Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Zara Tasveer se Tu, Nikal kar saamne AA! Epi 112 (Page 7)

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Pb preparing food very happily as kesar asks her to do it...jk giving all evil looks...pb is very exited n  says whether he will like it or not as he is not used to eat her hand made food regularly...db says he will surely like as its more important that with how much love the food is prepared...n when mom prepare food for child then the child will like it at any cost...jk thinks abt raman n is upset...db says that ur situation is better as u have dushy n also some day raman will also come..but what abt pb..she was away from kesar these many years n vasant will not come...jk says u r preparing all this for kesar...but will he remember or will he eat with friends outside...just then kesar comes n says baa...is food ready...am very hungry n very eager to eat food prepared by you...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaminizzenchanted23chweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
UploadedTongue...heehee finally...Chalo me back...Hello everyone again...Meri Teachu aa gaiTongueTongueTongue..
and BMW...I heard you broke your hand..sO am not talking to you..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Pb preparing food very happily as kesar asks her to do it...jk giving all evil looks...pb is very exited n  says whether he will like it or not as he is not used to eat her hand made food regularly...db says he will surely like as its more important that with how much love the food is prepared...n when mom prepare food for child then the child will like it at any cost...jk thinks abt raman n is upset...db says that ur situation is better as u have dushy n also some day raman will also come..but what abt pb..she was away from kesar these many years n vasant will not come...jk says u r preparing all this for kesar...but will he remember or will he eat with friends outside...just then kesar comes n says baa...is food ready...am very hungry n very eager to eat food prepared by you...

I loved PB in this scene.the happiness on her face makes me very emotional every time I see this scene.She was such a good actress.They should have shown more scenes between PB and Kesar.one more character sacrificed at the altar of Talli.sigh

the convo betweem PB and JK is so good.JK with her usual jali chupdi baatein trying to play the blame game with PB but PB's dialogue is so emotional na. and here comes our eternal bhukkad.ise khane ke ilava kuch soojhtha nahi hai naLOLoops sorry khana aur Gulaal ke ilaavaEmbarrassed

Edited by minizz - 16 December 2011 at 10:17am

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

MR21minizzenchanted23chweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

UploadedTongue...heehee finally...Chalo me back...Hello everyone again...Meri Teachu aa gaiTongueTongueTongue..

Phir se Hi Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23chweetumanzilmukul

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

chandu,,.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedye kya tongue dikha rahi hai..where is my prinam..Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21Geeshu-Srushti-manzilmukul

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Phir se Hi Tongue

geeshyyy!! I loved the Talliless GIFsEmbarrassed

MR21minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

mrs.hughjackman Senior Member
mrs.hughjackman
mrs.hughjackman

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

baaki sab kidhar hain Siree,Chaithu,Piu,Keithu,Alanta,Jini

my exams going onConfused. so me not coming for 1 more week. am missing all the good epis. still try to find some time and read the edts and of course all the ffs.

K guys bye.
Me back to studying

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

Go to top