~*~ Happy Birthday Sleeping Angel !!! ~*~ - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Mimi...WISHING YOU MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY 👏🥳...Have a great year ahead 👍🏼!!
@Warda
Thanks a lot! 😊

@
dewdrop~pearl
Thanks a bunch for your wishes!😊

@everyone once again:

...charming suds!

**Dissection of AMGK up next Rosie Darling**
Edited by Rose_Petal - 12 years ago

MIMI! It was your birthday!

And I'm late!
Awww Belated Happy Birthday!🤗
Edited by Prinsesse.Suvi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Prinsesse.Suvi

MIMI! It was your birthday!

And I'm late!
Awww Belated Happy Birthday!🤗

Oh what's in a date? Forget it...you're not late...not when it's the birthday of a "turtle" anyway! 😆 And the cake's got my name on it...yaay, I love it! Thank you, Suvi. 😊

Edited by Rose_Petal - 12 years ago
How was your day? And you're welcome :D
@Suvi
It was great actually...for a while my family and my aunts all got together. We usually do this but it was kind of special for me today because, well, it was about me! 😆
Hey Mimi'jee😃

just read ur YT comments😆...sorry i cant reply der now ...no yt from this computer
anyway...

How will i kill u?? 😲😆 woh kaam toh sudarshan ke look ka hai😉...yes AAHITwhat an emotional atyachar on me😆...i just loved ur this words... exactly, absolutely, perfectly, appropriate song for my beloved bandar! ROFL ...🤣

Thank god u like it...aww luv u too baby & efforts aww...of course for u...no need to repay baby😉...i'm just glad u like it ...🤗

&about Love Saga... i just don't believe myself,,, i made a vm on dem🤪🤣...Thanks to Rose darlings mind blowing brain😡😆

& omg ..Priya's comment😆...

@PRIYA ...maine kya kiya?? maine nahi... "Mimine kiya hai...suds se pyar"🤣
Thanks re...glad it made u laugh...thnx...i can't tell u it was so difficult to stand infron of  "Sudarshan Jijaji" 🤣(oh man i loved it wen call sed dis..i wish main ye use kar paati)...

Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

@Suvi
It was great actually...for a while my family and my aunts all got together. We usually do this but it was kind of special for me today because, well, it was about me! 😆
That's amazing😳
@ sonee ...both the vms were grt ..dont know which one to love more ..afterall dekhne ke baad mujhe bhi kuch kuch hota hai kyunki mera dil bhi UDP hai ...i knew AS vm would have been fun and i have heard n seen that vm so many times now ..loved the AS used to go all shy n even that purohitji was so cute n lovestruck ..my god the way they used to look at each other ..hai tauba ..
but a big round of applause for suds vm afterall bearing him is not so easy ...u did a fab job with it ..that guy has given such weird expressions ..but then all that makes him a UDP ..apt song for mimi's lover boy
and thanks so much for posting on my behalf ..the thread was very lovely ..
Originally posted by stranger2rose

@ sonee ...both the vms were grt ..dont know which one to love more ..afterall dekhne ke baad mujhe bhi kuch kuch hota hai kyunki mera dil bhi UDP hai ...i knew AS vm would have been fun and i have heard n seen that vm so many times now ..loved the AS used to go all shy n even that purohitji was so cute n lovestruck ..my god the way they used to look at each other ..hai tauba ..
but a big round of applause for suds vm afterall bearing him is not so easy ...u did a fab job with it ..that guy has given such weird expressions ..but then all that makes him a UDP ..apt song for mimi's lover boy
and thanks so much for posting on my behalf ..the thread was very lovely ..

Excuse me ...plz Thanks ko thanda pila aur sula😆...Told u so many times thnx wanx gaya tel lene😡...i'm gald ke u n mimi'jee liked it..🤗

Anyway...i just don't know abt UNTOLD_ Love saga...meri toh hasi gayab ho gayi hai..woh banate banate😆...i just loved dat AS fainting scene🤣

n yes purohitjee;s expression...i never knew ke he smiled🤣

loved the AS used to go all shy n even that purohitji was so cute n lovestruck ..my god the way they used to look at each other ..hai tauba .. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
ur soo right...🤣