Udayveer&Manyata <3

awesomeprachi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"Uday has known J and Muniya/Manyata since he was a child and was supposed to get married to J's older sister, Manyata. Uday knows J is spoiled and is not afraid of saying it to her face. The only reason Uday hangs out with J is because she is rich, and her father is a family friend. Other than that, Uday takes no liking to the Rajkumari, since he wants a girl who is challenging, which J is not. When Uday meets and recognizes Muniya as Manyata, the girl he was supposed to marry, he tries to get close to her, as her resistance and stubbornness toward his advances make her challenging for him. When J's family decides to get the two married, news of Manyata's location comes and the wedding is cancelled. Uday delightfully agrees with this, since Manyata is the heir to the Singh family's wealth, and if he marries her, he would be a rightful partner."

This is written in the List of Dekha Ek Khwaab characters of Wikipedia about Udayveer! And I think the phrases made bold MIGHT be some kind of hint that he will fall for Manyata! What do you think guys? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes i agree with u 👏 he is going to fall for manyata

n do u remember that dialogue of uday when j said tm hamara peecha kr rhy ho uday said theek jesy bachpan se tum hamara peecha kr ri ho 🤣
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: awesomeprachi

"Uday has known J and Muniya/Manyata since he was a child and was supposed to get married to J's older sister, Manyata. Uday knows J is spoiled and is not afraid of saying it to her face. The only reason Uday hangs out with J is because she is rich, and her father is a family friend. Other than that, Uday takes no liking to the Rajkumari, since he wants a girl who is challenging, which J is not. When Uday meets and recognizes Muniya as Manyata, the girl he was supposed to marry, he tries to get close to her, as her resistance and stubbornness toward his advances make her challenging for him. When J's family decides to get the two married, news of Manyata's location comes and the wedding is cancelled. Uday delightfully agrees with this, since Manyata is the heir to the Singh family's wealth, and if he marries her, he would be a rightful partner."

This is written in the List of Dekha Ek Khwaab characters of Wikipedia about Udayveer! And I think the phrases made bold MIGHT be some kind of hint that he will fall for Manyata! What do you think guys? 

YEAHHH WE WANTT MANVEERRR TOGDERRR.😊 UDAYVEER IS SO DAMN HAWTTT😳 HATE THT AKAHHH. URGGG WASTE OF TIMEEE HE IS SO BORINNN MANNN. UFFF GO AWAYY AKASHHH 😡😡
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shaf13

yes i agree with u 👏 he is going to fall for manyata

n do u remember that dialogue of uday when j said tm hamara peecha kr rhy ho uday said theek jesy bachpan se tum hamara peecha kr ri ho 🤣

HAHAHAHAH yeahhh 😆😆
 lolzzz 
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arshi11

HAHAHAHAH yeahhh 😆😆
 lolzzz 

i wonder jb donon aik room mai rahngi tou uday kis se baat krne ayega room mai 😆😆ROFL