HOME  SHOWS  DIYA AUR BAATI HUM  NEWS  Sandhya suspicious about Meenaxi

Sandhya suspicious about Meenaxi

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 

Sandhya has been religiously doing her duty as a bahu and wife in STAR Plus' prime time, Diya Aur Baati Hum. She supported her husband in his work and has also been trying to figure out how the godown got burnt. In tonight's episode, she will find a clue which will lead her in the right direction.

A STARPlus.in source informs, "Sandhya realized that someone had simply burnt the cartons and not the saris, after her little experiment in the kitchen. In tonight's episode, she will accidentally see Meenaxi packing some saris and will get suspicious of her. To prove her theory, she will form a plan and tell Meenaxi that the culprit left a palm print in the godown which will serve as proof for the cops. Meenaxi will panic on hearing the same and will make a move." Will it be the right one or will it trap her?

Sandhya explains, "The clues I found in the godown- the burnt carton, the matchstick, smell of kerosene and later when my experiment with the burnt cloth and burnt carton proved that the saris weren't burnt with the cartons, I felt I had to take some action. When I saw Meenaxi packing saris, I couldn't believe my eyes. I hope my thoughts are wrong and she isn't the culprit. I have a plan to prove her innocence or guilt- either way I will have an answer."

Will Sandhya be able to catch Meenaxi red handed? What will happen next? Don't forget to watch Diya Aur Baati Hum Mon-Fri at 9 pm on STAR Plus.

STARPlus.in news
 | 
Friday, December 16, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/show/diya-aur-baati-hum-sandhya-suspicious-about-meenaxi/news134_2707.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice!! yeh toh hona hi tha!

Meena apni kabar khudwa rahi hai!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Now i am sure its Meena only who is after bhabhos arrest ...def Meena wud b proven guilty by sandhya infront of bhabho and bhabho wud ask Meena to leave the house and to live in her maayaka...and meena will avenge bhabho by filing a complaint against her that her saas is torturing her..and vikram wud also b in this evil plan.
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnxxx for sharing dear...๐Ÿ‘
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow, wanna see how she works out her plan๐Ÿ˜ƒ
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.

Looking forward to the epi:)
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing Tanu, definitely looking forward for this ... 
DEEENCH thumbnail
thanx
lol cant wait 4 meena 2 get shook

will deff wait 4 the epi