Bigg Boss Season 5

Synopsis Friday, December 16, 2011 - Page 3

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just watched the Uncensored vids from yesterday...and i can't understand what's wrong with Sky? Does he have to talk the way he talks? And What is funny being badtameez? I saw Amar and Sunny laughing at him doing badtameezi to Shonali...ridiculous...🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Juhi & sunny bitching about PM's style statement & Shonali's Repetitive expressions !!!😡
Juhi Chachi should look at her own dressing sense jiska dur dur tak style se koi lena dena nahi & also her sade hue constipated expressions...PM has got style at least😳
Sunny Should look at her expressions first & then talk about shonali's expressions...Shonali looks cute at least😳
sunny & juhi have got such big double standards...i can't stand them
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sunny is really a bitch and juhi?? She is talking about other dress style then she see herself in mirror first Poona mishra has a great body if she wants to show it off then why not juhi fatty so obviously she will cover herself
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the synopsis...

🤢Sky and Sunny...🤢  👎🏼  Why cant they leave others alone, Live and let live..probably they havent heard of it...
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pooja Misrra and Amar are seen in the bathroom area. Here, Pooja Misrra justifies her dressing sense to Amar by saying that it is her choice of what to and what not to wear. She even goes to the extent of comparing her innocence with Suuny. Amar just shakes her hand and tells her that it is definitely her choice to wear what she is comfortable in!

@bold... Don't know who writes des synopsis... Sunny n innocent... OMG... 🤣... Hadd ho gayi...

Anyways ...thans 4 sharing ...

Well... I guess amar is leaving dis week...coz after joining Sky n group, he has lost his identity
but i want sho sho to leave
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only saving grace could be the Munna Bhai act otherwise tonight's episode seems boring Edited by boondein - 12 years ago