Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: famzii05

oh, jealous ahem, loved it!

Thanks
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruts18

Awesome OS...i hope in reality also something like this turns out on SNS, maybe Ahem ji gifts his Gopi a phone the way it has been done in your OS...

Thanks for your comments
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: uamaz

It is 2pm in the afternoon at MM and everyone had just sat down to rest after dinner and Kokila was happy to see that her Gopi Vahu was well on her way to recovering and she thanked her  Khana ji for this.

Baa was telling everyone about her travels when there was a knock on the door. Meethi opened the door, where a stood wearing Black boots together with red trousers and a red shirt.

All the family stood up, Chriag asked the man to enter and he did so.

Sir, I have a parcel for Mrs Modi, both Hetal and kokila stepped forward. Rashi realised she was also a Mrs Modi even though Jigar ji was still not talking to her but even so she stepped forward and asked in her blunt manner, which Mrs Modi do you want?

The man looked at all the women in the room and he said that I am after a Mrs Gopi Modi. All looked at Gopi, the man followed their eyes to Gopi and said Mrs Modi, Mrs Gopi Modi?  I have a parcel for you. Now if the family had not been shocked by this previously, they were once Ahem shouted abruptly: you have a parcel for Gopi? The shout was not triggered by Ahem hearing that Gopi had a parcel but by his reaction upon seeing the parcel.

As the parcel  had been gift wrapped with Christmas paper and his angered flared up when he saw that someone had not oly gifted Gopi a present but that too, a Christmas gift. He then realised that today was actually the 25th December and that it was Christmas day.

The man handed Gopi her gift and asked for her to sign for delivery. Poor Gopi, it was the first time that she had received a gift wrapped present but her excitement faded looking at the puzzled faces in front of her.

The man thanked Gopi for her signature and wished her a Happy Christmas to everyone's bewilderment.

It was Jigar who spoke first to bring everyone of out of their trance. He ran and kneeled down to Gopi and said excitedly: "wow Gopi Bhabi, you have a christams present' Gopi's confused expression led him to tell her what Christmas meant and all were wondering who would send Gopi present'

Jigar looked at Gopi and said; "bhabhi I think you better open it, as we all want to know what is inside it" and with that Gopi opened the present and in it she found a brand new Blackberry ' All looked at Ahem in anticipation but he glared back (wondering why he had not thought of bringing Gopi a phone before)'

All of a sudden the Blackberry rang startling Gopi and all were intrigued and Jigar showed Gopi the button to press and told her to answer it '

Poor girl was not sure what was happening. Ten minutes earlier she had been pleasantly sitting talking to Baa and now the whole family were staring at her like she had turned into a Christmas pudding ready to be served to the Modi's..

Shaking heavily she answered the phone with Jai shree Krishna only to be met by the most cutest voice in the world '.

Five minutes passed and as Gopi hadn't said anything after her Jai Shree Krishna; so no one knew what was going on. Ahem could not control himself any longer and grabbed the phone from Gopi's Ear and put in on speaker and reluctantly handed it back to her'

All listened to a sweet little voice telling Gopi :

"You are my superhero and I am writing my homework script on you but I needed your help and so I asked granddad to send the phone '"

Things were really getting confusing and none so more than for Ahem as he heard this cute little boy telling his Gopi, how she was his Superhero. Ahem was astonished  by how this little boy had managed to gift Gopi a phone and that he Ahem Modi did not think to do before so'

Oh what was going on and why is this little boy paying compliments to my Gopi and that too infront of the whole family and then he heard it, he couldn't believe it but it was there again ' "I love  you Gopi ji, I love you Gopi ji"' With that someone called Krish from the back ground and the boy ended the call saying " I will call you later, mummy is calling me and ended with Happy Christmas Gopi ji "and the phone went dead.

Gopi, who was that and why did he keep saying he loved you demanded an irate Ahem Modi?

Well, if Gopi was going to experience difficulty explaining to everyone before, then Ahem's outburst made this experience 100 times worst'

Holding a deep breath and in one rush she explained to Baa how the little boy on the phone was Krish and that he was Shyamji's grandson, the gentleman from London who had brought the gold idol of khana ji. Krish said that his grandfather had told everyone about how I saved the idol and then they had heard that I got injured whilst trying to save Rashi behn and now I am apparently his Superhero and that he had an assignment to do about what makes a 'superhero ' but  he needed help on this and as his family didn't have our number and because it was Christmas he asked his father if he could use his pocket money to send me this gift and as it was from a pure heart his grandfather agreed and so I have this phone and as it is a gift I cannot refuse and now I have to help him with his homework..

All  the family were happy to know about how Gopi got the phone except Ahem.  "Gopi" yelled Ahem, "that does not explain why he kept saying I love you, and why did he keep calling you Gopi ji and not anuty or didi? "

Jigar, not thinking blurted out that clearly the young lad has a crush on Gopi Bhabhi and why not she is beautiful and the way she handles baddies; she can be anyone's superhero'

If looks could kill Jigar would be dead on the spot. Jigar dared not look at his Bhai after that but turned to Gopi and taught her how to use her new gift and also saved Krish's and Jigar's number on the phone'

Ahem could not take seeing Gopi's excitement towards the phone anymore and neither did he want to hear it ring again for this Krish to tell her how he loves her, he Ahem Modi would have to do something' oh Gopi, what do you do to me, and why could I not be your santa instead of this Krish '.?

Fab OS dear.. loved it..

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Fab OS dear.. loved it..

Thanks 
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a thrilling OS. It made very enjoyable reading. Good to see you link her still with her friends from school. Hope to read more from you in the the future.
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

sorry for the delayed...posting

loved the jealous ahem a lot..love it..superb

ahem fuming is great...bechara...