Best Wishes to PYKEK Stars,Star One Team

avidity_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday was a very beautiful and emotional episode with so much happening. 
Thank you to Star One for giving such a wonderful show. I just wish that they had continued this serial in another channel as there are so many loose ends and it looked like they cut short the story to complete it quick. Anyway I am glad and grateful to Ekta mai that the story had an happy ending with Abhay and Piya coming together. 

I will miss PYKEK and all its stars and will miss our handsome Abhay, Piya, Misha, Panchi, Haseena and Chaand.. Our Best Wishes to all of them.
You all did a wonderful job.. Our salaam and pranaam aapke pyaar ke naam...

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

PYKEK had become an eternal part of my life and not a single day would go without watching PYKEK and now I really dont know how I am going to live without seeing our Abhay-Piya love story. The Dil Ibadat tune had become one of my favourite tunes and had fallen in love with it. Now whenever I hear that song I remember only ABhay and Piya's faces. 

Wish you All the best to Vivian and Vahbiz and Wish you both a Very Happy Married Life. Congratulations once again on your engagement. We are very happy for you both. 
Congrats to Haseena and Suyash too. Best Wishes to them too. 

Will miss this forum friends too. Best Wishes to All. 

Thanks to all the lovely updaters. A Great Job indeed and Thanks once again for posting the daily updates videos and all... Love u all.

Hope this forum would be moved somewhere and kept safe and not be erased as I would like to visit it every now and then and keep in touch with friends. 

Thank you once again to all my lovely friends.
With a Heavy heart saying Bye Bye to PYKEK...
Will Miss you a lot.

Best Wishes
Bye Bye...
Muaaah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3