Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 97)

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@ Samana I have to agree with Pennu. Everytime I think you are really good at the symbolisms and the meanings that remain hidden to my latman eyes you amaze me with an even better perception of these nuances. It is always a pleasure reading them.

@ Sia, Pennu,Sadia You do reiterate the fact that Geet serial and the people who watch it are so musical. Otherwise who can imagine songs sung by earphones and trees.LOL. BTW Pennu's choice was romantic but considering how passionate Maan is I would go by Sia's choice of  song.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Samanalysesia221pennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Oh yeah! Nice catch peunnu! Clap

Superb loop closure for the dupatta, isn't it?

I was also going to say, just like Maan refuses to take responsibility for Geet and her dupatta at this point. Geet is also not giving her honour in his hands consciously, though she is willing to help him heal his old wounds through what he already has, ie his rumaal.

I forgot to mention also that I love this scene because of Maan's shock and awe when Geet ties the handkerchief. On the one hand, I am sure he didn't expect this from a so far angry, confrontational Geet who has been dealing blow after blow to his ego, now showing such blatant kindness. And two, I think he is not used to people making such an effort and insisting on taking care of him. He has distanced everyone so much that they are scared to even help him so this contact and kindness from another human being shakes him up profoundly. Like Paro said, she is irritatingly unpredictable and Maan is completely flummoxed! Confused But I think he likes it. Wink and hates it. Confused

Paro and Pennu: Thanks for liking the analysis. I always wonder at the back of mind if I am not taking it just a tad too far but it's nice to know I make some sense...LOL

Edited by Samanalyse - 13 February 2012 at 9:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictAngel-33sia221jyoti06pennu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hi.. to all... missed last few discussions...Smile

Each day Maan faces Handa parivar.. more n more he is confused.. sp.Geet.. somewhere he knew she is lying... but in the end.. he is like "whatever".. LOL but no JHANJHAT thereafter... Man.. he is really wants to get over..with the whole land thing...LOL

Be it initial epi.. or after 2 yrs..whatever.. wherever..Maan-Geet eyelocks..remained the same.. Though I considered them over- dramatic (the wind.. the fall..the catch...) but it was always a pleasure to watch (sp..when they break the eyelock.. and Maan feels all guilty...) Oh...I miss them...Cry

What a ride!!!!!!...SmileIn the jeep.. we see.. they both getting into..NOT-SO-FRIENDLY convo...LOL instead they are ready to pounce on each other...
First..we come to know..the ONE THING which MSK hates to the core..is Jhooth/Dhoka Ouch(whoever the cause Dev-NT or so-called Sameera...never told to us...but this was consistent right till the end...) Smile
The way.. they take their hands away from each other.. as if they got a electric shock by that 1 mm touch...LOL

Next.. the RUMAAL scene... just FABULOUS...though I wanted to give Jhappis to Geet/CVs for NOT showing the logical but neanderthal-ritual.. of tearing-the-(antiseptic????)dupatta-on-seeing-the-hero's-wound...LOL but I really wonder.. why did she stop????Confused
Is it bcoz.. she thought he might get angry...OR he is a still a stranger OR simply..she did not want to ruin the brand NEW WHITE dress that CVs provided her with...LOL

Whatever the reason... Geet is kind of sympathetic types.. who cannot see ANYONE in pain.. so despite all the fights.. cruel taunts... she is geniunely concerned abt MSK 's wound.. to the point that she forcefully ties the rumaal... and OMG !!!!!! MSK's reaction.. GC's expression is def.. worth watching.. !!!!!! Thumbs Up
He is so DAMN confused (or touched...Confused )may be...coz uptil now.. they have been just fighting.. as much as he is not so fond of her.. and he believes its same for her too..so this particular concern gesture... takes him as a surprise...Smile

It was the limit.. today.. Geet  ran away giving chakma to Maan.. ShockedGod.. save her.. No doubt he is pissed off with Geet... LOL(btw.. why didn't see sign the pprs first and then go to meet Dev.. rather than giving such a lame excuse..)

Frankly.. I was not at all convinced with the whole Geet-NT convo... Confused 
I never thought NT's truth as Dev's first wife was this soon... and in this manner...Confused (CVs did not handle the either of revelation of truths nicely...Cry ) 
From Devji to Dev then again Devji.. Geet still having hopes from him...Ouch
No questions asked to NT..??? Confused
May be bcoz... Geet is right now numbed by the fact that her last hope has vanished altogether.. but still I expected little more...Confused
what is with these 2 husband-wife.. blaming each other.. showing themselves as victims.. really they deserve each other only.. and no one else...Ouch

asmi123Samanalysejyoti06pennu

LeaderOfThePack Senior Member
LeaderOfThePack
LeaderOfThePack

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
LOL
U Know What, I'm Sticking To Just Re-Caps Now ROFL
HELL YEAH ITS ME ROFL
Sadiie x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalysesia221pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Eipsode 36 is the one which for the first time home emotionally attached me to Maaneet as a jodi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;Earlier when I saw the first Maaneet meeting in mela and water ,I was attracted to the jodi and hooked onto it but this episode made me emotionally attached to them as well because of the sheer display of emotions and chemistry by both the actors ClapClapClapClapEmbarrassed..

Loved the starting scene itself where Maan passes his sarcastic comment asking Geet about her bodyguards LOLLOLEmbarrassed ;Gosh Barry's sense of humour rocked even during those days Embarrassed ;When Maan gives his hand to pull Geet inside the car so that she does not fall ,this was the first time Maaneet had a casual intense eyelock between each other and not those angry ones which we saw last week WinkLOLEmbarrassed ;This was the first sign of attraction that both felt for each other Embarrassed..

The whole journey in the jeep was so well executed here ClapClap ;Samana's Dupatta symbolism and the loop closure perfectly fits here ClapClapClap ;Here I felt when Maan hurts his hand and Geet was about to tie that rumaal on his hand ,for the first time Maan was scared of developing feelings for someone  and so he rudely said no first Wink but then Geet ties it forcibly and he was just left in awe looking at her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed;From that time onwards it was clear that Maan always tried to hide his emotions and feelings under the shadow of his anger and attitude WinkEmbarrassed ; Even though Geet's honour was destined to b in Maan's hand but it was not the right time then and so the rumaal was used to tie up Maan's hands but later Geet used her own dupatta to tie up his wounds during their second HP trip after which Maan too accepted it with full love asking her "Ghar laute Geet "...a perfect loop closure indeed StarStarStarStar ;In fact Maan too during Delhi office track often gave her that same rumaal to wipe off her tears ..so its like Geet's dupatta and Maan's rumaal were made for each other just like Maaneet were made for each other EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...In this Amritsar episode it was Geet who used this rumaal to tie off Maan's wounds which later Maan gave to Geet in Delhi to wipe off her tears and in return Geet gave her own dupatta's authority to her saviour Maan ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I loved how CVs connected this rumaal and dupatta connection with Maaneet from HP to Delhi StarStarStarStarStar...This goes on to show how the screenplay during initial days was written with so much of perfection and it continued till the end thanks to the terrific work done by the starting CVs when it came to dupatta and other symbolisms ClapClapClapClap

Brij will b super mad now but who cares ...Geet found her saviour WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Even though NT came to demoralise Geet but somewhere from NT's POV she was doing the right thing to protect her own suhaag Ermm/...I so wished Maan to see this Geet-NT interaction during those days ,but well if he had seen it that time ,then story would hv been over there and then itself ...so good he dint see it LOL

Coming episode are even better with Golden temple scene coming up EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

asmi123geetaddictSamanalysesia221

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SadiieTheVamp

LOL
U Know What, I'm Sticking To Just Re-Caps Now ROFL
HELL YEAH ITS ME ROFL
Sadiie x
ShockedShockedwhat happened to your real ID ConfusedLOLLOL

Samanalysesia221pennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@Sia: I have done detailed analysis on the rumaal scene... Big smile

AND I thought of another thing from your take. Geet touches Maan when she ties his hand. The same Geet who glares daggers at him whenever he touches her and recoils as though she has been hit with an electric shock, takes charge and grabs his hand as though it is her right. Of course from Geet's side this is because she can't see anybody hurt but to Maan it disarms him completely. And if you look at moments throughout the series, Maan is always totally stumped when Geet takes charge of the situation, sometimes in a negative way (IP track) and sometimes in a positive way (the untying rope scene at the wedding...Blushing)

asmi123geetaddictsia221

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@ Sia After a gap I see our takes almost mirror each other.Big smile I too was thinking that Geet didn't want to spoil her brand new white dupatta dn that is why she hesitated from tearing it.LOL Though I also remembered how the first time she went with Maan in jeep after he saved her from drowning how she was about to tear her dupatta and Maan stops the jeep and asks her to get down. I thought she remembered that and hesitated. I actually went back and saw that scene just to make sure. It also brought into focus what a sea of difference we can see in Geet's attitude.Big smile And I also agree with you. Though the dupatta flying and their staring into each other eyes is quite dragged many times it still manages to entertain you.Embarrassed

asmi123sia221pennu

Go to top