Posted: 12 years ago
hey all..

so this topic is abt films which u are ashamed to admit u like...😆...no judging, no finger pointing here, so come out in the open with all ur guilty pleasures...

Okay mine are: 

Yaadein : ðŸ˜†...YES i like this film okay.. something abt it keeps me hooked till the very much ridiculous end starring a passionate speech by hrithik and green and red place cards...i hate jackie shroff and i hate creepy stalkerish love...but i still like the movie!!! 

Mujhse Dosti Karoge : oh the medley i so darn cheesy yet so darn additctive...the clothes are godawful but i somehow wish i got to live in a place where i can wear them...therz lots of veins popping and emotional melodrama and its the most hollow story abt friendship ive ever seen... its still gripping though...😆...and i think i even liked uday chopra in some scenes *hides* 

Hum saath saath hai: This movie has like no story...literallly...its just a couple of happy family scenes hooked together with LOTS of songs in between...but i still like it...maybe its the fact tht salman plays a demure guy for ONCE and dosent get to open his mouth too much...maybe its sonali's eternal gorgeousness...maybe its sallu and sonali together...maybe its tabu's presence tht makes any movie bearable for me...dunno...i can never switch off this movie when its playing on tv...its really...really addictive...

so what are ur fav "shameful classics" ? ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maine Pyar Kiya: I still love it!!!!! I even like the songs still LOL!😆

I know they both flopped but I LOVE Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke and Kuch Na Kaho!😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Of the recent films I liked Singham, Ready and Bodyguard. 😳
Lol, what a title, Mine are Mela & Takkar.
chunto thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ramgopal verma ki aag. Maha bekar promos  mein hi lag rahi thi.thats why i didnt watch it and will never watch it. 
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
honestly im not  amaine pyaar kiya fan but still watch it.. coz salman khan is in it lol..

its so dman cute.. as well as childish..

lol

.Alluring. thumbnail
mujhse dosti karoge, hum sath sath hain, kuch na kaho, bodyguard, kyun ho gaya na? 

Originally posted by: ruky786

Maine Pyar Kiya: I still love it!!!!! I even like the songs still LOL!😆

I know they both flopped but I LOVE Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke and Kuch Na Kaho!😆

Maine pyar kiya! What memories. I loved that film as a kid and watched it again, and again till the tape got stuck in the VCR 😆 shouldn't admit it but what the heck, I still love it, barring Bhagyashree's squeeky voice 😆 this has got to be the only Sooraj Barjatya film that I actually liked. His other films can make anyone diabetic.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
same here Maine pyar kiya...it comes as a such a nice simple innocent love story. Love the songs and hear it even now. The only salman khan movie I actually liked him in...
love and loved the songs...aate jaate my fav and ofcourse the all fav dil deewana
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hum Saath Saath Hain: The ultimate ham fest, even cheesier than K3G.

There isn't a single actual conflict in the film, they just make something up and immediatley solve it at the end. its like watching a big happy corny family musical. I distinctly remember the song where they all sing 'A B C D" - It is both cringeworthy but still embaressingly awesome. I still love this movie though, watched it countless fricking times. Even had to perform the 'maiya yashoda' number when i was 12 LOLOL.