host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The makers have shown us many scenes in this show which are very realistic especially the light moments which most of us must have gone through in real life.

1. The carom scene in initial episodes how the whole family got together and played. khelthey to chaar hain lekin baaki sab milkey bhi backgriund mein enjoy kartey hain. how they showed they dont want to include ishu as she always cheats lol

2. The mother daughter auto bus scene where the daughters want to go in auto as their dress and hair will get spoiled, and the way preeto and meeta shoo off the smoke while waiting for auto was just too realistic. dont we also feel the same in real life. I just used to hate to go by bus whenever there is any function

3. The manali getting on bus scene how everybody was so excited, also liked how pankaj had worn glasses to show padosis that they are going to manali lol

4. the scene where mamaji brought new fridge for the family was just awsome and the way the family reacted. loved how preeto put her head on it the way she showed how happy she was and also the way she was showing rajbeer they had got new fridge. iam sure everyone of us has an experience of getting a new appliance home

5. the water bucket thrown at rajbeer and he wearing a shirt much bigger than his size and the threesome laughing at him. aisey silly things to har ghar mey hotey hain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

host thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
some more...
sisters teasing each other.. the way they used to tease preeto about rajbeer

that tv cable scene where bani does not hold properly and meeta shouts at her saying she is good for nothing lol

mamaji and pankaj playing tricks to sit near the window seat was just too hilarious and realistic

That's the beauty of the show; very realistic and very simple.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
These are some of the points which made the show so realistic and closer to life...the viewers can easily connect with the characters and their relationships with each other...they make you say "wow!! their relationship/conversations are same like ours!!" or  "hey..that happens even at my place"...
rajeswari_rc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice post... so true... 👏
HotFuzz thumbnail
Super post...very true...

I also felt same that the show has elements closer to reality..

I also like the way they show Rajpreet talk...Not much Dupattas flying just simple like Manali ka sunrise scene ..

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb Post dear...😃 whats ur name...??
jus love SSSP as its most sweet and realistic show and all the actors are the best which makes the show even moree awsomeee...😃