India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

What Falling In Love Is All About.

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Had missed yesterday's episode and have just watched it in the 3Pm repeat. The sequence where Armaan and Ashu are talking in his hotel room took my breath away  and has left me with tears in my eyes. I usually cry in movies..particularly SRK ones (and am not ashamed of it) but so far not while watching a TV show. But today Ashu/MB has made me do it. Gosh this man was superlative in the sequence when he is talking about Nidhi's going leaving a void in his heart and about falling into that void...etc etc...The dialogues were heart wrenching and MB's performance was absolutely fab...particularly when he said.."it hurts..it hurts a lot..."..Omg what a performance...Where was this actor all these years??????  
It took one good script and a foresighted Kamlesh Pandeyji and Rajan Shahi to recognise and tap his true potential. Anyways better late than never...At least we have a gr8 show and some mindblowing performances to watch. Thumbs Up

Not to forget KK...She has also matured as  n actress in this show. Her performance also is very stirring and seeing her inner turmoil moves my heart. At least Ashu has got Armaan who understands his feelings and sympathises and even encourages him to forget about propriety and openly confess his love to Nidhi. But poor Nidhi she has no one in whom she can confess what she is going thru..Her one and only confidante Anjie instead of understanding her feelings keeps telling her to stay away from Ashutosh...No doubt she is saying this in good faith and it is obvious that she does care a lot for Nidhi...but it is obvious that her reaction is exactly what Ashu fears will be the reaction of almost all if ever this love is made public...

One more thing friends... I have trying my best to figure out what this Show reminds me of (besides DK)...And today I figured it out...There was a novel  'A Many Splendored Thing' by Han Suyin and a movie also titled 'Love is A Many Splendored Thing'...Although I haven't watched the movie as it was way before my time but I have read a lot of literature and therefore the story sounded familiar to me. There is was based on differences in race...The hero was an American reporter, who falls in love with a Eurasian doctor originally from China, and was set in Hong Kong...It was a very old movie but my mom just told me that it was a lovely one...

So that's all for today ...Thanx to all of u for reading my long and boring post...But before I end, once again I would like to say..Hats off to the KTLK team for giving us superb episodes one after the other...Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

guddushuklaswati62achieversun29

guddushukla Newbie
guddushukla
guddushukla

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

The dialogues were heart wrenching and MB's performance was absolutely fab...particularly when he said.."it hurts..it hurts a lot..."..Omg what a performance...Where was this actor all these years??????  
It took one good script and a foresighted Kamlesh Pandeyji and Rajan Shahi to recognise and tap his true potential. Anyways better late than never...At least we have a gr8 show and some mindblowing performances to watch.

You are so right. This show has really tapped the potential in Monish Bahl.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top