Gulaal

Zara Tasveer se Tu, Nikal kar saamne AA! Epi 112

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
So today is the album moment...Frankly in both the imli and Album scenes...Both actors are at their best! In the Imli scene...Gulaal' eyes and Kesar's ishares and in the Album scene...Kesar' eyes and Gulaal's tears...speak SO SO much...two of the bestest Executed manao and patao scenes we had...

Anyways...I actually am neck deep in to work...really missing the discussions...putting the thread with this title...although wanted to put a line from Tere liye 'Zindagi le ke aayi hai ...beeetein dino ki kitaab!'...

But that sounded to sad...and this was a pathos moment...A smile with a tear moment...hence this wala song...a bit happy happy!

Edit...

Mein aa gai😛

And finally am editing this thread...God finally such a beautiful moment...Ofcourse this is nothing compared to the imli moment...but it is definitely longer...

Starting from Gulaal's mission to reach 'Kesar's heart' as DB said...Ironcial that was...as she WAS his heart...It was as if he had no existence without her...As we see later when he sees the album...His each memory ...his each flashback was her...As I said even before...There was no memory left inside him, that was not linked with her...

But I will start from the point when Gulaal enters the room...The hesitation while opening his cupboard and the lingering look she gave to his belonging before she closed it...There was so much of love and hankering in those gestures...

And then comes the yellow yellow dirty fellow...Why the hell was he wearing that colour..I mean I love yellow...but the jersey was so weird and out of shape😕...

Anyways...The less we talk about Kesar's wardrobe the better...I think that is what Gulaal must be looking at, inside the cupboard...All khaali khaali...The guy had more letters than clothes😆

Anyways...Love how he looks around like a thief in the night and gets the album out...He so knows that it is not his...and she has kept it over there...and that 'chor mann' ...is ready to delve into sin and eat the forbidden fruit...

I love how he casually flips the photographs first...his own chhotu image not luring him in...It was the photographs which were taken after her advent in his life that he finally became happy...and it seduced him to a no return point na?

and oh his smile makes Gulaal so happy as she watches him transform into HER Kesar...

How he goes into FBs with Vasant himself and Gulaal...I ;like how they put the FBs...First FBs with Vasant and Gulaal...and then the FBs with Gulaal after Vasant...His smile from melancholy to happiness...to that hankering again...

And then the FBs of his Vasant's marriage where he was declared the Dulha by Raman...It so shows his mindset na...even now he has not forgotten his childish Desire to get Gulaal for himself...

You know what I loved ( I know teachu is going to pull my leg for this )
But I love how he never touches Gulaal in her photos...You see him moving his fingers lovingly over Vasant...MB and even his own group photo (BTW did you see there is no Chhoti terrorist in that Group play photo?)

And in the end when he uncovers the photo he touches the border of the photo...and some how I saw a slight shake of his head...as If saying that I had to reach here,...there is no way out ...you are my  destiny..however far  I run!

And Gulaal's involunteer sob...and Kesar getting conscious...I really liked how his expressions dont turn wooden ...like all other times...But you know the way he snapped the album shut...it actually snapped something in Gulaal...I think she expected that finally he will come running towards her...shouting 'Gulaal'...Mein darr gaya tha...or something of the sort...But he just stood there...with the album closed...and you can see the change in the demeanor of Gulaal...and she tells him to come and have food...

She did wait, didnt she??? but he did not come...although he was more zapped than inactive I guess...and then he again opens the album to the same page of hers...

Owww...and his expressions😭...So beautiful!!!!!

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Links

Episode 112 (only 100 more to go *sniff*)
telecasted on 14 April

http://www.startv.in/video/?112_1_Jamna-is-jealous

http://www.startv.in/video/?112_2_Kesar-recalls
http://www.startv.in/videos/?OzAIhAOzFJuCJuA

http://www.startv.in/videos/?nPALrAOzFsWCVq9

Or

http://h-q.tv/go/dm.php?id=xi82r3

http://h-q.tv/go/dm.php?id=xi82r4
-Srushti- thumbnail
Her hesitations while putting the album...

Akkad toh dekho!

AAA pakda!!

Golu is back!

the peeping tom!

and his growing smile as he sees his life changing right before his eyes in flashback!

I love this gaze...

And she so notices this one!

And this one...Brought the memories back na?

His fingers doing the talking now!

And as if she understands his finger touch!

Just look at his smile...as if he has smiled after years!

I love love how his fingers work here...cleverly alluding Gulaal yet never leaving her!

His loss showing on his face,,,,Vasant always was so special...humbled him always!

See again...you see him alluding Gulaal!

As if he has been rejuvenated!

And now is out of control!

One of his finest memories!

He so laments the loss of those days na>

MB and PB

But those also trigger the memories that brought her to his life...

And she so knows his mind na?

and the final blow...right into his solar plexus!

Oh ...his expressions..I dont have words!

She goes uncontrollable!

See the way he traces the border of her photo...as if even then he knew she was beyond his reach!

Oh I love this one!

And she breaks!

And saffron boy hears it!

Mein Pakda gaya!

And she waits...

And she is disappointed

and the gadha watches...idiot!

And she leaves

And ab ro! Gadhe!

He had thumbed that page na?

It is back to pavilion!

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

"Dekh ke accha laga Kesar,ke tu kuch bhi nahi Bhula".Ahh! Gulaal he lived thinking about each happy moment everyday that's what kept him alive all these years and he died each day thinking of that one moment that changed his life.

It was a beautifully executed scene where each picture brought back so many happy and blissful memories untouched and unscathed by horrible truth that shattered a child's unwavering trust and innocence.

The way he gets up with a jolt being caught off-guard with his mask of forced hatred temporarily suspended yet remembering to keep his thumb on the page in the album  was so amazingly enacted.I can watch this along with that Imli scene endless times and can never get tired so many things were said w/o uttering a single word .that's the brilliance of this media used to perfect advantage by these two excellent actors...I like how he couldn't bring himself to put on that mask again when he looked at her and left straight for factory w/o having the breakfast  so as to escape facing her he could never look into her eyes and keep up that mask na...

Nice title Srush and brilliant gifs Geeshu...awaiting discussions...

Edited by enchanted23 - 12 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
perfect title Srushti,I love this song so much😳 awww we miss you too🤗hope you will get a respite from your busy work schedule soon. Best of Luck😊

Geeshu,I am loving the Gifsso much today.the effect that you have used gives them a magical,dreamy quality.I can't choose one cause all of them are so,so good👏
Thank you yaar🤗

Aditi,loved your vishesh tippani and I agree he always gets flustered when he is caught off guard by Gulaal and is never able to hide his true emotions completely and I love him for that😳
I waited for this scene for two whole days and it did not disappoint me at all.looking forward to the discussions😃
enchanted23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minizz

perfect title Srushti,I love this song so much😳 awww we miss you too🤗hope you will get a respite from your busy work schedule soon. Best of Luck😊

Geeshu,I am loving the Gifsso much today.the effect that you have used gives them a magical,dreamy quality.I can't choose one cause all of them are so,so good👏
Thank you yaar🤗

Aditi,loved your vishesh tippani and I agree he always gets flustered when he is caught off guard by Gulaal and is never able to hide his true emotions completely and I love him for that😳
I waited for this scene for two whole days and it did not disappoint me at all.looking forward to the discussions😃

Mini Kal tune sab kuch kah diya tha na muje moka hi nahi mila so aaj I took my chance to get here early...and I love him for the same reason...his inability to hide his true emotions in front of someone he loves and adores...😊
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye btw mein tasveer se kaise nikalu any idea😛 
enchanted23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minizz

anyone here😃

Hi Mini, Geeshu🤗
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail