Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 70)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
This episode made me cringe in hatred and I wanted to simply enter my TV Set and kill all those hypocratic men of the house who can only show thier so called physical strength over the innocent girls in the house but has no power to go out and search those culprits Dev and his family and punish them AngryAngryAngryAngry...

The scene where Brij keeps hitting Geet to make her remove all those suhaag ki nishaanis but Geet stood like a strong determined woman not giving into Brij's demands for the first time was such an emotional and painful scene but so well executed and enacted by DD ClapClapClapClap .

Geet remained lifeless in her room for so many days with a single hope that Dev will return back but in the end she had no option but to remove those suhaag ki nishaanis so that she can at least go out of the house and search for him CryCry ;Inspite of all odds ,she still kept her faith on her suhaag and was determined to search him CryCryCry .

Geet was right when she told everyone that they hv no right to accuse her when they were the ones who forced her into this marriage so early ClapClapClap ;And Darji is the biggest hypocrat of all who knew very well that its his fault to do this rishta without checking facts but he will still not admit his mistake in front of Geet in the name of male ego AngryAngryAngry ;They had no reply when Geet told everyone that they were the ones who asked her to marry him and so she just followed thier orders ,so now how can they so easily ask her to forget it all Approve ;But truth always is bitter and in this case Darji-Brij both knew that Geet is telling the harsh truth to them and so when they had no reply to the accusations ,as usual being the man of the house ,they used thier physical strength over her AngryAngry...

Geet really showed her strength of mind against all odds when she decided to find out the truth herself on her own StarStarStarStarStar...The upcoming episodes r going to hv some really interesting Maaneet and Brij-Maan confrontations ..cant wait for it now EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-sia221roseinbloompennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged

GEET Episode 24

It is a short take tonight. The episodes screenplay and direction are of amazing quality. It is not like watching a serial. It is almost like watching a movie. Such finesse. And Geet's eyes.Day Dreaming Wow nothing beats those eyes. The look of fire in her eyes when she resists Brij's atrocities, the look of longing and pain when she spends her days in her room and then the look of determination and to a certain extent cunningness that comes in her eyes after she takes her decision to temporarily abandon her marital signs just so she can attain her bigger goal of finding her husband- All these myriad emotions depicted using just eyes was just breathtaking. And the way they are just expressionless when she apologizes to Daarji, just going through the motion without meaning anything at all. I am really running out of adjectives to describe DDs talent.ClapClapClap It is so sad to see this talent wasted to a large extent later on. OuchI always knew she was a good actor. But when I see these episodes I am like Oh my God is this what she is capable of.ShockedShocked She needs a characterization which is as strong as the one it was during these episodes.

So Geet's dad is again the only one who realizes that Geet is upto something. He knows his daughter too well. Lets wait and see what tricks Geet has up her sleeve.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-richierich-sia221roseinbloompennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
i missed my take on 23 episode. but loved it. these episodes are do dramatic n fast paced. i loved Geet n Brij confrontation scenes. Geet indeed turns out to be a strong girl n d way she questions darji is really worth cheering. And d way Maan has played a pivotal role in making her a strong woman is very evident in these episodes.

DD was wonderful n acting n looked so vulnerable, innocent n hauntingly beautiful. in later episodes d PH was hell bent to show like a bag lady with very bad hair. Why did they have this kola veri towards DD? evn GC fared poor whn we see him so nattily dressed in casuals which was more comfortable than those tight formals evn in home scenes. poor guy must have had his blood flow cut off at times. no wonder he ended up sick so often.

poor actors! no wonder they are hesitant to evn think abt geet 2. imagine getting into tight n horrible clothes! LOL

coming to epi 24

The first part of d epi was so horrible to watch. D way geet said 'dev is in my heart….' Dat dialogue was so beautiful for a newly married bride. How it is wasted on a cheat like dev!

Why can't d women tell d actual truth of how dev cheated them. I mean by now they know d jewels are fake, dev's fly have sold d land. Why cant they tell that to geet. Instead we have rano telling more than ur suhaag nishan, your life is more precious. They are all talking abt geet disobeying d men n d family. They are not trying to make her understand dat dev is a cheat.

DD's cryng was so painful to watch. Her broken voice crying out to go to dev was really very sad. D way every incident reminds her of dev is so heartrending. The song was so haunting. D way DD removes her suhaag ke nishani was very well portrayed, d haunting mantra, d flashbacks, DD's expression – very well taken. DD s slowly emerging as a strong female. Fighting for her suhaag, she emerges from d shadow of her family.

She is so expressive, in this scene without any dialogues we can see she has come to a decision abt removing her mangalsutra n other stuff. Only way to get out of d house is to remove them. She can't search for dev without going out. So she removes them for achieving her aim. She's really smart n strong girl. Her father is the only one who knows his daughter so well. Evn whn she was telling darji dat she has realised her mistakes, Mohinder's expression was shocked n disbelieving. D last dialogue reiterates this. He knows her very well.

DD is really excellent in this, these episodes. Hats off to DD!

i have a doubt! Didn't Maan tell Handa fly that he'll come in the morning for clarification reg land. but they showed DD wallowing in grief more than two days but no sign of Maan. why didn't he turn up d next day? is it a blooper or did i miss d connecting scene?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-richierich-sia221roseinbloompennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Ahh.. I am loving all the analysis being made here...Big smile
DD was superb...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123sia221

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
sorry cudn't keep up with the daily analysis...
Epi 21:
it is so horrible that nobody is even bothered to think abt the person who is most affected by this ...Geet. All the men are already in the mode of " jo ko gaya so ko gaya" so in league with NT...if the SR hadn't happened, Geet's family was equally if not more responsible for the tragedy as Dev's... even when the lady came for the money, the first instinct was to cover up...but i guess that is  habit that goes on so well in most families...
when the eldares were shocked and smells rat on knowing Dev nd family didnt leave for Canada, geet takes it as a sign to hold on to her trust in her Devji...this makes the betrayal all the more shatteringCry
i am so curious to know the equation of Khurana relations when i hear the taunts that NT pass on Vadde Veerji, in that particular tone of hers... the writers really shud have given us an explanaton there...the Khurana family tree is so mysteriousSmile

episode 22:

it is so pathetic that the men who can't stand to have a spot o their Izzat is willing to let go of the villians who cheated them...shudn't they show their power by teaching the ones who cheated them such a lesson that no one wud dae do that againAngryAngry
Seems all their energy is wasted shouting at the women in the houseAngry
the blind faith of Geet is so heart wrenching to watch... but in a way understandeble..given the indian legend of Sati savitri...she is fighting for her "hak" to be with her husband...
the Khurana brothers have left their mark on Geet with their powerful words... be it delivered sugar coated or in arrogance...
i noticed the way she held her mangalsutra in her fist, as if drawing spirit from it while she answered back to Darji... the fire in her eyes!!! Hai...missed them a lot when the at times all she had to deliver was "Chaddo"LOL
i also noticed that she calls for help to Babaji and we see Maan in her zameen in the next shot...
the link to him being her saviour with the land in the back ground...
he has taken up the role of her saviour...though unknowingly, the way his knock prevents Darji's strike...
got to say had an impulse for whistling and clapping by hands when Maan made that particular entryLOLLOLLOL

Edited by bangalores - 26 January 2012 at 10:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-richierich-sia221roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Bindu: You are so right. Had the original team stuck on and sorted out their differences I am sure they would've delved more into Maan's past and the past of the Khurana Khandan as a whole. Thanx to Barry who had been there from the beginning, we got a teensie glimpse at Khurana's ancestry through the BR track .. Lala Amarnaat Khurana & Savitri Devi .. those are the only ones we'd known about .. but Vicky, Sam, and even DevTara's relation with MSK was something they had put on hold..and which unfortunately never got touched upon again =(

It is so heart-shattering to see Geet so determined to fight against her family in the matter of Dev. She decides to take off the signs of her marriage just temporarily until Dev returns =( Little did she know he was long gone with all her wealth and belongings. This makes me triply angry for what happens later on!

The men in the house make me want to bang my head against a wall. They only thought of themselves.. but that's how society is in these areas even today =( Sadly, male domination continues in the worst ways possible. I feel males should be able to control society and households in the right fashion. They should shoulder responsibilities BUT keep their women equal and lend them a hand instead of ordering them around. I mean yes, man has a responsibility and he should be the one taking care of families and societies -- but when they order around and rule over women with the perception that they OWN them, that's where it goes all wrong. NO. You do NOT own the women, so stop acting like every last decision should be yours -- no matter how inhumane and illogical it is! UFFF. Anyways .. you can see how frustrating it is to see these kind of people prevail in societies and the girls always being crushed under their rule without a say in anything -- even if it involves THEM! Poor Geet! She just didn't have the right to speak up about something so extremely important that has happened in her life and here the Handa men are saying to let it all go and that she should forget them. I understand why they're frustrated but come on! Geet is a matured girl, she is allowed to have a say in this.

But I love Geet's determination and the fire in her eyes shows just how much she is willing and capable of standing up for herself. This is all foreshadowing how she will eventually escape from the clutches of her honour-killing family and leave them for a brighter future for herself and her baby. And I can't wait to see how MSK helps her get there! =)

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-richierich-sia221

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Episode 23:
the land issue... wonder why the perseptive maan was unable to deduce that there was some trouble brewing in the family... the vibes b/w Brij nd Maan was there from earliest instances...
there is this one fact i wanted...there shud have been some flash backs from Maan a some point abt the way he hears geet's cries for Devji...to let us know he realized and understood the extend of the betrayal of his brother...
was it maan's acdice on Aazoo and brain that had geet back to acting meek in front off Darji when she was called to his presence...as earlier in the last episode she was shown to be almost crazy in her trust in Dev (muttering to herself)...
geet's words that Darji's trust in Dev was the initial reason for her doing so herself must have hurt a lot...
wud she have reacted differently if she was informed that the marriage it self was staged?
 i think Darji cudn't stand to admit even to the women in the family that he had been wrong...that he failed in his responsibility!

Episode 24:
finally i caught upBig smile...
Geet's deewangee...
she has finally taken up Maan's advice and stooped the rona dhona...a determined Geet with the fighting spirit now confined to her eyes...
did Darji miss that fire in Get's eyes? her father certainly didn't...

Edited by bangalores - 26 January 2012 at 11:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-richierich-sia221

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Zester after daarjee came for the wedding i was expecting Geet's immediate family to come into picture again not this amruthsar circus . If the Ph would have gathered all those people after the  wedding and did a story wid them it would have  been really perfect by all means. of samira,vicky at right time without wasting much time they would have given a perfect story. There were many good angles for a parallel track. All the Geet family members  were good actors I don't know why mrs cost cutting spoiled the whole story by sidelining them. Even meera ,jai  yash angle would have been best. they could have avoided Mel if they convinced Meera's  character.I didn't hear parneet did any show after that. They shd have convinced her instead of Mel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123sia221

Go to top