fingers crossed..

Poll

wil kastur tell MOHAN bout reena matter??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
do u guys actually think she wil??😕
if she does den no 1 will b happier dan me..😃
i really want MOHUR 2 do sumthing atleast, no matter related 2 whom...
but hp she doesn't approach baapji again 4 d matter...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

786786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really hope she tells Mohan as well, but I'm pretty sure she won't. I have a a feeling she's guna get yelled at after from Saroj and prbly Mohan too for not telling anyone -.- 
ut den yesterday she tried telling saroj/baapji...
nw wat wil stop her 4m trying 2 tell it 2 MOHAN?🤔
786786 thumbnail
b/c Mohan is to obsessed about himself, so he's not guna giv Kastur a chance and Kastur's might try telling him and then she might think " oh he's already so stressed out...""

And Reena might talk to her again and tell her to not tell anyone, and then Reena will make Kastur swear that she won't tell anyone -.- the typical story 
phil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes she will because no matter how much Reena wants to hide it is not something which will go away.
harshadbaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i thnk she wont tell to  mohan
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i guess she wont. But she will surely get scolded by saroj in dis matter...

Originally posted by: 786786

b/c Mohan is to obsessed about himself, so he's not guna giv Kastur a chance and Kastur's might try telling him and then she might think " oh he's already so stressed out...""

And Reena might talk to her again and tell her to not tell anyone, and then Reena will make Kastur swear that she won't tell anyone -.- the typical story 

if sumthing lik dis happens den again i will b dissappointed..nd MOHAN is not stressed but dese ppl nd dere chaos is making him tired..but weneva kastur spoke wid him bout nething xcept baapji she always got his support..it's ok d CVs actually din't leave much 2 xpect sumthing sensible 4m dem or d character of d heroine...

Originally posted by: phil

Yes she will because no matter how much Reena wants to hide it is not something which will go away.

dat's wat phil..it is a big matter nd only bcos MOHAN is hapy bout d car she shudn't hide it..
nd saroj was always pathetic nd i don giv a shit 2 wat she does wid kastur, but atleast want kastur 2 share it wid MOHAN..
Shahrukhlover thumbnail
I don't think she should tell him. He'd get all upset, which will make her sad.