Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 74)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@Paro: No, let your horses run free! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetaddict

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

GEET Episode 26:

This episode I felt belonged to Maan and only Maan.ClapClap I know GC is a very good actor but somehow for me it is the character rather than the actor that I keep falling in love over and over again.Heart Again I must say that another actor could not have done the same justice to this character like GC did so he definitely is a starStarStar. I saw a very small scene  from IPKKND while channel hopping. We know the male lead is supposed to be a character similar to Maan and when I saw his face I was thinking what I would think when I see Aishwarya and our own dear Anvesha "trying" to "act" "Maybe if you tried moving your facial muscles a little bit it might help."LOLLOL And I heard today that our dear Anvesha is going to "act" in another serial. God help them.LOLLOL Oh Maan and Geet what have you done to us. You have spoiled us for anything else.CryCry I am not able to accept mediocrity anymore. Though I did it towards the end for Geet with the other characters still Maan and Geet kept me happy and satisfied.Stern Smile. Days like today I miss them like crazy.OuchOuch

OK coming back to the episode.
Like I said on Friday Geet is not necessarily in safer hands as we can see Maan completely ignoring her pleas to stop but going where he wants to go. LOLLOLThen of course Baba Maan Singh Khurana starts his gyan.LOLLOL But the fact that Geet temporarily forgot about her predicament when she saw her land being grabbed  by Maan shows that she is a Handa come what maySmile. I felt like applauding when Geet comments that men are stupid to think that all women are weak.ClapClap Maan was being a little bit threatening and for someone like Geet who is used to being hit whether she is at fault or not her cringing reaction was natural. I loved Maan's comment that to hurt the weak is a symbol of their own weakness (excuse me who r u calling weak?ShockedLOL). Men like Dev and Brij where indeed weak bcos they felt that physical force was the only way they could exert their supremacy. AngryAngryBut our dear Maan believes in his brain power.Wink

And again have to give it to Geet Handa. She throws his own advice about standing in her own feet at his face and that leaves Maan stunnedShockedShocked. And we get our first eyelockDay Dreaming which gets broken no thanks to MunshijiAngry. I like the way they both act slightly guilty.Embarrassed It shows that they are very mildly getting aware of the invisible thread of attraction they have for each other.Embarrassed

And then of course the scene like Samana said we were all dreading. CryIn her family's presence Geet is not able to think straight but in the company of this no nonsense guy Geet's mind starts putting everything that happened and the evidence before her eyes together. She realizes what Dev's words "Geet is exactly the kind of girl I was looking for" actually meantAngryAngry. And of course it is too much for her to handle. All her hopes, her dreams, her trust burnt to ashes. CryCryNow I am not sure if this was just a reaction of shock or also bcos of her condition bcos it looks like now some time has passed. I am sure people who have watched these episodes can clarify that.Confused

Somehow I felt Kamya resembles NT more than Dev with her sharp nose. I had one major confusion. Why would Pammi mummy call Canada to know about Maan when it is never indicated that they were all living together in the same house or he even lived in Canada.Confused I thought he was always in Delhi. ConfusedOr am I wrong?Confused Pammi's eyes even though shocked and nervous looked pretty in that lighting. Again the way she was shown caring for Chote Saab for so many years without having any complaints but then later on was even ready to take his life is again hard to believe. Actually if Dev had continued to be in jail and Pammi had seen him suffering but felt helpless bcos of the lack of money then we could have digested the transformation better. Again NT's final comment on how men in Indian families hardly listen to the women unfortunately is true in many houses like Geet's.Unhappy

This is what makes you fall in love with the MSK. Day DreamingHe may seem irritable and prickly in the exterior but even after hearing Munshi's advice he chose to ignore it and help the unconscious Geet. Maybe his transformation was already starting or he was looking forward to the challenge of doing something everyone was scared about.Big smile And of course we see him giving Brij the look that would melt ordinary humans. Oh how I love that look on the freeze shot.Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Samanalysejyoti06pennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@ Samana There now I can breathe better.Big smile And God know how many times I have asked my son to be patient.LOLLOL But alas when it comes to Geet patience is def not my virtue.Embarrassed

Anyway loved your indepth analysis of Dev's character. I don't think the CVs ever would have put so much of thought when they shaped Dev's character as we all have in our posts.Big smile I think like Sia I too think more in black and white whereas you are able to identify the various shades of grey. According to me there may be many reasons why someone commits a crime as hurtful as Dev did but whatever be the reasons he needs to get what he deserves which unfortunately seldom happens even in real life.CryCry. So when we see the same injustice being done in reel life too and the culprit roaming scot free and romancing in the name of redemption we get very dissapointed.Ouch Also right now Geet's anguish is too fresh in our minds and our anger for Dev too strong for us to even think of Dev's layersAngryAngry. Maybe like Geet time and our hot hot Maan Embarrassedwill help us heal and understand your POV better.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Samanalysejyoti06pennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Thanx samana for d video upload n written update! i was waiting for d posting. Missing maaneet n d weekend!!

Coming to d episode!

Maaneet confrontation! Wow! Wish I had watched it first time! I wd have fallen flat for Maan! Evn geet looks n acts different in front of Maan! What dialogues! Hats off to Barry! 'Inspite of knowing to speak u don't know to think n speak', 'considering all women as stupid is d reason for failure of man' I can just go on! Maan, his characteristic smirk! Omg I am drooling n I don't evn have an excuse of being a teenager! And they get to know their names only now!

D way geet cowers whn Maan s angry,shows her family's barbaric attitude. But maan's 'I am not dat weak dat I'll raise my hands against weak' (chauvinistic!) but loved his 'hosh ke pehle josh kaam'. One thing very noticeable is Geet gives so much importance to his advice. I mean Maan for all dat was just a stranger who saved her frm drowning. Why is she giving him so  much importance? Maybe evn Geet inspite of dev was not immune to legendary Maan's charm.

By god they started their eyelock from this episode! It was really compelling scene! D way they both startle from their eyelock at munshi's interruption was so hot! Chemistry sizzled! Dev never did stand any chance!

Pammi really got a glimpse of strong geet! NT is so sure about Darji's family n they too run true to form! Maan continued his lift of geet! Poor GC, must have had to carry DD for longer distance!

Channi's mom reveals abt geet's marriage! But Brij's intervention must have made ppl realize that it was mad woman's crazy outburst!

Brij – Maan's confrontation!! Wow they have their own sizzle factor, don't they! And their eyelocks are as intense as Maaneet's! Geet had a rival within her family itself for Maan's attention!

@sam. why Brij is called floor lover? did i miss something?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictSamanalysejyoti06pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Episode 26 was one of the best power-packed episodes of HP StarStarStarStar...Maaneet confrontation over land truth was simply awesome with some awesome performances by both GC and DD ClapClapClapEmbarrassed

Maan had no idea that his words have worked wonders for Geet and today she has the courage and determination to stand on her own feet and take decisions rather than depending on others Embarrassed ;Everytime Maan ended up giving some valuable advice to Geet which always did good to her like even this time its Maan who asks her to learn to differentiate between what is right and what is wrong and then presents the truth of the land in front of her Thumbs Up ;Geet did get a temporary shock after seeing the truth with her own eyes and she even fainted in shock but at least she finally believed the truth which was placed in such a clear manner by a stranger in front of her ClapClapEmbarrassed ..

In fact this is the first time when Geet faints fully due to her pregnency and its none other than Maan who comes to the rescue of a pregnent Geet which itself was an indication that her future and her baby's future(if the baby had survived) was always with Maan only EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

What worked for the scene was the power-packed strong performances given by GC and DD which made the entire Maaneet confrontation looked so powerful and it had the certain spark going especially when both look into each other's eyes with that unknown fire of attraction since both were somewhere aware of each other's strengths as well as weaknesses WinkTongue ;Even though both were strangers for each other but Maan knew that Geet is fearless in her actions which is her strength Big smile but is emotional when it comes to her family matters which is her weakness Ouch while Geet knew that Maan has always been the saviour without any selifsh motives which is his strength Big smile but he prefers to b a loner and is scared of emotions which is his weakness Ouch...And this is where both always kept challenging each other thus giving rise to the most explosive and interesting chemistry of small screen StarStarStarStarStar...

This episode clearly proved that MSK finally found his perfect match in Geet and vice versa since both were fearless when it came to fighting for each other's rights and in this case both thought they hv the right over that land and so was determined to fight for it StarStarStarStar..

On the other hand Dev's family kept giving us clues regarding their Chote saab who had disowned them because of which they were forced to play this betrayal game with Geet and her family Ouch...It was almost clear that MSK is the chote saab who is a man of principle and cannot tolerate any betrayal or cheating Approve...

Last scene was quite interesting when MSK fearlessly brings Geet to her house after carrying her in his arms in front of all and even Brij was not able to do anything in front of MSK LOLBig smile..Channi's mom did try to tell the truth about Geet's marriage but damn Brij sort of succeeded in hiding it Angry

Overall a very good episode StarStarStarStar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysepriyachand

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
you know what,
my last comment---Analysis was on page 8.
what page are we at? LOL
And Damn I'm so many episodes behind too!
let be know when Maaneet shaadi comes cuz after that I haven't seen a full episode of Geet LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-richierich-Samanalyse

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!! That last slow death glare that Maan gave to Brij has rendered me a mass of incoherent goo. So you will have to excuse me if you find that I am a bit flighty in today's analysis, unlike my usual extremely serious analyses. Geek

I agree with Paro that it was a Maan episode all the way and I have NO complaints. His bhashans would have been insufferable from anyone else but he looked so yummy while preaching that I wonder if he has every considered a career in evangelism. I would surely convert with one look at exposed upper-chest and one listen of his deep, nonchalant baritone. BlushingROFL

There were so many classic Maan dialogues today! Hats off to Barry for all those Hallmark card-worthy quotes.

"Josh se pehle hamesha hosh kam aata hain"

"Haat chalane se zyaada dimaag chalana acha hota hain"

Too much, baba MSK, too much! It reminded me of the dialogue that Geet says in the hospital. "Jab baba Maan Singh Khurana pravachan de rahe hain..." LOL

I LOLed at his sarcastic jibe about how her learning to talk hasn't been of much use. I LOVE me some sarcastic Maan. Blushing

I loved how Maan and Geet were introduced to each other. Neither of them ended up telling the other their name, like normal meetings. They have to be hatke as always. I thought it was interesting. Maan figures out Geet's name through a memory and Geet figures out Maan's name because it is on her ancestral land. In some ways it shows that they were always there with each other as both of them find out each other's names with connection to the past.

Poor Geet finally realises that she has been cheated. I like how they brought this about. While her family have been discussing among themselves, they have not shown Geet any evidence of Dev's betrayal. She is not stupid but what her experience and logic dictate is that Dev loves her and would not leave her. Her family has not shown her one shred of logical evidence to the contrary. Instead they have been screaming in increasingly shrill voices (the women) and physically injuring her (the men). Why didn't they show her the fake jewellery? Or tell her what the match maker said? Well the answer is...so Maan could do it! Even though he says he hates women, you can see that this is just a defense mechanism. In fact a respect for women seems inherent to his being as his first reaction is to show Geet the land papers, rather than to underestimate her and force her away in some irrational way the way her family is doing. In reality, it only takes one piece of proof to convince Geet of the betrayal, because let's face it, she is not an idiot! She has just not been spoken to in any rational manner until Maan.

And him not hitting her is the cherry on the cake! All of a sudden, just when her old world order is crumbling around her he shows her another way that people can be. It is obviously not going to help her yet, but we get a hint that this man will re-instill her faith in personal integrity. Approve

Maan's decision to help Geet is such good foreshadowing of the overarching story. Even though it complicates his life and puts him in danger, he still does what is right. And even though he knows all the people are gossiping, he cares naught as he knows he is doing nothing wrong. This is the attitude he later preaches to Geet so for the record, he does practice it as well. Thumbs Up

Gotta love those Handa neanderthals who could care less that their child is unconscious and are more worried that she is being carried by someone. Angry Poor Mohinder! He is truly a diamond in the rough.

Channi's mom was also really powerful. I loved the maternal way she was talking to Geet and touching her. When her own family did not rush forward to see if she was ok, this mother did. Despite the fact that everyone thinks she is crazy, Channi's mother is fighting for justice for her daughter in any way she can which is more than I can say for our beloved Handas.

I loved Maan's concerned and often confused expressions when Channi's mother was speaking. He kept looking at Geet, like there is more to this girl than meets the eye. Oh you bet, Maan!

And the last Bri-Maan eyelock was just too hot, I say! The way Maan refuses to put Geet down, like he already has some rights and responsibility for her, and slowly moves his eyes up to meet Brij's with his eyebrows furrowed...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Excuse me while I go lament my IMPOSSIBLY high expectations for men in general now. CryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123yulingeetaddict-richierich-priyachandjyoti06

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SadieLuvs_Suku

you know what,
my last comment---Analysis was on page 8.
what page are we at? LOL
And Damn I'm so many episodes behind too!
let be know when Maaneet shaadi comes cuz after that I haven't seen a full episode of Geet LOL

Sadie maaneet shadi will come in october,.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123..CountingStars

Go to top