Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

AAj my beja...mein super dard hoing.n ye sab words...aise hil hil ke ja rahe hai..
[/QUOTE]

awww Jerry ke tiny bheje mein dard.so sad😭 take care.
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

His fingers doing the talking now!

Lovely caps Srush I like these two a lot...when he touches Vasant's photo a soft Vasant Bha escapes his lips...wonderfully enacted...
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: minizz

Srushti,just saw the caps and comments.so sweet. you have captured every tiny expression in that scene.my fav cap is

the dazed and confused look of Kesarji.love it😳

hee hee...after  so many days i could capture him😳 and this one...is like the wind just left his sails😆
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MR21

I am leaving yogesh scene when he says why cant kesar come to their house when he can go here n there with his friends...

next morning gulaal enters kesars room n keeps album in his cupboard...n leaves as she listens sound...kesar comes n sees the album in cupboard...she is looking at him from outside the room...he sees at the album n searches for the person who might have kept it...but he is unable to see anyone...he opens the album n sees his childhood photos...kesar smiles n sits on the bed while looking at the pics...he is having FB of vasant asking him to study...n then raas leela FB with gulaal...then Fb of vasants marriage when he sits on camel...then gulaal's pics...me cant explain kesars expressions here after seeing gulaals photos...gulaal starts crying seeing his expressions n feels happy as he didnot forget anything...he listens her sobs n looks at her...n suddenly closes the album keeping his finger in between n looks at her...she sees him n says food is ready...come down...n she leaves n he again looks at her pics...

Ye batha k..kesu ne gullu ke pic ko touch kiya ki nahin..😆kyun teek poocha na maine chandu..😛
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

haye haye mera mathlab huggy tha..

Oh Prinam ka matlab huggy hota hai,,...and why Sar Dard???? What happened??
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aditi,I noticed it recently yaar how Kesar softly whispers the name of Vasant. and I love his expression there so much.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

Ye batha k..kesu ne gullu ke pic ko touch kiya ki nahin..😆kyun teek poocha na maine chandu..😛

ha ha tuney padh liya😆...Ussne nahi chhua😃

@ Aditi...I missed that lipsync...thanks for pointing it out...Vasant so brought the softness in his expressions...amazingly done by NB!!!
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

There is a strange kind of magic in this photo scene..It depicts that no matter whatever misunderstandings brewed in his mind transforming hi  into a simmering volacano of torn emotions but The unfathomable and enormous love he had for Gulaal always overpowered his hatred and anger.This turmoil must have had hurt him so much in that decade where he was all alone with no one to confide in..Ahh The angst and the involuntary yearnings which always shrouded his mind😭

BTW Hi all of you🤗...I am choked today becoz I have spent almost the whole day watching Gulaal clips😭

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR21

I am leaving yogesh scene when he says why cant kesar come to their house when he can go here n there with his friends...

next morning gulaal enters kesars room n keeps album in his cupboard...n leaves as she listens sound...kesar comes n sees the album in cupboard...

she is looking at him from outside the room...

he sees at the album n searches for the person who might have kept it...but he is unable to see anyone...he opens the album n sees his childhood photos...kesar smiles n sits on the bed while looking at the pics...he is having FB of vasant asking him to study...n then raas leela FB with gulaal...then Fb of vasants marriage when he sits on camel...then gulaal's pics...me cant explain kesars expressions here after seeing gulaals photos...

gulaal starts crying seeing his expressions n feels happy as he didnot forget anything...
he listens her sobs n looks at her...n suddenly closes the album keeping his finger in between n looks at her...
she sees him n says food is ready...come down...n she leaves n he again looks at her pics...

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dushy asks kesar where is he going early morning...kesar says tharkhaana...dushy says even i will come after some time..we will go together n come n have breakfast...kesar says he is not interested in breakfast...n yes dushy baa...i will not do any herpher in ur absence...as u r fearing like this...i am going now...n leaves...