Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav Singh Raizada sannyas le raha hai !!

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Letter to my beloved ASR

Dear ASR,

I know that you don't know me but I am your admirer and your well-wisher. And I feel it's my duty to let you know that the path you have chosen towards redemption is not going to get you anywhere. 

Let me also tell you that I have admired you since the beginning. Even when you broke the pearl strings, tore Khushi's dupatta or dropped her from you cabin I didn't judge you. You must be wondering why. I didn't judge you because from the very beginning I knew something even you didn't know - the fact that you have a heart of gold. And I guess Khushi and Lavanya and many of your other admirers saw that too.

We never expected you to be a demi-god, we simply wanted you to allow your goodness to come out and we knew that at some point you would redeem yourself. We also knew that you would one day regret the way you treated Lavanya and apologize to her. We are also aware that only you can give what Khushi truly needs and deserves - happiness, respect and  true love. Things she never got from her adopted family. 

I sadly have to inform you that your redeeming acts are not being appreciated by many. In fact your intentions towards Lavanya is being questioned. Your care and concern for Khushi and your guilt for being responsible Payal's wedding getting called-off has remained unnoticed.

Yes love, happiness and respect is important. A man or a woman can achieve every success but their lives will still remain incomplete in they don't find love or happiness. 

It's a pity that some people just don't see it. You were right when you said ''tumhara yeh khayal hi stupid hai ki yeh duniya emotions pae chalti hai'.

Yes ASR, you are becoming stupid. You were criticized when you were arrogant. You are still criticized when you are being nice to people.

I guess it's better if you stop making further efforts. It's high time you take advise from your would be SIL Payal who once thought you were becoming a monk.

it's best that you leave the ladies and become a sannyasi. Don't worry about Khushi and Lavanya. They don't need you. The MM are here to take care of them. 

Who knows, maybe chamkeeli 1 and chamkeeli 2 can hook up. Don't tell me I am the only one who saw the undercurrents.

Don't worry. You are not alone. I am always there for you. 

Your truly,
Meerabai. 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣🤣..I need to breath!😆🤣 you are crazy fari! 🤣🤣🤣
well i think i am also ready to become a sannyasi and ya me going with ASR in jungle..we will do mangal there😳 opps we will mingle there 😳🤣🤣

that was just 😛🤣 hope you understood 😳🤣

Who knows, maybe chamkeeli 1 and chankeeli 2 can hook up. Don't tell me I am the only one who saw the undercurrents.

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: vampire_girl

🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣🤣..I need to breath!😆🤣 you are crazy fari! 🤣🤣🤣
well i think i am also ready to become a sannyasi and ya me going with ASR in jungle..we will do mangal there😳 opps we will mingle there 😳🤣🤣

that was just 😛🤣 hope you understood 😳🤣

Who knows, maybe chamkeeli 1 and chankeeli 2 can hook up. Don't tell me I am the only one who saw the undercurrents.

mangal...mingle..let's do it baby !! 😆😉

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ROFL Fari...all i can do now is ROFLMAOing!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry about Khushi and Lavanya. They don't need you. The MM are here to take care of them. 

Who knows, maybe chamkeeli 1 and chamkeeli 2 can hook up. Don't tell me I am the only one who saw the undercurrents.

For ASR I can fly to moon as well (u know honeymoon😳😆🤣) ye jungle kya cheez hain!!!😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh this is too good, really needed the laugh, thanks so much!!
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😆 Fari u crack me up...!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hahhahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
chalo then ham sab sanyasi ji ke bhakt unke ashram mein saath chalte hain...
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣🤣
i woudlnt mind join the sannyasi group in the jungle 😉
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: incandescent

Letter to my beloved ASR

Dear ASR,

I know that you don't know me but I am your admirer and your well-wisher. And I feel it's my duty to let you know that the path you have chosen towards redemption is not going to get you anywhere. 

Let me also tell you that I have admired you since the beginning. Even when you broke the pearl strings, tore Khushi's dupatta or dropped her from you cabin I didn't judge you. You must be wondering why. I didn't judge you because from the very beginning I knew something even you didn't know - the fact that you have a heart of gold. And I guess Khushi and Lavanya and many of your other admirers saw that too.

We never expected you to be a demi-god, we simply wanted you to allow your goodness to come out and we knew that at some point you would redeem yourself. We also knew that you would one day regret the way you treated Lavanya and apologize to her. We are also aware that only you can give what Khushi truly needs and deserves - happiness, respect and  true love. Things she never got from her adopted family. 

I sadly have to inform you that your redeeming acts are not being appreciated by many. In fact your intentions towards Lavanya is being questioned. Your care and concern for Khushi and your guilt for being responsible Payal's wedding getting called-off has remained unnoticed.

Yes love, happiness and respect is important. A man or a woman can achieve every success but their lives will still remain incomplete in they don't find love or happiness. 

It's a pity that some people just don't see it. You were right when you said ''tumhara yeh khayal hi stupid hai ki yeh duniya emotions pae chalti hai'.

Yes ASR, you are becoming stupid. You were criticized when you were arrogant. You are still criticized when you are being nice to people.

I guess it's better if you stop making further efforts. It's high time you take advise from your would be SIL Payal who once thought you were becoming a monk.

it's best that you leave the ladies and become a sannyasi. Don't worry about Khushi and Lavanya. They don't need you. The MM are here to take care of them. 

Don't worry. You are not alone. I am always there for you. 

Your truly,
Meerabai. 

Best part Fari.🤣
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Its sad na, how people are always so keen to judge ASR?

I don't know, but has there ever been a character who has been more scrutinized and dissected than ASR? I don't think so.
Imagine HIS impact on the viewer's senses!

And its not only you, my dear.
I'M ALWAYS there for MY ASR. :D

Awesome post!