Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 91)

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
oming to d episode here's my take (pretty lenthy, bt cant help it)

OMG! OMG! What a scene! (i didnt evn hear Maanlish! i was drooling)

How many times I see this scene, every time I am transfixed! What a confrontation bet Maaneet! What a starathon! I mean both didn't even blink while they were staring! I don't whether it was taken in single shot or many shots, but very good editing. It looked as if each were not willing to give an inch. Geet who was so timid n scared in yesterday's episode, emerges a sherni in this encounter. Maan ka tho jawab nahin! D way he surrounds her, it is as if he's hugging her without evn touching! And when he touched her, d sudden softness n his eyes n shock n her eyes, oh my! D sexual chemistry was sizzling! D chrs seemed not to realize it! I mean geet is immersed n scared in her problems and Maan in his hatred n anger. But they seemed to unconsciously sizzle when they come together. Is it just directorial excellence (according to GC n his early interview)? Then we shd be having same sizzle in other serials directed by same director. But I didn't see anything close to this chemistry.

Usually some couples click big time! Maaneet are one such couple! Maybe it's a mix of everything! Who cares as long as we get to see it! No wonder we all are panting to see them together! (all our fantasies become a reality n this jodi!) And d dialogues! 'mere choone se tuje daag lag jayega….' Hats off Barryji!

Guys pls tell me d serial where barry writes  d dialogues. I have become a great fan of his dialogues.eager to see his next set of dialogues. GC n DD did complete justice to his dialogues.

GC! How yummy he looked n dis episode, d dress, d jeep (I was drooling over his jeep too), d attitude, d way he gets down, n his eyes, exression…. God I cd go on n on. (sounding like a crazy fan, can't help it!) In contrast Geet really looked so vulnerable, but when pushed to corner she really becomes a tigress! Loved d way she just removes his hand! I think evn maan was initially taken aback but he gets back with d daag comment which stumps geet. The dialogues, acting, direction everything were topnotch!

Gurvinder n Geet scene was predictable. Gurvinder seems to be a good guy who cares for his wife's friend n he's smart in guessing geet's problem. But how did he come to know abt geet's marriage, thru channi's mom?

Geet calling dev n end up telling NT abt d baby was so ironical n sad! Tears n NT's eyes – Initially I was wondering whether she felt guilty but it turned out to be angry tears. I felt sorry for NT today. Dat guy cheated his wife too. NT might be wrong n using young girl for material reasons. But she was doing it for her husband, d husband who didn't hesitate to betray her. Wonderful couple!

Rajji turns out to be such a supportive sister! Poor Geet, inspite of her hatred toward Dev has no other choice but to approach him for help!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geetaddictSamanalysepennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
After reading Samana's take I also remembered one aspect that I had noticed but forgotten to mention. Though it is quite early still Geet has acknowledged her unborn child's existence and how that child's safety is more important to her than her own life and that is what she is working towards rather than protecting her life. And for that she is ready to approach even some one she hates so much because right now she does not know about Dev's marital status. She thinks that he may change his attitude when he knows about the child and if he accepts her then she would not be a unwed mother and that would protect her unbron child's life. Seems logical but not practical in the real sense but anyway she would not know until she tried.I thought it was important to mention this bcos this becomes her main target in life for which she fights tooth and nail.

priyachandSamanalysepennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
 Guys this is 34th episode :

Edited by richa23 - 09 February 2012 at 9:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
 Sam U have posted 35th episode plz look into this.

pennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

@Samana..
you are on a full swing today...Big smile. loved your analysis... i was smiling...Smile laughing...LOL and blushing...Blushing while going thru your take... Big smile

And me just loved the symbolism you brought for Geet's feet getting hurt..Clap. i still remember it happens soo many times... and that Pari's night when Maan asked Geet to be his magethar.. she  hurts her feet when she was running away from Maan...  and Maan will carry her on his arms to Dadima... Embarrassed

And that party just before Geet got fired... that time also i think Geet feet got hurt.. Ermmand she leaves her foot-print of blood on her cabin...  Maan sees that and get hurt his hand...Cry

And i think all the feet getting hurt got stopped after Maan took Geet's foot-print  along with his during their Grihpravesh...Embarrassed

BTW i have no idea how many times i have seen Maan pinning Geet toward sthe tree followed by the CHUP...Embarrassed still it all make me feet butterflies on my stomach when ever i see that...Blushing

Samanalyse

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

PICTURES

priyachandSamanalysepennu

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
NOOO!!!!!!!!
NAHIII!!!!
DON'T DO THIS TO MEEE!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T ANALYSE WITH THOSE PICS ABOVE MEEE!!!!!!
NOOO

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalysepennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
 Sadia he is coming towards U please start Your analysis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalysepennu

Go to top