Gaurav comes clean before Vidyas family-Article

Posted: 12 years ago

Gaurav comes clean before Vidya's family

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 

In STAR Plus' show Maryaada Lekin Kab Tak, Gaurav's chaotic life will unravel further as he will come clean to yet another member of his family while Mantri in a volte-face will save Aditya in this maha episode.

A STARPlus.in source elaborates, "Aditya will be attacked by villagers for cheating them, but Mantri will come with Karan and save the situation. She will turn the whole issue around and put the blame on the architect. Aditya will be shocked to learn from Karan that Mantri was behind the land issue all along. On confronting her, Mantri will break down and claim that she wanted revenge but now repents her actions. She will add that she has accepted Karan and Gaurav's relationship. On the other hand, Priya, Aditya and Gaurav will save Vidya in the nick of time as she is being forced by her mother to go to a tantric who would help her conceive. Gaurav then will make the startling revelation that he is gay."

Priya aka Riddhi Dogra is stunned to hear the same. "I never expected this to be the truth but now I can imagine and sympathize with Gaurav bhaiya who must have suffered a lot. I am a progressive girl and I believe everyone should make their own choices in life. I admire his guts and the fact that he came clean. Now I understand his motives behind hooking up Cheenu and Vidya bhabhi."

Gaurav aka Dakshjit adds, "It was essential that I tell Priya and Vidya's family that I am gay. Vidya has suffered enough in life because of me and I don't want her to go through anymore pain. The idea of forcing her to go to a tantric baba to conceive a child was shocking for me. I hope her parents now see that it's all my fault."

What will Vidya's parents do next? Don't forget to watch the drama in this maha episode of Maryaada Lekin Kab Tak this Saturday at 8pm only on STAR Plus.

STARPlus.in news
 | 
Friday, December 16, 2011
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Wowww... I am waiting for the ME to be aired... Want to watch it so desparately... 😊Thanx for sharing this article... ðŸ˜Š
Its definitely interesting. Its about time Gaurav came clean, i'm proud of him too. And i knew we could count on Karan to save Aditya. 
Finally VIdya's parents will know now she can make a decision about her life w/out worrying about her parents reaction. Glad Karan helped save Aditya was worried about tht but if Brahma finds out what she did major fireworks. good thing priya knows now the story can move on to the next revelation Uttara-Brahma affair and the divorce, uttara is so becoming fatal attraction now wonder what she'll do.
@manny ...  i love watching  the fatal attraction Uttara. she keeps Brahma on his toes  ðŸ¤£
Thanks for the article.

Wow.  So much will happen in this Maha Episode.  

Star Plus' show Maryada is the first show on Indian television that deals with the issue of gay relationships. Its fans are aware of the prevalent troubles in Vidya's (Vindhya Tiwary) life. However, the upcoming maha episode on 17 January 2011 will throw in some more masala as Gaurav (Dakssh Ajit Singh) will admit before Vidya's father that he is gay.

In the show, Vidya has been living a dreadful life since she learnt that her husband, Gaurav, is gay. However, her family is still unaware about it. In the coming episodes, Vidya's father will torture and taunt her on not being able to give birth to a child.

Vidya will move to tears but she will not reveal about Gaurav's sexual orientation. However, Aditya (Raqesh Vashisht) will finally persuade Gaurav and he will reveal his truth in front of Vidya's father. He will do it to save Vidya from the all the taunts and criticisms.

Furthermore, in another development, Roshani Devi's, (Mona Ambegaonkar) treacherous plans against Aditya will fail as the villagers will come to know about her true identity just on time and things will get resolved.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Raqesh who went on to say, "There are too many interesting twists and turns which viewers can expect in the upcoming episodes. However, Roshani Devi's evil plans will come to an end and Aditya will soon learn about other issues as well."

Arshi another ME to tell few other members of family that G is gay...
yes you said it😆
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
😆Honestly the last great ME as Vidya shooting one. Because I don't think we expected that.  The one where he tells Aditya, it was nothing surprising since we had the precap, and the articles.

I'm hoping we will see some kind of surprising reaction, and not just end with Gaurav's revelation.
Liks ...  even the ME where Vidya was shot, there were promos about Brahma aiming at Gaurav. Some had guessed Vidya or someone else will come in the way.

With Vidyas parents finding out the truth, the story will move ahead for Vidya as what she will do now. And her father is a bit like Brahma so it will be interesting to see his reaction. Like Brahma he might pull out a gun too.  And with RD accepting Gaurav, we will have to wait and see how they all move ahead. It surely is gripping.