Dekha Ek Khwaab

why do we love akash-moniya so much? :D

.Luvu. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You may be thinking that I have lost it after reading the topic name 🤣 yes I have lost it thinking..

Whats so interesting about Akash and Moniya jodi? 😕

This question has been haunting me from yesterday.. Akhir aise kya spark hai Akash Moniya mein that the creatives are hell bent on making them the lead couple?

Someone answer me..seriously 😆😳

As for me, I find Akash-Moniya bland.. no mirch masala to give the spark effect 😕 In clear words they are not Entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just imagine Udayveer-Manyata in the 'dheme dheme' song..aren't they sparkling? 😳
Edited by .Luvu. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah yesterdays's obviously the episode  rocked the couple was so watchable *note the sarcasm* They made me feel all things I never felt for any couple before

⭐️ The promo suggesed some PUKY Akash-Manyata scene because of them i had to sit in my bath tub and watch the epi on my lappy 😒
⭐️ I almost puked at their GROSSY SCENES🤪
⭐️ Was totally bored with AAKASH'S BHASHAN!!(I can't even interrupt him here unlike class)🥱
⭐️Because of them I am deciding whether to quit the show or not!👏
⭐️I felt like smashin my laptop 'cause of that ANNOYING BG THEY PLAYED FOR THE COUPLE!!!😲
⭐️And that cheeky/cheezyness TOTALLY BORED ME!!!!(Dear Akash, try to get it that there is a line between cheeziness and sweetness.You didnot let Manyata go but you accepted defeat the look on your face when Uday came that was a total KODAK MOMENT.ONE MORE FLAW IN YOUR CHARACTER)😆
⭐️I loathe the lad guy instead of LOVING him!!
⭐️He is HORRIBLE!!!!
⭐️Manyata and Akash have no spark!
⭐️He is too cheesy for my taste (did i mention that)

Wanna hear more of their PRAISES!!?

Totally awesome..!! Such a great couple..!! Made me feel all the love I NEVER FELT FOR ANY COUPLE BEFORE!!!! *note the sarcasm again* 🤣🤣
Edited by tiger_lily - 12 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Betcha..!!! U-M rock.!! They make the scenes whih are not even meant to be romantic so CHEMISTRILICIOUS!!!!
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I was thinking the same about the 'dheme dheme' song . it would be great on MANVEER..😃  maybe a vm for them..😉

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They'll be smoking hot in any slow song even!!
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Akash-Moniya 👎🏼

Akash is so bland...coward...who wll leave hand coz he cn't fight back...monia needs a man...n man is Uday
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I only want to see Manveer together 😊

Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I SERIOUSLY THOUGH U HAVE GONE TOTALLY NUTZ AFTER READING THE TOPIC...🤣 🤣 Wondering who the hell like that idiot akash...
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think it's about getting Moniya and Akash together: Rather Developing Moniya into Manyata.

Moniya has no experiences: Life, Love, Work etc.
She is young, naive and has a very narrow perspective in life.

Akash needs to be her first "crush" (I would not call it love- her reaction to Akash is that of Puppy love; something which feels important at the time, but in retrospect doesn't amount to anything.)

Uday on the other hand is also Developing: and Manyata is a key in developing him into a better person.

Most Soaps have a love triangle in some ways; not always but many good ones do. As long as Uday is the one who wins over Manyata: It's all good 😎
Edited by reeha...k - 12 years ago
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Hubze

I SERIOUSLY THOUGH U HAVE GONE TOTALLY NUTZ AFTER READING THE TOPIC...🤣 🤣 Wondering who the hell like that idiot akash...

ROFLROFLROFL  me too, wondering who wrote this crapROFLROFLROFL