Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Zara Tasveer se Tu, Nikal kar saamne AA! Epi 112 (Page 9)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Srushti,just saw the caps and comments.so sweet. you have captured every tiny expression in that scene.my fav cap is

the dazed and confused look of Kesarji.love itEmbarrassed

hee hee...after  so many days i could capture himEmbarrassed and this one...is like the wind just left his sailsLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hi Piu,why so silentTongue

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

I am leaving yogesh scene when he says why cant kesar come to their house when he can go here n there with his friends...

next morning gulaal enters kesars room n keeps album in his cupboard...n leaves as she listens sound...kesar comes n sees the album in cupboard...she is looking at him from outside the room...he sees at the album n searches for the person who might have kept it...but he is unable to see anyone...he opens the album n sees his childhood photos...kesar smiles n sits on the bed while looking at the pics...he is having FB of vasant asking him to study...n then raas leela FB with gulaal...then Fb of vasants marriage when he sits on camel...then gulaal's pics...me cant explain kesars expressions here after seeing gulaals photos...gulaal starts crying seeing his expressions n feels happy as he didnot forget anything...he listens her sobs n looks at her...n suddenly closes the album keeping his finger in between n looks at her...she sees him n says food is ready...come down...n she leaves n he again looks at her pics...

Ye batha k..kesu ne gullu ke pic ko touch kiya ki nahin..LOLkyun teek poocha na maine chandu..Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23-Srushti-manzilmukul

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by -Srushti-

UploadedTongue...heehee finally...Chalo me back...Hello everyone again...Meri Teachu aa gaiTongueTongueTongue..
and BMW...I heard you broke your hand..sO am not talking to you..

chandu,,.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedye kya tongue dikha rahi hai..where is my prinam..Ouch

Oye,,Woh BMw ke liye tha...Tere greetings pe lag gaya..sorry...ye le
Pranam toh banta haiEmbarrassed

haye haye mera mathlab huggy tha..

Oh Prinam ka matlab huggy hota hai,,...and why Sar Dard???? What happened??

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Aditi,I noticed it recently yaar how Kesar softly whispers the name of Vasant. and I love his expression there so much.

MR21enchanted23chweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

I am leaving yogesh scene when he says why cant kesar come to their house when he can go here n there with his friends...

next morning gulaal enters kesars room n keeps album in his cupboard...n leaves as she listens sound...kesar comes n sees the album in cupboard...she is looking at him from outside the room...he sees at the album n searches for the person who might have kept it...but he is unable to see anyone...he opens the album n sees his childhood photos...kesar smiles n sits on the bed while looking at the pics...he is having FB of vasant asking him to study...n then raas leela FB with gulaal...then Fb of vasants marriage when he sits on camel...then gulaal's pics...me cant explain kesars expressions here after seeing gulaals photos...gulaal starts crying seeing his expressions n feels happy as he didnot forget anything...he listens her sobs n looks at her...n suddenly closes the album keeping his finger in between n looks at her...she sees him n says food is ready...come down...n she leaves n he again looks at her pics...

Ye batha k..kesu ne gullu ke pic ko touch kiya ki nahin..LOLkyun teek poocha na maine chandu..Tongue

ha ha tuney padh liyaLOL...Ussne nahi chhuaBig smile

@ Aditi...I missed that lipsync...thanks for pointing it out...Vasant so brought the softness in his expressions...amazingly done by NB!!!

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

There is a strange kind of magic in this photo scene..It depicts that no matter whatever misunderstandings brewed in his mind transforming hi  into a simmering volacano of torn emotions but The unfathomable and enormous love he had for Gulaal always overpowered his hatred and anger.This turmoil must have had hurt him so much in that decade where he was all alone with no one to confide in..Ahh The angst and the involuntary yearnings which always shrouded his mindCry

BTW Hi all of youHug...I am choked today becoz I have spent almost the whole day watching Gulaal clipsCry

MR21minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

next morning gulaal enters kesars room n keeps album in his cupboard...n leaves as she listens sound...kesar comes n sees the album in cupboard...

she is looking at him from outside the room...

he sees at the album n searches for the person who might have kept it...but he is unable to see anyone...he opens the album n sees his childhood photos...kesar smiles n sits on the bed while looking at the pics...he is having FB of vasant asking him to study...n then raas leela FB with gulaal...then Fb of vasants marriage when he sits on camel...then gulaal's pics...me cant explain kesars expressions here after seeing gulaals photos...

gulaal starts crying seeing his expressions n feels happy as he didnot forget anything...
he listens her sobs n looks at her...n suddenly closes the album keeping his finger in between n looks at her...
she sees him n says food is ready...come down...n she leaves n he again looks at her pics...

MR21minizzenchanted23-Srushti-manzilmukul

Go to top