Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 95)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Okay i'm okay a littleLOL
haan toh where was i?LOL

Oh Ahhh!!!!!!
Babajiii!!!Cry
you're sooo zaalim!!!Cry
Itna HOT Munda Duniya Main Bhej Diyaaa!!!! I Can't Even Touch Himmm!!!!!!! Waaahhh!!! *Wailinggg!!!* ROFL
Damnn His Clothes Are Luckier Than Me!!!!

Maine Aapko Kitni Baar Kaha Hai, Mujhe Iss Waqt Phone Matt Kijiye???
The Guy On The Other Lione Must Be Thinking "I Miss You Maan SirrEmbarrassedROFLROFL
I Swear I Thought Adi Was Gay And In Love With MSK At One PointROFL

Ahhh He's Walking!!!!!
Hailaaa!!!! OMFGGG!!!!!
Look At His Walkkk!!!
It's Not Those Slow Ones!!! It's...Ahhh OMFGGG He Looks HOOOTTT!!!!!

Jyoti Don't Blame me For Your Divorce!!ROFL Blame THIS ZAALIM SINGH KHURANA!!!! Har Baat Pe Fidaaa Ho Jaate Hain Sabh!!!!Blushing

Ahhh He Stopped Walking!!!!!!!
Hailaaa!!!!!!
Look At Those LipssBlushing
Those Ears And THAT Manhoose Bluetooth Piece!!! I ENVY YOUUU!!!!

Ahhh He touched it!!! he touched that Manhoose Bluetooth Piece!!!
LUCKY Youu!!!!
Bluetooth Set: Ahhh Hailaaa!!!!! He Touched Meee!!!!!!!! Aaj Main Upaar!!! Asmaan Neeche!!!
Aaaj Main Aagee Zamaana Hai PeecheeeDancing
ROFL

Damn This Is Gonna Take Forever!!!LOL
Shall I Continue With The Thursday's Episode?LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221Samanalysejyoti06pennuroseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
That first scene between Geet and the baby is one of my absolute favourites in the whole series. I love the innocence with which Geet talks to her baby, assuring it that it will definitely come into this world. It just goes to show how much of a child she is herself and yet how much she has grown up because of her experience with Dev and this baby. I love these paradoxes in both Maan and Geet's characters, Geet being both a girl and a woman and Maan being so harsh and so gentle.

So now Geet is having a "what is this connection?" moment, just as Maan had a few episodes ago. Both of them are becoming aware of how uncanny their chance meetings are and Geet is starting to wonder how he is always the way out of her problems. I love how the dialogues were playing not in chronological or

Speaking of Maan, alpha male activity for the day, TICK! Blushing Oh MAN, was sweaty, greasy Maan the hottest thing you have seen so far or what? Even before tai-chi was even conceived he set the bar so high! Even Geet was not immune to the effects...ahem...of his dole shole today! The way she adjusted her dupatta, it looked like her thoughts were being violated in a way she was not comfortable with. Needless to say, I was totally fine with it. BlushingBlushingBlushing I loved the way she sounded the horn to get him out of his intense masculine concentration mode. LOL

The conversation about everything being according to his plan was a window into Maan's character but unfortunately the fluttering curtains were never opened for us. And when Geet made that cutting remark, once again, about him being angry and alone, his expression suggested sadness and all I could think was Sameera, although at this point I guess it could be Daadi, Dev and/or Vicky that was bothering him. Why does Geet keep striking him on this note? And it is ironic that she does as soon she is going to be the one that is alone and him the only one to stand by her. Both of them will eat their words because Geet will seriously change Maan's big 5(hundred?)-year plan and Maan will finally stop being alone and angry thanks to Geet. But that is a story for another day. Day Dreaming

Poor Rajji is the one to see and hear about her brother basically being a serial killer. But I have to say I am loving these Handa girls more and more. They have spunk and righteousness in abundance. I mean it is not every teenager that will sneak out of her house to save some random guy's life and that too when her own brother is hunting him. And then Geet's reaction to him being in their house and her immediate instinct for care was wonderful. These are two brave and kind young women and I commend them for being that way in such an environment.

Geet's speech about Dev was another highlight. So she hates the man and has no respect for him but is willing to tie herself down just for the sake of her baby. While that is commendable, I have to say I am glad NT makes it necessary for her to find another way. She doesn't need any man to care for her baby and herself. And that makes another thing Maan and Geet have in common. Both of them were taken advantage of for money in their first relationships, which makes Maan's comments to Geet later in the outhouse even more terrible. I love how they have made these characters polar opposites on the surface and yet so similar on a deeper level.

Oh and today was the first time we saw Geet in white, for a blank slate and a fresh start, perhaps? And also, today was the first time she wore her dupatta at her neck instead across her body. I think this could also signify her liberation from the traditions she has grown up in. She is taking an affirmative step forward for her and her child and going out of HP, out of the protected confines of her family and Maan is taking her there without knowing it. How prophetic!

Edited by Samanalyse - 10 February 2012 at 11:34am

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221priyachandjyoti06pennuroseinbloom

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

OMG what an epi was that... loved it..Big smile

I feel as if Maan and geet are playiing Check-mate.. One says CHECK and other says CHECKMATE...LOL

Maan looked soo hot in that black vest that too sweating... Embarrassed

the way he turns his face..Embarrassed showing simple expression thru his eyesWink and smileSmile leaving behind a deep impression...Blushing

And the lighting on his face...Day Dreaming i mean the fire..  the bgscore along with Geet's reaction...Embarrassed
Ahhh Mindblowing...  Blushing

Brij... he always have a same freaking expression... ConfusedLOL

And i was soo happy to see Geet in white dress..Tongue and yellow was there for quite long time...
ErmmThe way Maan looked at her when she said lets go... was like...Day Dreaming

Sorry i am not in a mood to discuss anything else...LOL

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221priyachandSamanalysejyoti06roseinbloom

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Ahhh He touched it!!! he touched that Manhoose Bluetooth Piece!!!
LUCKY Youu!!!!
Bluetooth Set: Ahhh Hailaaa!!!!! He Touched Meee!!!!!!!! Aaj Main Upaar!!! Asmaan Neeche!!!
Aaaj Main Aagee Zamaana Hai PeecheeeDancing
Sadie bluetooth singing...Gosh...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15sia221Samanalysejyoti06roseinbloom

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
HOT HOT episode! completely agree with u all! i had to see d epi twice to write abt it! i was stuck up as Maaneet scene!

Maaneet early scenes were like a tennis match - just moving my head to watch each one, as pennu said chk n chkmate, both give scathing n blistering comments back n forth. as gc said their action-reaction is really a treat to watch. in d maaneet scene i felt that evn geet became little aware of nanga panga maan. her apprehension seeing him as a male was very visible. it is afterall night time n she is all alone with him. d way dat guy stalks her n just takes a towel to wipe his hands was really too good! and when maan first comes in front, she seemed to be staring at his dole shole rather than face.

Geet seemed to know where to hit Maan dat will affect him. her comment abt his planned life which gave us a glimpse of his untold past.

Geet's mother's love was portrayed so beautifully. i absolutely loved her comment abt dev. from devji to dev. she really showed her disgust at him. its sad that she has to depend on him for saving her baby. thank god maan took over. it wd have been horrible if geet had to be grateful for him for anything. (but thanx to gul we had dat scenario too. dev giving blood tomaan!)

gurvinder n rajji could have had a cute side track. why didn't d cvs pursue dat story. it was subtle n interesting than joker romance or revenge romance (annie's )

next week amritsar trip! excited! Geet n white n Maan n purple!!! both looked so goodlooking!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOL

No wonder my swarglok is all filled with sound pollution thanks to OMG *thud* ishh ufff ..aahhh sounds LOLLOLLOL

but I dont blame anyone when I m myself in fainting condition thanks to those jaanleva pics and this hot hot avataar of Maan EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysesia221roseinbloompennu

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Just watched today's and yesterday's episode...I cheated though, I just watched maneet scenes.
Which are by the way extremely hot , man it's snowing here and if I put my laptop outside with the scene playing the snow would definitelymelt..ok I think I am talking crazy here but can't help it.
Jyo I need an entry in the swarglok tooo
Sadieee your takes are hilarious please continues
Rest all amazing analysis, itsgetting interesting day by day, and I am waiting for the Delhi track to start

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictSamanalysesia221roseinbloompennu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

@ Richa: 

After seeing the scene almost 5 times back to back...as it is...It was very hard for me to come out of my hyperventilating session...(like all...LOL) u post the pics on top of that...???? Shocked

The best ones...

The most JAANLEVA...

I was stunned at this sudden change of his expression...ok.. I m going for another session..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nirvanica15

Go to top