Posted: 12 years ago
Aww
Maan's eyelashes in the last pic 😳
EPISODE 35

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHppdy5WKCg[/YOUTUBE]

No written update
 Geet gets  message from Nt saying dev wants to meet her the next day. in amritsar,so geet suddenly remembers about maan saying she need to go to amritsar for registration. She plan to meet  dev & ask why he has cheated her And for that she  agrees to  maan to go  register the land on his name . She wanted to meet dev.

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
AAAHHH!!!!!!!!
OMFGGG
ARGHHH
AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUDDD🤢🤢

Ufff ...😲 the Mechanic Maan...☺️

He look hot on the Jeep as well undr the Jeep...☺️😆

@Sadie...
Tera Kya Hoga Sadiee.. (gabbar singh shtyle...😆)

Geet episode 35:

There are so many things happening in one episode that sometimes when I am watching in starplayer I am surprised to see there are more clips left when I think the episode is over.😲 We somehow got used to having hardly anything in any episode that these episodes do come as a pleasant surprise.😊

It was cute to see Geet already having conversation with the tummy and giving assurances. Now it is early but later on her hand on her tummy was the only way both she and us could remember she was pregnant cos she hardly showed signs of it anytime.😕

NT is smart enough to know what will bring Geet for sure when she sends the SMS like it is from Dev. She realizes Geet is desparate right now to meet Dev and she is trying to use that opportunity I am sure to make sure Geet gets rid of the pregnancy. Got to wait till next episode to find out how exactly she goes about doing that.😕 And then Geet realizes that the only way for her to reach Amritsar is through Maan. Now it is her turn to tell the dialogue that we usually hear from Maan about how without her wanting it is Maan who seems to come to her rescue every time she needs help.😊 Oh yes Geet you are definitely bound by destiny.😃

The channel people were quick to put disclaimers when they showed the chase scene but we know it is exactly what happens in many villages every day. 😭People are killed in the name of honour and many of them don't even make news. Brij's brutality and fanaticism looks frighteningly real. 😲

During the chase we get to see the same place that they use for every forest shoot and we are introduced to another important landmark of Geet (with bBG music) ta da - "THE TUNNEL"😆😆. There are numerous times we get to see that same tunnel in the future – wherever be the forest the tunnel, will always be there- be it Geet's chase, Maan and Geet's Amritsar forest getaway or Geet running away from Vikram.😆

So  Rajji again saves Gurwinder but what she was doing in the forest late at night is anyone's guess.😕 For a family that is so strict the girls of the house seem to be out at night a lot be it Geet or Rajji. 😆

With Maan in his vest I am sure the outdorrs and the indoors were definitely getting heated up cos he seems sweaty most of the time.😳😳😳 Not that I am complaining mind you. 😍😳Those arms look gorgeous in any angle don't they? 😳😳And that cocky smile and the arrogance just sits on him like a second skin. 😳😳And the way he moves forward like a lion and then takes his towel , I was sure holding my breath along with Geet.😲😳😳 It is his signature move and till the end was giving butterflies in our tummy.😳😳😳. By the end we are the ones hot and sweaty.😳😳😃

Again like Samana pointed out they do bond with blood this time Maan's. Though he might have egoistic answers to everything that Geet says, Geet does get to have the last word and manages to put in him in his place👏👏 which right now is definitely a lonely and unloved one. She is the right match for him in every way.

Brij could double up as Sherlock homes. 😆😆He is almost like a dog with a scent most of the time. It was weird that Geet could go out at night but in broad daylight had to really try hard to sneak out.😕She looked gorgeous in white. Can't wait for their Amritsar trip next week- Geet's fall and Maan pulling her back into the jeep ufff. 😳😳

AAA UFFF ISHHH ISHHH ISHHH **THUD THUD THUD** **OXYGEN PLSS**

Sorry I m dead and reached swarglok ..not in a position to analyse anything after seeing this bangable guy all sweaty and in vest giving attitude and tashan ...uff uff uff **my soul too is about to die ..breathes in breathes out**

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Now this defines chemistry ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ...though both r so not in love ...still seeing such scenes make us hyperventillate and send us to swarglok 😳😳😳😳😳

Kya hua sadie U liked his expressions.

BETTER!!!

Analysis coming up 😆
I'll do Thursday's episode first😆
 Sadie  ye le bacha all the best. I have come specially for reading all the analysis in sam's thread. Continue!!!Iam gonna write UR analysis in my exam😆