Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GCrck thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hate ekta and highly doubt this news. And GC wil never take up the offer of saas bahu ekta craps. He is a quality person . And i doubt DD also taking ekta crap shows but i want to see gurti together. And more dan dat i want ghsp2
Armu4eva thumbnail
Wow.. thats good news for the duo.. individually..!! 

But surely we can ask Ekta to consider casting the duo together.. it wuld b like jackpot for her..!

Thanks for sharing..
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i don't want to c them together in balaji show...Ekta mata will make her heroine marry three times & hero four times😭...let us request some other PH to cast them together...l want GHSP season 2
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zee, will they listen to us...
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
zee i think sterday GC's article stated tat he dint sign any new projects are u sure he has signed new one...and if rumours are to believed it is tat DD and lady MP are set dubai to celebrate new year na...on 25th
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Guys, I don't think it's a rumour, business stuffs happen overnight, I agree most of Ekta shows r so saas bahu type, but don't forget the love stories in her shows r so strong and the jodis get a lots of space... React before it's too late...
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wish kai drashti or gurmeet sath aa jayen..
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Guys Zee is right
I don't know if the rumors are true or not
but we do have to act fast
as we all know that Gurti are very famous so many production houses will approach them

myramabin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dont know but somehow feel its  a rumor n as for gurmeet i had a feeling he wont sign dail so soon coz  he wanted to  try his hands in films somehow i feel ekta mata wont sign dd for kind of nonsensical shows she makes dd wont fit 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Guys, don't accept the defeat...See how the channel brought back KMH season 2 with fans' demand, then Why not with GHSP?...