Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 44)

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I m really confused.. since last 2 epi.. really...
Yest.. the whole jewelllery fiasco.. today this lady????ConfusedConfused

Now if it was a genuine mistake on d lady's part... the why did Dev n everyone hav that scared expression on their faces.. especially the look exchanged btwn DEV n NT (which was for d first time btw since the serial started).. but then nothing happened???Confused
What was interesting that... not only Mohinder went to meet d lady.. he also requests her to say the truth in front of his family... That showed.. his priority is Geet's future.. n he is least bothered abt his family's izzat n all...unlike everyone else... Smile
The last scene was very emotional.. Geet's sadness cud b felt.. seeing her father bow in front of Dev n asking for forgiveness...Cry

Coming to the other part... DEV-GEET scenes...Angry
Give me one reason I shud not give him GALLIS...Angry
So today was d actual petal-shower scene... uptil now I saw it only in Geet's flashbacks...
Dev.. says ILU to Geet...Dead (I dont know.. how much low can he get... wait .. actually I do)
Geet feeling happy.. n special..by d whole gesture...Ouch this is what makes it more painful to watch...
Of course.. I thought of Maan.. at this point... they both did it in same way...but d feelings were so different...

Hmmm.. they showed d same PRECAP...Day Dreaming CVs were really smart back then...LOLLOL

Edited by sia221 - 06 January 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammogeetaddictnirvanica15pennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Geet was in blue when she first met him ..somehow blue since that time has been a significant colour which has always connected both in a bond EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
And Jo in the last scene also Geet was in blue..Embarrassed(Hospital dress...)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammonirvanica15sia221

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
The precap.. Oh yeah thats the one which hookd me eto the show...Wink
When Geet was airred i thought it will some saas-bahu wala serial...A wicket family gonna get Geet as their Bahu... I felt something Fishy about Dev and his  family...Confused but thought after Geet's wedding Dev will become Good-guy...Ermm

So i used to watch the show only here and there just to catch the story... bt this promo/prcap forced me  to become a loyal fan of this show...Big smile
and pulled me to GHSP forum also...LOL and the rest is History...Embarrassed

asmi123shammonirvanica15sia221

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@ Samana:

I agree with u on Dev's dialogue.. all OTT n corny.. I was actually rolling my eyes.. during d whole scene...
That why I liked Maan so much...not d Chanda Mama wala.. even he was OTT in that.. but d angry, business one.. less talk.. all attitude...LOLLOL

@ Nirvi:
Dev had all.. personal n selfish motives.. behind impressing Geet...Ouch

@ Paro.. Priya.. Richa..n all: enjoyed reading ur takes...Smile

@ Pennu: 
The precap.. n also d actual scene.. brought in a virtual Tsunami...LOLLOL

A request to all.. if everyone is around.. then pls do continue posting n analysing the epi even on weekend.. for d OBVIOUS reason...LOLLOL

asmi123shammogeetaddictnirvanica15

shammo Groupbie
shammo
shammo

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
@Samana. Thanks for the WU and the episode video.

Now my thoughts about the episode:

I don't know what you all think, but, after watching this episode, I somehow felt that Dev was getting enamored by Geet. He, probably subconsciously was being drawn towards Geet due to her guileless beauty. Her innocence was refreshing to him compared to the cunning Nayantara. I just felt it during their telephonic conversation and the last scene where Dev was touched by Geet's pain at seeing her dad's humiliation. I felt that at both times, he acted out of what he felt instantly. About him wooing Geet, that was probably his womanizer hormones kicking in but in these two instances, I strongly felt he was taken in by Geet's sweetness and innocence.
It saddened me to see Mohinder getting humiliated for being a caring and protective dad. This might be a case in so many households where the elders have the final say and everyone accepts even their wrong decision with heads bowed down. About this lady informer, what I feel is that she was Nayantara's setup to make the plan foolproof. The whole marriage thing was a hush hush affair. Even the match maker was not present in the arrangements. How did this lady come to know of Geet's marriage proposal and most importantly, whom to call. How did she know that Mohinder will take the bait? How did she know his number? Why was Nayantara there in the market so early in the morning? I think she was there to identify Mohinder for the the lady to go up and speak to. Because of this incident, Daarjee and the rest of the family will be ashamed and let down their guards to give Dev and his family enough time to vanish into the thin air. Otherwise, a similar chase might have taken place as we had witnessed after the jewelry were handed over. But, whatever the plan behind all this, I was so sad seeing Mohinder in that condition. It broke my heart to see him and to see Geet's pain. 
About Dev saying "I love you" to Geet at this early stage, makes me realise why the CVs made Maan take so much time to say those three words. To make us feel the depth of the feeling and the true meaning of those words. I guess that is why Maan had told Geet that their feeling for each other is so deep that it cannot depend upon those three words. Thanks to Barry Dhillon for that wonderful dialogue at Pindi Queen's party. 
And that ufff!!!! precap! That wonderful 'Chup!" Looking forward to Maan's entry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nirvanica15

shammo Groupbie
shammo
shammo

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Samanalyse] 

When he said he took out all the thorns, i was reminded of the scene after KH when Geet tries to give Maan flowers and is pricked by the thorn. Maan does not make any false promises that he will take all the thorns away, but when the thorns do come he will be there to help her face them, no matter how much he was just shouting at her, and to destroy the thorn that hurt her.

@ Samana , loved this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

shammo Groupbie
shammo
shammo

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
 I am in a complete loss as to what motivated Dev to do all these things, Geet's family would have still got her married even without Dev being extra sweet to Geet. The family doesn't even take Geet's opinion on this, so it puzzles me why Dev did all this to make Geet fall for him...

@Nirvanica, I have the same question. I don't understand. Only thing is that it is his womanizer hormones kicking in. I think these will make him more of a criminal in our eyes and that is why it was so difficult to digest the saint Dev. My question is if the CVs had intended to have our hatred risen at such a high degree for Dev, why in the world did they change their path later on?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15-richierich-

shammo Groupbie
shammo
shammo

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
@ nirvanica and Samana, about DD looking darker in these episodes, I remember Hrishikesh Gandhi during one of his interviews had said how he had used different sets of lighting for the different set ups; how the office set ups were more glossier because Maan and Geet were falling in love at that time and how the HP days the lightings were grimmer given the drama situation unfolding at that time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nirvanica15-richierich-

Go to top