Zara Tasveer se Tu, Nikal kar saamne AA! Epi 112 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chweetu

My ajeeb doctorwa..🤗kyun chocked its a normal sign being...crazy about kes-gul..😆😳

Jasmine🤗Mujhe KG k kide ne kanta😭

Originally posted by minizz

guys I have to ditch you all once again😭have to go.enjoy the discussion.

Good Night and have a great weekend😊

My sweet...tom chaliagyi..😭😭😭ab me kya karoon..yahan akele...kaise hide n seek kheloon..
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Awww MY PIG 

Hi  Jasmine,Mini ,aditi,geesh,ramya,hughsy arti😳🤗

Hi Piu 
Originally posted by manzilmukul

There is a strange kind of magic in this photo scene..It depicts that no matter whatever misunderstandings brewed in his mind transforming hi  into a simmering volacano of torn emotions but The unfathomable and enormous love he had for Gulaal always overpowered his hatred and anger.This turmoil must have had hurt him so much in that decade where he was all alone with no one to confide in..Ahh The angst and the involuntary yearnings which always shrouded his mind😭

BTW Hi all of you🤗...I am choked today becoz I have spent almost the whole day watching Gulaal clips😭

Piyu very well said, and I think he constantly struggled between what he heard and what he believed he couldn't doubt her integrity even for few moments all that troubled him was her not confiding in him...

MY PIG fab post and caps ..👏

Geeshu my jadugarni main tujhpe fida 😳👏

and Ramya I just lubb your essays👏

Great Job Guys

talli n kesar scene in tharkhaana..i am leaving talli bhak bhak here,,,but had to tell this when kesar scolds talli for her mischief in front of workers...me felt very happy re...
kesar asks munimji to increase the salary of the employees by 20% n also asks him to give them double payment when they do double shifts...

Geeshu...yeh waala post khaas kar tere liye😛

Originally posted by -Srushti-

ohho...I know re headache is a big prob...I used to have it a lot..Chal me usey bhagati hoon maar maar ke

Hila...  yeh dono kaun hai???  😕  Green wala tho Srush hai aur yeh yellow wala kaun hai??? 🤔
Originally posted by -Srushti-

ohho...I know re headache is a big prob...I used to have it a lot..Chal me usey bhagati hoon maar maar ke

hahah..so sweet..my chandu..😳😳😳..usne tujhe bhi nahin choda..daayan kahin ki..😡mein bhi tere saath baagthi hoon..use..
Piu...kide ne kaanta lol...I know..thu use nahin maregi..😆
Hi piu...
GN n SD Mini...

Originally posted by Geeshani

Hila...  yeh dono kaun hai???  😕  Green wala tho Srush hai aur yeh yellow wala kaun hai??? 🤔

heeheeGeeshy...woh yellow yellow dirty fellow is our headache😆