Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 55)

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
My analysis for today's episode

EPISODE 15

Geet episode 15:

NT is such a cool villainCool. Even villains like these are difficult to get now a days. How calmly she handles a completely crazy Pammi. She does not threaten her nor shout at her. She just in a calm way in a saccharin voice reminds her of Dev and explains in her own selfish way why sacrificing an innocent girl's future is important to save Dev from whatever peril he is in. Again there is a mention of "if Dev comes to know of this". But I think here what she meant was if Dev comes to know of his mom trying to show him up for a cheat, though a first time viewer may be very easily misled to believe that Dev is still unaware of the goings on.

The marriage.CryCry I think to justify the name of the serial,  Geet's thoughts of moving away from her family are brought into focus. Her memories of her childhood and family are highlighted because she feels she is going to a far away place and she will not be able to see her family as often as she wants too.Unhappy Throughout the fake ceremony I desperately wanted something to happen so it will be stopped though I knew very well that was not going to be the case.Unhappy Geet's expression during this marriage is in some ways similar to the ones she has when she gets married to Maan but they are also different. You can see it in the way she looks at Dev that she does in her own way adore the caring and gentle savior Dev has managed to convince her he is but here there a lot of times she looks at her family because she is sad about having to go away from them. But when she marries Maan she looks at him like he is the ultimate. She has only eyes for him and no one else not even Daarji because for her he is all.Heart

The traditional mantras playing in the background I felt further reminded us of how Dev and his family had made a mockery of such a divine bonding ritual.Angry He defiles the sindoor and mangalsutra. AngryAngryAnd he is not shown to hesitate even a little bit.AngryAngryIf I were NT I wouldn't have left the nervous Pammi and the shameless Kamya and gone. They both are doing their best at spoiling her well laid out plans, Pammi with her nervousness and Kamya by being over zealous. Somewhere in the talk between NT and Kamya there is another hint dropped about something fishy about Dev's marital status and of course they keep telling about the phony wedding done by the phony priest.

And of course our darling Maan turns up. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedOh my ! He has killer looks in casual shirts and jeans.Day Dreaming They are way better than the tight blouse type shirts that became his uniform later on. Even the casual shirts that he wore later on were too tight. He is searching for someone. From what I have read it is never explained who. ConfusedWill have to look at the episodes that follow to find out if there was ever even a hint. They keep showing Maan's form in between Geet and Dev which I now has some symbolism but I am going to leave to the experts in this forum to explain it. But after the marriage when the party leaves there is definitely a pull that Maan feels, some kind of loss which he experiences for a very short time. This is the famous ESP that Maan and Geet share at work.Day Dreaming

Daarji hands over the land papers. Dev is secretly singing "ooh lala" and Kamya openly. Really who can be so greedy? Pammi accepts the papers but is having a bad time managing her guilt. Have to see what she does though.

In the precap Geet sees Channi's mom and looks like she also gets a glimpse of the real Dev. But I know it is also the scene which precedes the crime Dev commits that is far more heinous than the fake marriage.AngryAngryCryCry I have never seen that scene yet and I have to really steel myself to look at it next week. But seeing Maan will definitely ease some of the pain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-richierich-sia221

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
The last few days have been quite difficult for the Geet fan in me. The more my brain understands and appreciates the actors choices and frankly expressed thoughts the more the heart gets disappointed. But one thing GC said in his interview is right. The characters Maan and Geet have become so much more powerful than the actors themselves and I am sure it scares them too.This also has influenced their decisions to a certain extent. Episodes of Geet itself that came later on failed to match the "Geet" fans grew to love and unless someone comes up with something that overtakes that(which in itself is a herculean task) we just have to wait.OuchTill then I am going to be an ostrich and bury my head in these lovely episodes of Geet.

asmi123priyachandsia221

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
 Episode 15 was the saddest episode for me,it starts with Dev's mom who is is feeling guilty for cheating innocent geet wid fake marriage. she tries to escape but kamya calls to NT who is busy selling geet's jewaiiary   for money. Kamya  feels helpless and calls Nt . Nt ask to keep the phone in loud  so that she can warn pummy doing anything wrong in the last minute. Nt explains her that if she is worried about geet then Dev have to face many problems so it is better for her to hold patience.Then pummy mummy realises dev's need and calms down.                                                                                           Geet enters the temple with her family and remembers how she spend her childhood with her parents each and every member of the family.  she is brought into the mandap with all  rituals. Again dev acts as if he is very excited.  Time to begin the marriage rituals. Big mouthed kamya says wedding shd be fast,brij intervens and say what is so hurry. Kamya says world is running fast why  not marriage.G& D exchanges varmala and maan enters the temple area with a photograph searching for a person who is mysterious till date. Poor CVs say the story is done enough. marriage completes and kamya calls Nt saying mission complete. and Nt is very happy.  Geet hugs everybody in the family time for bidai '
       All the family members accompanies her  to the car where darjee gives  geet's property papers to pummy  and ask her to take bcz it is geet's right. She is a kind of hesitating but remembers dev's need and takes it. Maan meets the temple priest about the person in the pic and when he don't get  any information he leaves. he sists in his jeep and see a bangle piece try to touch it which gives a cut in his finger. angry maan says women are just made to give pain. and starts off meanwhile dev starts off in hi car with geet where he bumps with  a women on the main road in front of his car. Both geet & Maan get down from the car ,where geet recognise her  and say she is channy's mom. we see dev walking away in frustration.
         Maan getting hurt with that piece of bangle is some symbolism guys. yesterday we saw mud  falls into geet's eve bcz dev disturbs her while she was  having a pue thought about her country mud.  any symbolism plz write guys . Iam not so expert in these matters. Today moi missing lily ,shivi,sam ,mayu for symbolisms.

asmi123geetaddictsia221

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Are we suppose to analyse episode 15  today?? ..Samana is yet to post the video and update Ermm

Anyways putting up my short take Embarrassed

The episode was quite painful since as viewers we know Geet is getting into a huge mess with this disaster marriage and we can even see the fear on Pammi's face Ouch but poor Geet was already dreaming of her new life in Canada with Dev CryCry..

Temple marriage was completely fake as later it turned out that even the pandit was fake which proves that Handa family r real donkeys who only claim to be smart and powerful but they had no idea the masterplan set by Dev here AngryAngry ;

When the marriage was going on and Maan comes there searching for someone ,I was hoping Maan sees this marriage and stops it asap as I was assuming that mayb Maan was looking for Dev only that time Ermm ;CVs never really solved this mystry of whose photo was in Maan's hand and whom He was searching in that temple in HP Ouch...

Once the marriage is over and Geet's bidaai is done ,then we start seeing Dev's true colors especially his restless reaction on the way when their car breaks down and they meet Channi's mom Ouch...

The episode saw its first blood symbolism here when MSK's cuts his finger Embarrassed ;It was an indication that soon Geet is going to get the biggest pain of her lifeCry and since Maan is the choosen humsafar of Geet by none other than babaji ,so his fingers got cut Embarrassed...

Both Maan and Geet had gone on opposite paths even though later destiny joined their paths together forever Embarrassed...

I liked the fact that not much time was wasted on Dev-Geet marriage and the suspense element was kept intact in the episode ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123lenovolengeetaddict-richierich-sia221

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
 No jyo I have  updated  it,see in page 55.Sam won't be able to update till 3more weeks.

Edited by richa23 - 13 January 2012 at 10:57am
priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
though i knew dat dev fraudelently married geet, but to actually see was really sad. poor geet! with such innocent trust she looks at dev n d parents were so happy to see their daughter get married to canada groom! how cd ppl cheat like this! but this is not fiction. there have been so many instances in real life with similar story lines. many such ppl r not evn poverty stricken. they are so used to foreign lifestyle n they need money to spend. they marry innocent young girls for that money.

i don't know how many know this story (tamil n telugu fans might). there was one story based on real life which came in magazine which was later taken as a movie called '47 days' (i think chiranjeevi acted d role of husband). In that young village girl (jayaprada) gets married to rich (?) indian guy settled in foreign country. dis guy is already living with a foreign girl or married i am not sure. he tells d girl dat d indian wife as sister n to his wife he tells d foreigner is his landlady or sthng like that. he has his cake n eats it too. d wife is too naive n knows only her mothertongue (tamil/telugu). whn she becomes pregnant, this guy is in a soup. he forces her to abort d baby. dats whn d girl comes to know abt his true colors. she tries to escape him with d help of another indian guy she accidently meets n market. u shd see d movie to appreciate the escapte attempt scenes. d way she'll locate another indian guy by cinema song playing in radio. it was really very nailbiting as i saw it whn  i was very young. but itt did make an impact for its vivid torture n escape scenes. today's epi reminded so much of this movie for geet looked so young n innocent.

coming back to episode (i tend to deviate, sorry)

dev has no remorse at all. not evn single sec hesitation. then why did guilt feeling set in so suddenly. NT is shown as full fledged evil chr n she does it so well. d way she handles her hysterical MIL is really impressive.  d way geet recollects her memories with her fly is so touching. this was d one missing factor n her wedding with Maan. though darji did come, the way her mom n dad took part in every ritual, makes it very spl.

Maan was looking so dashing n hot! his casual dressing is sooo impressive why d hell did they make him wear tight blouses with buttons bulging! according to later story he doesn't know abt geet's marriage, but d way he was seeing geet's marriage, i was like did he see geet. i think as some one earlier pointed out may be he was feeling that ESP pull of geet!  i liked d camera shot where geet n dev marriage scene was shown with maan in d middle!

i want to see the next epi. its getting difficult to make myself wait for tomorrow.

asmi123geetaddictsia221

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by richa23

No jyo I have  updated  it,see in page 55.Sam won't be able to update till 3more weeks.
Ok just saw now ..hv updated the topic title too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks again Richa and Jyo for changing the title!
Paro, not on vacation but here.for work. But the beach is a huge perk. Wink
Unfortunately the internet is patchy at best so I can't actually watch the episoded but reading the wus an your takes makes.me want to so badly!
There are so many little.scenes I had no clue about like Geet filling the boxwith mud from her farm or her literal walk down memory lane. So I solemnly swear to watch all of these.episodes, inclusing the torturous parts the minutr i can.

asmi123geetaddictsia221

Go to top