Anjali's reaction to ASR-LA sagai called-off

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys...

didn't see any post on this topic...

after seeing her reaction to Khushi's broken engagement...i was wondering...

what will be Anjali's reaction to Arnav's engagement being called-off news...

Will she cry like a baby ? or worse, will she force Arnav to get engaged despite him not having any feelings for LA...

if she cries, m sure Khushi to try to be the good samaritan and force Arnav or rather blackmail Arnav into accepting LA...

what are your thoughts guys ?

M really scared of Anjali sometimes...she really manipulates people emotionally...

she had even said in the temple scene...that she should do this more often as all her work gets done, if she does emotional blackmailing...

She will cry non stop and arrange another puja 😑
Originally posted by zaniax

She will cry non stop and arrange another puja 😑

i don't mind another pooja, as long she doesn't blackmail Arnav into getting engaged to LA
Originally posted by anjs

i don't mind another pooja, as long she doesn't blackmail Arnav into getting engaged to LA
No she wont do tht. The article has already confirmed LA's exit 😊
Originally posted by zaniax

No she wont do tht. The article has already confirmed LA's exit 😊

I hope so...but one of the articles didnt match about shyam truth revelation to the guptas...

It said khushi will reveal the truth to the guptas, but in actual, Shyam revealed it himself...so i have my doubts...and m worried...and i want to be positive and think that LA is going for sure...but still m worried πŸ˜•
She will be in mental trauma for sure unless she learns about Arnav's feelings for Khushi...
Na yaar I don't think she force Arnav to marry La
as per the TB article La will exit...
I think Anjali will ask Arnav to marry soon...
may be Khushi will be her side try to make her understand but this time Anjali di surely will break the news about the broken engagement of Khushi
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
I guess she will cry some...then she will cry some more...this will cause origin of a river from Raizada mansion!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maybe after she gets hold of herself, she will be of some use in uniting Arhi!!!😍😍
oh god anjali is getting on my nerves...if anjali cries for khushis broken engagement like this...then wat will she do when she know abt arnavs broken engagement😲 shes gonna make a BIG SHOW crying all over...am so sure she wil b mentaly imbalanced when she knows abt syam...😭
Originally posted by aparnam

oh god anjali is getting on my nerves...if anjali cries for khushis broken engagement like this...then wat will she do when she know abt arnavs broken engagement😲 shes gonna make a BIG SHOW crying all over...am so sure she wil b mentaly imbalanced when she knows abt syam...😭

can this will be  a one reason for Khushi and Arnav's marriage