Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 93)

kirti98 Senior Member
kirti98
kirti98

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
From their first meeting. One thing i noticed was he used to touch geet haq se without any hesitation as if he owns her either in front of her family or alone. But later on this haq ironically once he gets married in both reel and real life. I luv this hoshiarpur maan. Bindaas. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-pennuroseinbloom

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Aww
Maan's eyelashes in the last pic Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalysepennuroseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
EPISODE 35

No written update

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
 Geet gets  message from Nt saying dev wants to meet her the next day. in amritsar,so geet suddenly remembers about maan saying she need to go to amritsar for registration. She plan to meet  dev & ask why he has cheated her And for that she  agrees to  maan to go  register the land on his name . She wanted to meet dev.

Edited by richa23 - 10 February 2012 at 9:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandSamanalysesia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
AAAHHH!!!!!!!!
OMFGGG
ARGHHH
AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUDDDDeadDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysesia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Ufff ...Shocked the Mechanic Maan...Blushing

He look hot on the Jeep as well undr the Jeep...BlushingLOL

@Sadie...
Tera Kya Hoga Sadiee.. (gabbar singh shtyle...LOL)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysesia221jyoti06roseinbloom

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Geet episode 35:

There are so many things happening in one episode that sometimes when I am watching in starplayer I am surprised to see there are more clips left when I think the episode is over.Shocked We somehow got used to having hardly anything in any episode that these episodes do come as a pleasant surprise.Smile

It was cute to see Geet already having conversation with the tummy and giving assurances. Now it is early but later on her hand on her tummy was the only way both she and us could remember she was pregnant cos she hardly showed signs of it anytime.Confused

NT is smart enough to know what will bring Geet for sure when she sends the SMS like it is from Dev. She realizes Geet is desparate right now to meet Dev and she is trying to use that opportunity I am sure to make sure Geet gets rid of the pregnancy. Got to wait till next episode to find out how exactly she goes about doing that.Confused And then Geet realizes that the only way for her to reach Amritsar is through Maan. Now it is her turn to tell the dialogue that we usually hear from Maan about how without her wanting it is Maan who seems to come to her rescue every time she needs help.Smile Oh yes Geet you are definitely bound by destiny.Big smile

The channel people were quick to put disclaimers when they showed the chase scene but we know it is exactly what happens in many villages every day. CryPeople are killed in the name of honour and many of them don't even make news. Brij's brutality and fanaticism looks frighteningly real. Shocked

During the chase we get to see the same place that they use for every forest shoot and we are introduced to another important landmark of Geet (with bBG music) ta da - "THE TUNNEL"LOLLOL. There are numerous times we get to see that same tunnel in the future – wherever be the forest the tunnel, will always be there- be it Geet's chase, Maan and Geet's Amritsar forest getaway or Geet running away from Vikram.LOL

So  Rajji again saves Gurwinder but what she was doing in the forest late at night is anyone's guess.Confused For a family that is so strict the girls of the house seem to be out at night a lot be it Geet or Rajji. LOL

With Maan in his vest I am sure the outdorrs and the indoors were definitely getting heated up cos he seems sweaty most of the time.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Not that I am complaining mind you. Day DreamingEmbarrassedThose arms look gorgeous in any angle don't they? EmbarrassedEmbarrassedAnd that cocky smile and the arrogance just sits on him like a second skin. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedAnd the way he moves forward like a lion and then takes his towel , I was sure holding my breath along with Geet.ShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed It is his signature move and till the end was giving butterflies in our tummy.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. By the end we are the ones hot and sweaty.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

Again like Samana pointed out they do bond with blood this time Maan's. Though he might have egoistic answers to everything that Geet says, Geet does get to have the last word and manages to put in him in his placeClapClap which right now is definitely a lonely and unloved one.Ouch She is the right match for him in every way.

Brij could double up as Sherlock homes. LOLLOLHe is almost like a dog with a scent most of the time. It was weird that Geet could go out at night but in broad daylight had to really try hard to sneak out.ConfusedShe looked gorgeous in white. Can't wait for their Amritsar trip next week- Geet's fall and Maan pulling her back into the jeep ufff. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysepriyachandsia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

AAA UFFF ISHHH ISHHH ISHHH **THUD THUD THUD** **OXYGEN PLSS**

Sorry I m dead and reached swarglok ..not in a position to analyse anything after seeing this bangable guy all sweaty and in vest giving attitude and tashan ...uff uff uff **my soul too is about to die ..breathes in breathes out**

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Now this defines chemistry StarStarStarStar ...though both r so not in love ...still seeing such scenes make us hyperventillate and send us to swarglok EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysesia221priyachandpennuroseinbloom

Go to top