Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 86)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Samana:When I said attracted ,its because if u see few scenes like Geet tripping in Maan's arms when Maan dragged her out of that room ,he had a eyelock with her where more than Geet ,it was Maan who went into a stance Embarrassed and even the scene in the coming  episode where Geet visits Maan's house and Maan is mesmerised seeing her eyes and before she came ,he kept thinking about Geet and was going restless LOLEmbarrassed ..so all these sort of hinted that he was attracted towards Geet and it was bothering him a lot ...

I agree Jo..  Maan was thinking about Geet... Tongue
First he thinks about Geet saying "Nobody has loved you ever and will never... "Confused
then she throwing the papers by saying that she won't sign it and won't give her land...Shocked
Then how she says her helpless in asking help to him...Ouch
Then the way she asked him to save her from the goons...Cry

He even questions himself why he is remembering Geet like this..Ermm. and for the first time he said... "Am i becoming Mad..."LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictSamanalysejyoti06

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Look at his expression and the way he looks...
Munda tho tab se shuru hogaya...WinkLOL

Thanks richa...Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-richierich-Samanalysepriyachandjyoti06

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Sadia this is for U .Your analysis shd stop here.  Dare U stop near Brij maan EyelocksLOL

Edited by richa23 - 07 February 2012 at 10:00am

asmi123geetaddictSamanalysejyoti06pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Episode 32 was a pleasant treat for the eyes because Maan goes shirtless again for the second time and this time he is even sweating while cutting woods in anger and looking extra bangable ..ufff BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...

Episode was also very special because this is the first time Maan puts his finger on her lips while saying chup BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing And from here on such scene between Maaneet became their biggest USP EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...And like I said this scene of Geet coming to Maan's house and then Maan almost mesmerised with her eyes sort of hinted that he was feeling a sort of attraction towards Geet which he himself was unable to understand why and the reason why before she came ,we saw Maan going all restless thinking about Geet and putting water on his head to cool himself WinkLOLLOLLOL ...

Initially Maan was stunned to see that everytime this girl Geet is rising upto his challenges and giving him back in his own style Wink but in this episode ,he was unable to understand that despite this girl being the biggest road-block in this land case ,why he cant stop thinking about her Wink ;Whats so special about her that was making him go crazy and restless WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;In fact when Geet comes at his house and he removes her dupatta from the face ,for a moment he actually went into a stance again looking into her eyes WinkEmbarrassed but then sort of controlled himself and tried to hit back strongly with that remark of her brother but as usual Geet was quick to give him back saying he might b physically strong but her mental strength is much more than him StarStarStarStar ;This is what always left Maan stunned and speechless in front of her because she was quick to read his mind and heart at one go EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

About Dev ,well its irony like Pennu said ...Dev always thought his big brother had the upper hand when in reality he was the one who was initially blessed with a girl like Geet  but he proved that he really does not deserve any good things in life because he is just not worth it AngryAngry...

Gurinder and Rajji interactions were sort of cute and I wish CVs had shown their track too as the character of Gurinder was quite interesting and could hv played a cruicial role later ..but well CVs just dint make good use of this character Ouch..Anyways Gurinder was the one whom Maan will later think  that he is Geet's boyfriend LOLOuch and so the platform was set for it in this episode WinkTongue

I liked how Brij's mother shouted at Brij for his pathetic deal with Maan Angry but usual Darji shuts her up and indirectly supports that good for nothing jerk Brij AngryDead...

Overall a very powerful episode with a very interesting Maaneet scene and a bangable Maan in the end EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysepennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
 Pennu sahi hai tab se hi shuru tha,hum samaj nahi paye. Even I was making pictures I thought the sameWinkLOL

asmi123geetaddictpriyachandSamanalysepennu

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Episode A Gayi A GayiDancingLOL
Actually, Sadiie A GayiiiLOL

asmi123-richierich-Samanalysejyoti06pennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
What WAS that? BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

I had to fan myself furiously after that last scene and gather my wits to write this. HOO! I mean as though Maan was not enough, or even too much, Dev is not so bad either (pre-robe though)! Wink

Anyway to business! Geek

It looks like Geet has got Maan all in a tizzy! The way he paced the floor grabbed the water bottle, and just when I thought he was going to drink it, poured it violently all over himself, I needed to do the same! And Jyo, I have to agree with you after this. He is already attracted to her! He can't seem to get the feisty warrior out of his head now can he? And I love the moments they chose and how they sort of went backwards to their first meeting. It showed how much Geet has grown from that helpless girl whom Maan chided for being so. And just as he questions his inexplicable obsession with the girl, who should show up at his door but the brave sipahi herself!

I am just falling in love with DD's eyes from episode to episode! They are so full of emotion and depth that I can't seem to stop thinking about them...what chance did poor Maan stand? I loved their confrontation! My how these two sizzle! I think Geet was fearless about entering his house and locking the door because she is desperate and not because she is naive. Also I do think there is already an inherent trust in Maan as he has had plenty of opportunity to take advantage of her but has shown no interest. Also, I think the dialogue she said to Rajji rings true where she says she will think about herself once Dev is found. That is what is happening here, I think.

I was clapping for the dialogue about kamzor pe haath uthana of course! What a way to give it Geet! ClapClapClap She really hit him where it hurts, with the slap dialogue as well as when she said "please" in that caustic tone of voice and asked him if it hurt his false pride? How can you not fall in love with this girl???

And if Geet showed girl power in this episode then Tayji was no less the way she told it like it was. I love that she is willing to stand against Brij because so far we have only seen her warning Geet to stay away from Brij's temper and his dhai kilo ka haath. I guess her main prerogative is to protect Geet from physical harm but that does not stop her from seeing what is right and what is clearly wrong. She is a voice of reason in a sea of chaos but unfortunately falls prey to Darji's despotism. It is unfortunate that Geet's family can't be righteous on her behalf all at once. If that was ever the case, they could find Dev and get her justice. But they seem to take turns being honest or righteous and so Darjee's word always prevails.

Rajji seems to have read too many novels and watched too many movies! The girl seems to go looking for romance, even if it is dangerous to her and others. She had done this when she got Geet to meet Dev secretly and now she is fostering a runaway from her own brother! Geet is clearly the more practical one and I guess this scene shows how much of a Handa she really is. She refuses to acknowledge Gurvinder's truth to him though she mulls over it in secret.

Oh man! AYM and HOW! BlushingBlushingBlushing
Why does he do these hypermasculine things on a daily basis and make my knees turn to jelly? I love how he tries to control and channel his anger through exercise though Geet has a little more effect on him than he bargained for and the poor Munshi (I am just going to assume he is Sasha's dad) gets the brunt. However it is clear that Maan values rationality and self-control over all else because he pulls himself together when the poor Munshi says he is scared (why wouldn't he be? I would be scared of the hulking man wielding an axe if I wasn't so busy drooling) and apologises. He takes responsibility for his actions and it becomes one of the basic traits of his character.

Eek! Pregnancy revelation to come...Shocked
But also the Amritsar trip...Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-priyachandjyoti06pennuroseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Richa: Thanks for the pictures!!! Day Dreaming They are gorgeous!

@Paro: I think it was Pennu who made the comment about the yellow dresses and I have to say I agree! What's the deal? And you know the funniest part? She was wearing yellow when they were in HP again for the Rasika debacle.

But if you notice, she is usually in blue when Maan saves her life, ie from the water and then in the jungle. I wonder if yellow has any connections to family or something?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

Go to top