Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 46)

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Sorry Guys, I havent watched the episode so wont be able to post my views.
But from the WU's its clear that this was just setting a stage for Maan's entry and also one other main character "Taveez"...
One thing about the Taveez, I always wondered if they had multiple taveez's coz the length of the thread always kept changing...
Anyways, wouldnt miss the next episode, as its full on Maan

Edited by nirvanica15 - 09 January 2012 at 9:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammogeetaddict-richierich-Samanalysepennu

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

@Jyo

Agree, he didnt feel the need to help her, as they are still in the Mela and she can run off...

Yes single episode of maan and everybody knew he was the Hero... Thats how remarkable his entry was...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammoTRULYOURS-richierich-Samanalysejyoti06pennu

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
This is a historic episode in every sense. He came and conquered. Nobody would have thought in their wildest dream that this man was here to stay and give so many women sleepless nights even after almost 2 years. Girls realized they would irrevocbly fall in love for a man who was angry and mean and acted like a jerk all the time. But there was entry of another character (?!!) in he same episode whic made everyone believe in his man - the Taveez. The sacred tread travelle its entire way through Maaneet's journey.

Good episode analysis.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammoTRULYOURSgeetaddict-richierich-Samanalysepriyachandjyoti06pennu

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
episode 11

devs mom is  .

asmi123shammogeetaddict-richierich-Samanalysejyoti06pennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I loved your analysis about why Maan helped and didn't help Geet at various times. It makes perfect sense. Anytime there was any way she could save herself he didn't bother. It was only when she was truly helpless that he came to her aid and that too, just the minimum as he let's gravity do the talking the minute they get out of the water. LOL

I loved his expression in this episode, Maan's very first expression, that is. It is one of mild confusion and more than confusion, the expression of just completely not caring and his only reaction being slightly annoyed. What an attitude, I say! Cool His expression makes it seem like Geet is a mosquito, buzzing around his face.

That being said, what do you think would have been his reaction if he never saw Geet again and read in the paper the next day that Geet was gang raped by those goons? Would he have thought she deserved it for not being able to stand up for or defend herself? Or would he have felt a twinge of remorse, way deep down? I mean I know the hypothetical question is kind of extreme but that is where the scene was headed with Geet alone at the mercy of the goons, so I was just wondering what you all thought...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammoTRULYOURSgeetaddictlams-richierich-priyachandjyoti06pennu

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

That being said, what do you think would have been his reaction if he never saw Geet again and read in the paper the next day that Geet was gang raped by those goons? Would he have thought she deserved it for not being able to stand up for or defend herself? Or would he have felt a twinge of remorse, way deep down? I mean I know the hypothetical question is kind of extreme but that is where the scene was headed with Geet alone at the mercy of the goons, so I was just wondering what you all thought...
I think he wouldnt have given it a damn. After a few episodes, we see clearly that he doesnt have a bit of sympathy for people who succumb to pressures. He does that till he leaves her in HP and goes back to Delhi. He starts to show a change in attitude only when he sees a Geet, who used to be vulnerable, to try standing on her own legs amidst so many hardships alone.

asmi123shammogeetaddict-richierich-Samanalysepennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
 Episode-10  Starts with geet's father apology  to dev's family but dev inreturn says he understands his concern towards her daughter and he need not apologise for anything .  Pummy muumy is much worried abt the women who came to expose them but meanwhile Nt comes and explains she managed that women bribing her some money.

Everybody is off to mela, Geet in dev famil's car and dev observes she is upset , Geet was upset  about her father seeking apology  from dev's family. But dev keeps on staring her makes her fell his concern & love .Geet really falls  for his fake eyelocks and sweet romantic talk.
   Reaching the mela men  simply have a refreshment tea and women sets out for shopping where geet thinks about everybody and buys some or the other thing like bangles &duppatas etc but suddenly rajji point out that she haven't bought anything for her &dev. she thinks about that while shopping with rajji meanwhile dolly[geet's bhabhi] comes and forces her for horoscope ,parrot card reader. when geet try out a card then the maan predicts an important person in his life is going to enter her life today.He gives her a taveez &says,This taveez is for the man's security who is going to enter her life & that taveez would keep them bonded  & secure. Geet  thinks about dev,rajji comes & Inform that dev is waiting for her at the back stage of magic show stall. By the time geet reaches dev thinks she is not going to come and he leaves.
        Geet search for dev near the magic stage but finds nobody. Everybody reaches the place where the cars were parked and starts off to makhira. Dev gets into the car Nt ,pummy ask about  geet,he say she may be with her parents. he asks rajji she dosn't hear properly &  shows the thumsup,for which dev thinks she is with them and everybody starts off. Geet search for her family here & there &some goons starts following her. However she escapes & starts crying. Again they come and follow her she runs and bump a young man  to whom she request him to help. OMG  HOTTY ,IT'S MAAN WITH A GR8 ATTITUDE,HEARS HER BUT BEHAVES UNHEARD AND PUSHES HER AWAY.Day Dreaming WAH KYA SCENE HAI.
     Here after watching the whole episode I felt NT was only executing the plan. Dev by all means is a full fledged culprit. bcz He is not a kid to hear what ever she says . In the later episodes dev is glorified saying he did everything for NT. why???He was having KC shares with him. morecver he is a man born in a good family for the sake of love for his wife he is spoiling the life of a girl. killing her emotionally &physically.He knew all this what he is doing is just for money then why he is  faking so much love,emotionally also looting innocent girl which was not at all needed. I think he was also smitten by her innocence &beauty.

Edited by richa23 - 09 January 2012 at 10:36am

asmi123shammoTRULYOURSgeetaddictSamanalysejyoti06pennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
The built up for the entry of the Man in Geet's Life...Maan...Embarrassed
the epi was perfect...Star  Superbly excecuted...Clap

Taveez and Maan came to Geet 's Life on the very same day... But that time  she did realised..  she won't be giving the Taveez to her man but it by itself with go to her Man...Embarrassed 
And Maan's entry was superb...Blushing

I simply liked the Silence when Geet bumps into Maan... Embarrassed 
And Precap...Haaiii...Day Dreaming

And his Very First Dialogue..."Chup..."Blushing
Trust me... that time I was all Chup with my mounth wide opened...LOLBlushing

I still remember the day this epi was aired.. since i got the promo from last epi i was sooo eager to know who is this man... I finished off all the work by 9:30 and stood before the tv whith out changing the channel...LOLWink

asmi123shammogeetaddictlamsSamanalysejyoti06

Go to top