ENDEMOL SEEMS INTERESTED IN SEASON 2

Posted: 12 years ago

GC IS SHOOTING PANJABI MOVIE. WILL NOT BE FREE FOR 25-30 DAYS. ENDEMOL THINKING OF SHOWING THE STORY WITH YOUNGER VERSION OF MAAN AND GEET. TALKS ARE ON. REQUEST ENDEMOL

"ATTENTION ---------------

Honey Obroi
do read and act soon
 I just had a talk in endemol with ranbir he said that talks are on but gurmeet is busy with one more pujabi movie and i said that movie shooting for 0nly 29-30 days, he said but he should be available for the star of the show, BUT WE CAN TELL THEM TO SHOW THEIR CHIDHOOD DAYS FOR S2 WEEKS BUT HE WAS POSITIVE."

POST YOUR REQUESTS HERE

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Endemol-India/112231388860341?ref=ts

BE POLITE AND MAKE SENSIBLE REQUESTS ..DON'T SPAM .

Originally posted by gmsRk

who is honey oberoi?

THE PERSON WHO SPOKE WITH ENDEMOL'S SPOKESPERSON

Originally posted by maahifun

THE PERSON WHO SPOKE WITH ENDEMOL'S SPOKESPERSON

thnk u soo much lavanya di😃
Great news , I M so happy.  

yayyy yippiieee
hope we'll see our maaneet soon
 thanks
 a +ve news 😊 but can you tell me ... a new story  is it
@Guys

Edimol looks interested..They are attending the calls and giving good reaponce..

Talk to them ..FLOOD THEIR CALLs
I am gonna go and email right now.At last a bit of good news a slight glimmer of hope.
😛👏 Now Now, wowww that's gr8 news... Is that really true?? we can wait for nxt month as long as they will b back.MAAN N GEET back in action.Am so curious to see them as parents..MAAN will certainly make a wonderful DAD 😊 .He holds the baby so well, LOVED GEET'S expression when she gestures the baby's toes as tiny ones,they were just wonderful in the last part on 14th december,last episode. There is nothing much interesting to watch after GEET.
   Have been watching KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE on SONY, quite a mature n good enough show.Am sorry for putting it up here,but those who are interested can watch that till GEET comes back to us.
PLEASE BRING BACK GEET SEASON 2... N more on MANEET n their child, Dadima,Anvesha, Romeo n not to forget Adi Sir,will do with lesser portions of Dev-Nandini,Lucky-Preeto n Mamaji :P :P :P...My apologies but we look forward for more of MAANEET... Thanks for the information,U've made my day... CHERIO!!!!!
thats a great news.that means we will get a new story of maaneet.
but story should be promising with  totally diff characterisation warna gc and dd wont do .