Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Zara Tasveer se Tu, Nikal kar saamne AA! Epi 112 (Page 12)

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
talli n kesar scene in tharkhaana..i am leaving talli bhak bhak here,,,but had to tell this when kesar scolds talli for her mischief in front of workers...me felt very happy re...
kesar asks munimji to increase the salary of the employees by 20% n also asks him to give them double payment when they do double shifts...

Geeshu...yeh waala post khaas kar tere liyeTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by chweetu

Oh Prinam ka matlab huggy hota hai,,...and why Sar Dard???? What happened??
haan..mere liye prinam ka mathlab huggy hi hai na..Big smile..kuch nahin..re bas...ainwey agaya..tha..sar pe baiti hai..shaam se..Angryn wapis jane ka naam bhi nahin le rahi hai..Ouchise baga thu..Confused

ohho...I know re headache is a big prob...I used to have it a lot..Chal me usey bhagati hoon maar maar ke

Hila...  yeh dono kaun hai???  Confused  Green wala tho Srush hai aur yeh yellow wala kaun hai??? Ermm

MR21enchanted23chweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

haan..mere liye prinam ka mathlab huggy hi hai na..Big smile..kuch nahin..re bas...ainwey agaya..tha..sar pe baiti hai..shaam se..Angryn wapis jane ka naam bhi nahin le rahi hai..Ouchise baga thu..Confused

ohho...I know re headache is a big prob...I used to have it a lot..Chal me usey bhagati hoon maar maar ke

hahah..so sweet..my chandu..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..usne tujhe bhi nahin choda..daayan kahin ki..Angrymein bhi tere saath baagthi hoon..use..
Piu...kide ne kaanta lol...I know..thu use nahin maregi..LOL

MR21enchanted23Geeshu-Srushti-manzilmukul

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hi piu...
GN n SD Mini...

enchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Hila...  yeh dono kaun hai???  Confused  Green wala tho Srush hai aur yeh yellow wala kaun hai??? Ermm

heeheeGeeshy...woh yellow yellow dirty fellow is our headacheLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MR21

talli n kesar scene in tharkhaana..

i am leaving talli bhak bhak here,,,but had to tell this when kesar scolds talli for her mischief in front of workers...me felt very happy re...
kesar asks munimji to increase the salary of the employees by 20% n also asks him to give them double payment when they do double shifts...

Geeshu...yeh waala post khaas kar tere liyeTongue

Thanks for ur little essay about Talli n Kesar scene Embarrassed

Edited by Geeshani - 16 December 2011 at 10:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21chweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

Originally posted by manzilmukul

There is a strange kind of magic in this photo scene..It depicts that no matter whatever misunderstandings brewed in his mind transforming hi  into a simmering volacano of torn emotions but The unfathomable and enormous love he had for Gulaal always overpowered his hatred and anger.This turmoil must have had hurt him so much in that decade where he was all alone with no one to confide in..Ahh The angst and the involuntary yearnings which always shrouded his mindCry

BTW Hi all of youHug...I am choked today becoz I have spent almost the whole day watching Gulaal clipsCry

Piyu very well said, and I think he constantly struggled between what he heard and what he believed he couldn't doubt her integrity even for few moments all that troubled him was her not confiding in him...
Yup Its true He always swung like a pendulum between his responsibility of being Vasant's brother thereby trying to find out the culprit behind his murder and on the other hand he had to bear the burden of being revealed to a brutal fact that Gulaal indeed defended his brother's murderer.What was particularly intriguing in this scenario is the fact that indeed his main area of concern was her lack of trust in him thereby keeping him away from her burden.He just wanted to be his confidante..The centre of her world.Only her aloofness mattered to him the most.and Yes he could never doubt her...OuchCould he ever...He just wanted that exclusive and exquisite treatment from her..Thats all that created an upheavel in his heart ,mind and soul...

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
On a completely sad note..although I wanna kill Talli but I must admit that the actress is indeed very beautiful OuchSpecially her eyesOuch

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetu-Srushti-

Go to top