Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 85)

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
 Sadie tu bhi na, Mahesh pandey ROFL  naam ki balla ko raste se hata kar ,chali jati script likne toh show 5 saal chalta na..Toh maan ko punar vivah nahi karna padta na.LOLSirf duppata gira hai, brij ko maan ke mukke khane hai  LOl.toh tera sui duppate pe attak gya.Challo continue Karo sadia

Edited by richa23 - 07 February 2012 at 2:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Samanalyseroseinbloompennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Sadie.. me tooo loving your precap analisys...LOL
Richa you said it... agar Sadie script likhthi tho Maan ko ko punar vivah karne keliye mokka nahi miltha... I doubt even he will get a chance to marry once if Sadie is writting the script...LOL

I don't have a mood to write abt 2day's epi.. read everybody's analysis...
BTW check page 77 on Den.. i made my favourite songs on Maaneet over there...
chek it out...Big smile

geetaddict-richierich-Samanalyseroseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Wow, these episodes were really bursting at the seams with interesting things happening in EVERY scene.

Ok, I know it was horrible of Darjee to blackmail Geet but during that whole scene I was thinking, FINALLY he got some sense knocked into his head and figured out how to hit Geet where it hurts, ie her family. It's been a long, loud time coming, him figuring out that his shouting, threats and physical punishment were only increasing her fight. Stopping her in her tracks was as simple as calmly and rationally planting one unthinkable possibility in her head, hurting Rajji's future. Although he didn't stop her, he did make her task much harder and slowed her down. But even now, we see Darjee is barely capable of being rational. In the same breath he tells Geet her life is ruined and tells her to start a new life? Confused But this scene sort of cleared up why Geet was hesitant to put Brij in jail. Blackmail has lasting effects.

I love how the theme of marriage sort of ran through the whole episode.

Brij's proposition to Maan in which we see marriage as a sort of barter or deal
I loved Maan's reaction in this scene and how he made it a point to ask what Geet thought of the whole thing. It again reinforces his inherent respect for women as individuals, and perhaps his growing respect for Geet specifically. He may even just be interested to know the sherni's reaction to such a proposal when he has seen her react so violently against what she perceives as injustice. Even though it wasn't necessary to expose them in front of the village, it was the right thing to do in my opinion. Brij needed to be taught a lesson, that anything he does isn't right and means do not justify ends. Plus, Maan is not asking for anything that is not rightfully his, that the Handas should continue to put conditions and strike deals with him so I guess he has had enough and does the big gesture.

Darjee Using Rajji's marriage as a tool of blackmail
Here we see that Darjee thinks of marriage as a sort of obligation as well the point that can make or break a girl's life. Geet's marriage being a scam, and therefore a failure, means that her life is ruined and the ominous possibility of Rajji not getting any rishtas is enough to make Geet back up a few steps in something that is so important to her. In the face of marriage, there is no question of right and wrong, as anything goes as long as the daughters get married and go. Angry

Marriage as a Danger for Channi/Gurvinder
As much as families strive towards marriage, it can also be equally dangerous if not done as expected by society. There are a lot of marriage revelations on this show aren't there? First Dev-NT and now Gurvinder revealing that he and Channi were married and that is why she was killed, not just because they were in love or ran away. Marriage is a point of no return and since Channi crossed that in an undesirable way, she had to be killed. Geet on the other hand, seems to be redeemable according to Baba Brij, if she will listen to him, but she doesn't and the baby eventually takes her also past that point, never to come back so Brij must do away with her. Nasty.

Poor Geet, she is still taking her family's side and defending them. I guess it is against her grain to go against them, that is until, her family turns against her child and become her enemies by default. But for now, Maan is against her family and is therefore her enemy. I love how she completely overpowers him with her looks and actions, something that even Brij is incapable of doing.

@Jyo: I have to disagree on one thing. I don't think Maan is attracted to Geet yet. I think he is intrigued by her, is starting to respect her, and doesn't always like the bruises she leaves on his ego and the thoughts she leaves swimming in his head, but for me the attraction started when he sees the other side of her, the caring, kind side that he has so far not been privy to. His first encounter with that is when she ties up his hand on the way to A'sar. That's just my opinion, though. Smile

Edited by Samanalyse - 07 February 2012 at 12:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123yulin-Trinity-geetaddict-richierich-priyachandjyoti06pennuroseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
EPISODE 32

There is no WU for today in the archives. If anyone has one feel free to update Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123sia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@Samana:When I said attracted ,its because if u see few scenes like Geet tripping in Maan's arms when Maan dragged her out of that room ,he had a eyelock with her where more than Geet ,it was Maan who went into a stance Embarrassed and even the scene in the coming  episode where Geet visits Maan's house and Maan is mesmerised seeing her eyes and before she came ,he kept thinking about Geet and was going restless LOLEmbarrassed ..so all these sort of hinted that he was attracted towards Geet and it was bothering him a lot ...

asmi123geetaddictSamanalyseroseinbloompennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Thank you for posting early today Samana.
Smile
Geet episode 32:

I was literally seeti maarofying most of the time I was watching today's episode.Big smile I thought today's episode was more action packed in the real sense than yesterday's. Big smile

I am going to pan onto my favourite scene first and then do the analysis for the rest of the episode. I saw that part twice and my heart still isn't satisfied.Big smile

Maan's ego was so badly bruised by Geet that he needed a bottle of water so that he wouldn't spontaneously combust.LOLLOL Of course I needed some too after seeing him in that AYM avatar in his Hot Hot vest and then he went ahead and poured water on himself. Ufff!!EmbarrassedWink

Then of course the girl with the mesmerizing eyes knocks on his door. I am surprised he did not recognize her with just those eyes.Day Dreaming He was trying to completely exorcise her thoughts from his mind and there she is right in front of him.Shocked Naturally the effect of the water begins to wear off.LOL I can understand how he could not dream of seeing her like this after what had transpired some time back. Even I was wondering yesterday after seeing their takkar how Geet was going to see Maan after all that.Shocked But that is what she did. She just simply went and saw him.ClapClap Any girl would think twice about going to see a guy alone in the night. Not only that, she actually locked the door.Shocked Either Geet must trust Maan implicitly or she must be naively or rather foolishly brave.Confused

Got to give it to the girl. She just demanded the number from Maan and then just went ahead and threw the comment about his ego on his face.Shocked Neither seem to have much of people skills when they interact with each other do they?LOLLOLAnd then Maan puts his long finger on Geet's lips and says his famous "chup". I don't know about Geet but mujhe tho kuch kuch hone lagaa. WinkEmbarrassed And of course his reaction and Geet's stubborness riles up MSK so much that again he loses control of his own words and really crosses the line.Shocked I was literally giving a standing ovation to Geet on her reaction and her wordsClapClap. I was wondering why she stopped herself from slapping him and then she gave a reply back which did so much more damage to Maan than a mere slap would have, particularly when there was a ring of truth in them that even Maan could not ignore.You go girl!Thumbs UpGood job there Barry sir.Clap

Maan Saahab you don't have any concern for our fragile hearts.Ouch Now it is our turn to spontaneously combust seeing our sweaty NPM showing his anger on that pile of wood.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Even the cool Munshiji got scared looking at Maan's anger. One piece of land has definitely shaken Maan's carefully crafted world.WinkAnd he still needs Geet's help. You are in so much trouble MSKLOLLOL

Another good job by Barry ji was Gurwinder's dialogue w.r.t moral policing and honour killings by people like Brij. It had the right message. ClapClapAnd I agree with Priya. There definitely was a romantic angle there with Rajji though she is practically a child so maybe it could have been taken slowly. Geet continues to be blissfully unaware and trusting of Brij despite everything.OuchOuch So now we know why Brij did what he did. Channi was pregnant. Geet's fainting spells and this info would have been definitely more than a coincidence for first time viewers.They would have predicted what was going to come soon.Ouch

OK coming to the other parts. We got to see another brave woman today – Geet's aunt.Thumbs Up I was very proud of her calling a spade a spade and bringing to everyones notice what was obvious but they were still ignoring – that Brij and his foolish proposal to Maan are responsible for their humiliation and not Geet. ClapClapthat Geet too has been a victim in all this. But yo yoing Daarji now takes the wrong side and agrees with Brij's stupid idea of Geet's remarriage.Angry Also I did not like him raising his hands at his daughter in law. AngryAngry

And of course Dev and Pammi's conversation in the first half.Disapprove I was not sure what Pammi was wanting Dev to do? Did she want him to accept Geet as his second wife or something?Confused Or was she asking him to come clear of his cheating which also does not make sense since that is the very thing she seems so scared might happen.ConfusedConfused Dev telling that he did remember Geet made me gag. AngryLike NT I too wish he would put Geet completely out of his filthy mind.AngryAngry

Eagerly waiting for 2morrows epi to find out how Maan convinces Geet to come to Amritsar. I am sure he uses the broker's name as a carrot. And like someone said the other day Geet does seem to have a lot of yellow suits. I thought red was PHs favourite colour or maybe it became that later on.LOLLOL 

asmi123Samanalysejyoti06pennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Dev's dialogue... that from childhood onwards what he get is only remaining.. everuthing first goes to elder brother...

BUt it was completly opposite in the case of Geet... Dev got to see Geet first then Maan..  Dev showed dreams to Geet then Maan...Dev married Geet first then Maan... Dev took the respect.. faith and loved from Geet first then Maan... Ouch

Channi's hubby's words were like the prediction for Geet... ShockedMaaneet encounter scene was fab...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalysejyoti06

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

asmi123geetaddictjyoti06pennuroseinbloom

Go to top