Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 40)

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Guys here is 9th episode  & WU .U may start Ur takes now.Thumbs Up                           

Recap: Geet's dad explains to her that Dev is a nice guy and he'll keep her happy! While Dev and Geet go for a walk with Rajjo and Titu...but Brij shows up! He holds Geet's hand to drag her away but Dev stops him. Geet's dad gets a call from a lady who wants to tell him something...while Kamya sneaks a necklace.

Today:

Daaji and Tayaji talk about how everything turned out to be really good...Tayaji asks the servant to press Daaji's legs properly (why not his neck?) Geet's dad comes to daaji to tell him about the phone call but Tayaji interupts to ask Rano to bring Chai quickly. Taayji calls Rano and tells her didn't she tell her not to give that necklace but you still gave it to them...while Mahinder looks on shocked. Rano denies that she didn't give that necklace to them...everyone look on shocked when Mahinder remembers Kamya looking at the necklace admiringly. Rano continues that no one even liked that necklace you know that right...Taayji says yes but the necklace is missing...Rano is swearing that she has no idea when Mahinder interupts. He says that he saw Kamya standing right there...while Daaji looks at him with an unreadeable expression. He says that the necklace was still there...while everyone looks on with shocked expressions..then where did it go. Dolly exclaims maybe Kamya stole it (she has no idea how right she is!) She says that she always doubted Kamya but Daaji gets up exclaiming Dolly's name in anger. He says that she is such an innocent child how was she suppose to know that the necklace wasn't there to be given away. She must have picked up by mistake...so? Mahinder says that you're right she is a child but for a long time I've been trying to tell you that after the roka I got a...but before he can complete his sentence Brij shows up. He asks if something happened since he can't find Dev...his dad says maybe they went to their guest house but Brij says that no they are headed toward Hoshiyaarpur. As usual everybody look shocked out of their wits. Geet who is busy eavesdropping is shocked as well! Tayaji exclaims the name of the city while Brij says yes...(may I add that he is still looking at the floor) why what happened...why are everyone so quiet? Daaji asks if Brij saw them leaving with his own two eyes (or was he busy looking at the floor :P) Brij replies yes! I heard them asking some dude on JT road about the route to the city. Flashback: Brij is spying on Dev who is busy asking the directions.

Taayji says but they told us that their khandani pandit is somewhere else...at this moment they are with 40 lakhs worth of jewelery. Daaji asks Brij to call Dev and as always Brij says yes sir! As he is calling everyone are either praying or holding their breaths. Mahinder asks what happened and Brij says that the phone is switched off. Everybody is shocked while Geet is hyperventilating again.

The men of the house minus Daaji arrive at Dev's guest house...Tayaji exclaims that they are definately at their guest house and Brij is mistaken. When they arrive by the door they notice the lock! Geet on the other hand is lost in her thoughts as she remembers Dev folding his hands in front of Brij and telling him that Geet is his to be wife and he would appreciate it if no one treats her badly. She also remembers him walking away as they both smiled to each other (how cute!) But then her mind goes to the words of Taayji who said in front of them no one likes those jewelleries...so this is outright theft. And then she remembers Daaji asking Brij to call Dev (ughh I am getting tired of all those flashbacks!!) Finally end of flashbacks! Rajjo comes to Geet and says that she will do her chores. Geet wipes away her tears as Rajjo takes over...Rajjo asks her if she is alright and Geet replies that ya she is what will happen to her. Rajjo goes no...outside everyone were talking about Dev jiju...Titu comes in as well. Titu goes but Dev jiju is so nice...he wouldn't do something like that..right? Rajjo goes ya you're right...Geet says that if all three of us feel the same then that's right! I believe him...I believe that he will return for sure.

Brij on the other hand is killing the poor plants with gamlas sameth...Mahinder says hold up let me call them! but the phone is still switched off...Brij exclaims that Dev has fleed...just once I get a grasp of him...I'll do aisi ki taasi of him. Mahinder looks worried when Tayaji says that what's the use of standing here...let's go to Daaji and we'll think about our next move. Brij and him leave...while Mahinder stands there looking worried and says that what will I say to Geet? She must be weaving dreams...what will I say to her?

Geet opens the door with a smile as she sees the men of the house entering...when they hear Dev saying sasrikaal! LOL Brij is all ready to pounce on him but his daddy stops him. Dev says that daaji told me that you were trying my phone (Brij looks like somebody stole his talwaar from him :P) Brij asks what happened to your phone? Dev replies that the phone wasn't charged while Tayaji smiles. Before anyone could ask anything else Rano comes asking for Mahinder that come look and see what they have brought for our Geet. Tayaji says that oo we thought maybe you went to your panditji! Dev's mom says that when Dev found out that we took jewellery from you...he was really angry and immediately took us to Hoshiyaarpur. Nayntara says that we exchaged dollars at whatever rate we could get and brought all these stuff for Geet. Dev and Geet look at each other admiringly! Kamya says but listen to the highilight...our program to go visit panditji was also delayed by Dev. Rajjo whispers in Geet's ears...isn't Devji doing a lot for us? Dev's mom says that my youngest DIL is really pretty while Dev looks admiringly at her. Naiyantara gives back all the jewelery and says that don't worry we've made new ones for Geet. But Daaji says that it is our responsiblity to give you stuff as well...though Mahinder and Brij seem to be really upset (they have no idea how right they are!) Naiyantara says that they should leave now...it's not right to keep Panditji waiting. They get up to leave when Daaji reminds them to take the jewelery along with them...Dolly and Taayji are sort of upset with that. Dev and Geet have a starting contest with their signature music when Kamya comes up to her and says why are you looking at him slyly? If you want to thank him just go ahead and say it! She pulls Geet's cheek and says aww you're blushing! Looks like Dev's jewellery gesture has won your heart when Geet tries to explain herself but Kamya says listen to the highlight if you want to become Dev's queen of hearts make him a fabulous lasagne! He really likes lasange but don't go and tell them that I told you! Geet looks on worried as Kamya leaves. She remembers Kamya's words!

Her mom comes into the room and says that you should wear this for your wedding...you will look really pretty! She notices that Geet is upset so she asks her what's wrong? Why are you so quiet? Geet says mother that I am feeling awkward...I don't know anything about them...what they eat...what are their likes and dislikes...I don't know anything. Rano says that's all! You're worried at such a minor thing...don't worry all girls who are about to get married think like that..even I thought the same. Everything will be alright once you all get to know each other. But Geet says that their lives are very different from our's...his favourite dish is lasange...do you know what that is? Rajjo and Dolly come in! Dolly says that you are worried about such a minor thing? Just put lasan ka tarka on noodles...Rajjo says but I have a questions...does Canada have lasans (no we make desi food with lassansAngry) Dolly says that they might have it otherwise how would you put lassan ka tarka on noodles. Geet teases Dolly by saying that it is not a chinese but an Italian dish. They all laugh!! awwEmbarrassed. Rano caresses Geet and prays that your bidaai is also filled with happiness. She wipes her tears and says that oh ya I came with these stuff for you.

On the other hand Daaji says that they are a nice family and Tayaji says yes but the boy is a gem while Mahinder still looks upset. Look at the way he dresses and says that he loves guys like him. Daaji notices that Mahinder is upset and asks about what's wrong. Mahinder says that I haven't told you that a woman called me and talked about Dev's family...she wanted to tell us something about them. Next morning I am going to go meet her...but Daaji gets angry and says that a woman that you don't even know...you're going to believe her. Don't you dare go meet her! Mahinder says but we still haven't found Taaji's parjai's haar...when Titu comes in and says look at what I found. Turns out to beTaaji's necklace. Tayaji asks Titu where he found it when he says that he found it under the sofa...he sends him away.

Dolly and Rajjo tell Geet that in Canada she will have to wears jeans because they don't wear salwaar suits there (um..excuse me but I am wearing one right this instantAngry) Geet says that I don't want to wear jeans what's wrong with my salwar suit. The phone rings and Taaji picks it up...it's Dev on the other side...he says that can I talk to Geet? She calls Geet saying that there is a call for her..Dolly asks but who has called Geet...when Taaji exclaims in anger her gharwale ne who else? Geet is nervous! On the other hand, Daaji yells at Mahinder for doubting Dev's family...now leave this matter and get ready to go the wedding tomorrow. But Mahinder thinks please forgive me but I am going to go and see that woman tomorrow for sure!

Edited by richa23 - 05 January 2012 at 7:55am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammogeetaddictLily201nirvanica15sia221jyoti06pennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Episode 9:
The most striking thing for me about this episode apart from of course the precap showing the much awaited entry of our heartthrob in his first and most glorious NP avatarEmbarrassed was the subdued Brij. We are so used to his yells of oye that to have him say dialogues in a normal tone was disconcerting to say the least.

Anyway things did move on again at a good pace.So Geet's aunt wants to know why Geet's mom gave the very necklace she asked not to give. Poor innocent Geet's mom says she actually put it away and does not know how it went missing. Again only Geet's dad has the sense to recollect Kamya's shifty behaviour and mention it. And again only Dolly has the guts to state the obvious - Kamya is a thief. Daarji once again shuts up the sensible thoughts with his roar.

And when Geet's dad attempts for the umpteenth time to talk about the call our dear Brij interrupts him again. And I hear his normal tone and without his usual josh it sounded a little bit lifeless. And he says he saw Dev's family going to Hoshiarpur when they were supposed to meet the astrologer at the guest house.

As the men of the house go in search of Dev our Sweet Geet who is now really taken by all of Dev's drama of caring for her is also worried and says she trusts him and they will not do the wrong thing. Everytime I see these instances of a young girls trust on a guy and then think of how that guy goes on to cheat her and rob her of her innocence in almost a brutal way I almost feel like cursing him just like Channi's mom did. AngryOK thats enough of Dev hating for one day.

And after finding the guest house locked Geet's dad is worried about how he will tell his daughter that the guy she has been weaving dreams about is a cheat. His concern for her happiness and feelings is just awww Day Dreamingespecially when he has been born and brought in a such a male oriented family and society.

But when Geet opens the door she is blushing and smiling thanks to our great naatak baaz family. NT says Dev did not like the fact that they took Geet's jewels.So they exchanged their "dollars" and bought jewellery. I am sure they are all fake.The master mind of our dear NT got to be admired. She not only managed to get a clean chit but also impressed and made Daarji feel guilty for maybe having suspected them a little bit enough for him to give away 40 L worth of jewellery to them.Waah Waah kya baath hey NT ji.

Of course Geet's aunt and Dolly are not happy about it. Geet's admiration for Dev also unfortunately increases and they have an eyelock which i think is Geet's way of mock practising the smouldering eye locks she has later with her real destinyTongue. Kamya teases Geet and then tells her about Dev liking lasagne. I thought Dev was the only devil but Kamya is not far behind. How does it matter what Dev likes to eat when she knows quite well Geet is never going to get a chance to cook it for him anyway.AngryWorried her for nothing. AngryDolly has the perfect recipe for lasagne of course. LOLBut I don't know why they think we don't get garlic in Canada and tease poor Dolly on confusing her italian and chinese.
Finally Geet's dad gets a chance to voice his doubts regarding the honesty of Dev's family and also is able to discuss the call with Daarji. But not a good timing, especially after they have made a great impression of a "pure as milk" family before Daarji. So Daarji says that to doubt the guy's family is not the right thing to do, especially somebody as "honest" as our Dev. Geet's dad mentions the lost necklace but unfortunately for him the necklace turns up. So Kamya didn't take it after all or it maybe later revealed that she did take it but NT returned it to avoid suspicion. Will have to see the next episode to find out.Got to wait for the next few episodes to find out. It is fun to watch these episodes for the first time. There is also an element of suspense along with the predictabilitySmile. So Daarji gets the right ammunition to prohibit Geet's dad from seeing the lady in the call.

I am sure when Dolly says about wearing jeans in Canada though the character Geet was hesitant I am sure Dhrashti would have said "yay..if only I could".  I was looking at the old spamdomain interview that GC and DD gave before the Maahi Maahi dance sequence and she says if she were given a chance to change her wardrobe she would be in jeans and t shirts. Though I love her patialas before marriage I wish they had given decent kurti and jeans or something similar rather than those "burn if you see them" awful tentsDisapprove. So when I saw the dress dada late on when they showed interviews during the last day of Geet and I saw how old he was I was like no wonder.Confused Difficult to associate dress sense to our old dada.

Dev calls to talk to Geet. Again got to wait to find out what he says to her.Though Daarji strongly tells him not to think the worst of his future in laws I completely adore Geet's dadClap for taking the decision to ignore Daarji. It shows that for him his daughter's safety and well being matters more than family pride.  

And of course the precap Heart. Eagerly waiting for the next episode and writing the thesis on our Dhak Dhak Dusht Danav's entry.Embarrassed

asmi123shammoLily201nirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysesia221pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
This episode actually shows Dev's family doing the damage control in the entire jewellery fiasco by making sure that Handa family does not get any doubtsOuch

They actually had a plan of running away with all jewelleries but since they saw that Geet's dad got a doubt and Brij-Darji all were like bhookha tigers stalking them everywhere LOL ,so Dev:the mastermind took a U-Turn and brought those fake jewelleries for Geet and made another fake story of getting those jewelleries specially for Geet with grt difficulty Angry .

This episode also showed the kind of trust Geet had on Dev CryOuch ;When entire family were doubting that Dev and his family r frauds ,Geet was only one who had faith on Dev that he will return Ouch ;No wonder after this jewellery fiasco ,Geet had this blind trust on Dev Ouch .

This was the episode where Geet came to know that Dev likes Pasta and then later we all know how pasta got connected to Maaneet WinkEmbarrassed ;Even though Geet was excited with her marriage but somewhere in her heart she did have the fear of going to a new country ,new family ,and complete new set-up  but everytime Dev gave her the comfort that she will always be happy with him and she just went with the flow ...

Precap of this episode marked the first dhak-dhak moment as I remember all were excited and curious to know who is this guy Tongue..

Overall a decent episode with an exciting precap Embarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 January 2012 at 9:41am

asmi123shammoLily201nirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysesia221pennu

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Ok, After watching the episode, the only thing I remember is Maan's entry in the precapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Whatever I have watched before has been wiped out, and after reading the WU I got some memory back. I always thought that the first scene they showed of Maan was the one with the beer can when Geet asks him for help. But I didnt realize they showed the most amazing water scene in the precap, and that marked his entry. Most amazing entry ever...
I cant even start to describe how hot that scene wasDay Dreaming, Ok now I will stop and come to the episode...

It was a slower episode compared to the previous ones. Yesterday they showed the father and daughter relation and today was the bond between the mother and daughter. The bond they share and how the mother tried to ease her tension was touching. And the lasgna scene with dolly was good too, but I didnt get the Tadka part, if anybody knows the exact meaning please do explain. The only interesting thing happening in today's episode was how Dev and his family came back with the jewellery and story they weaved as to why they were not in the guest house and could not meet the pandit. Its amazing as to how Dev was shown as the perfect and honest guy. Geet, Rajji and tito trusted Dev so much even when the elders were concerned, and the scene where Geet says Thanks silently to Dev for not breaking her trust was so meaningful,
and lays the foundation for the coming episodes as to how horribly he breaks that trust in the end.

Edited by nirvanica15 - 05 January 2012 at 10:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammoLily201Samanalysesia221jyoti06pennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
another epi full of drama!! we have Handa fly suspecting dev's fly of running away with jewels but smart dev n his fly are too cunningly for d handa fly. there have so many clues to show dat dev n his fly were not really not right. Handas were not evn williing to look for them. they seemed to readily believe them. initially i was like whch fly is sooo naive. but recently there was a news article where groom's fly took d bride's fly jewels in some pretext n escaped. so it seems to be a possible way to loot jewels.

dev seems to be trying his level best to loot geet along with her money!! what a horrible chr!! And dat sister, kamya... she is so repulsive with her 'highlight dekho ji'... cant evn imagine her as sis of Maan too (may be his step sister, we'll never know now, unless we have our season 2!)

today's episode showed both geet's parents love for their daughter. when brij, taayaji n geet's father see d locked guest house, mohinder's main worry was not missing jewels or dev's fly - bt what will i answer geet? further when daarji orders him to ignore d strange woman's call, mohinder decides to go meet her inspite of daarji. a dutiful son so far, but is ready to go against his father's wishes when it comes to his daughter's life. What a great father he is!!! initially listening to the past story n seeing few scenes, i used to think d father as a wimpy chr. but the chr is not so flat, he has layers in him n d actor portrays it so well.

evn d mother's love was so beautifully shown. geet was so lucky to have such a caring father n mom. d way d mom admires her laughing daughter ... so beautifully shown n acted.

why did they ignore such a loving chrs. how much geet wd have needed them in later episodes, during marriage, miscarriage, fight with maan... why didn't the team retain these two chrs. I didn't realise geet was so alone. only after seeing such a loving fly (except brij ofcourse) evn daarji is caring, i cd see the lack in later episodes.

bt maan did try to be d father, mother, lover, husband n mentor to geet. d way he used to pamper geet n lovingly cared for her, shows us that he was v successful in that. no wonder we are all fida over him.

that brings to the precap! i was not part of the group who watched d early episodes. my god how i wish i was! now i know who is this n what role he's going to play in geet's life. but not knowing i don't know how i wd have reacted to such an intro. wow i am waiting for tomorrow's episode.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammogeetaddictLily201nirvanica15sia221Samanalysejyoti06pennu

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Ok, I was also reading through the forum from the beginning along with the epsisode watching as I missed those discussions. So as to relive the Geet journey in virtual world...
It was interesting as to how many were fans for Dev and Geet as a couple and actully thought Dev was Hottt (ewww) and Maan was not . During these episodes there was hallabol happening to keep Dev positive as they though Dev and Geet are made for each other. And there were a lot of people who wanted Dev to become positive at the end atleast and unite with Geet...

Thats the reason wiser people say, watch what you wish for coz you never know that might come true. Unfortunately for us that did come true and Dev did become positive. But only consolation is that he did not end up with Geet Big smile but with her sister Ouch

Edited by nirvanica15 - 05 January 2012 at 10:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammoLily201Samanalysesia221jyoti06

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Now this whole jewellery thing.. got me all confused...Confused was it all part of Dev-NT plan.. so that they glorify their image in front of Darji n others??? But then what was d need for this... Darji never said anything against them...
Or it cud b that Dev after seeing Geet's Land changed his plan... coz jewelleries wer worth 40 lakhs only...but the land I guess was in crores...ConfusedConfused
n also d necklace that was found in d house itself???
I hope CV's hav clarified this part in later epi...

Mohinder getting all suspicious... n OMG !!! he only thought of Geet's state of mind.. her feelings.. in all this...Smile Also.. he went to meet that woman.. inspite of Darji's decision.. BRAVO!!! (btw that was Channi's Mother na!!!)

Geet's anxiety for not knowing anything abt Dev's lifestyle was very apt n nicely shown.. so was her convo with her mother.. 

Dolly was as usual funny.. with her LASUNYA.. n JINNA..LOLLOL so was Brij for doing AISI KI TAISI to Dev n his family...LOLLOL I love Brij for this...
Dev did not say much nor he was present.. so I guess he is spared for today..LOL 

Geet's dialogue... of VISHWAAS on Dev.. gav me a heartache...Ouch Nobody..except for Maan was able to stand true to her faith.. Ouch

nice epi over all...SmileSmile

asmi123shammogeetaddictLily201nirvanica15Samanalysepriyachandjyoti06

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
THE PRECAP requires a special mention...LOLLOL
wow.. seeing Geet in that BLUE dress n running made me sit up n stare at my laptop's screen...    LOLLOL

I cant believe this.. I hav seen d whole show.. n that LAKE SCENE now for more than 50 times.. but it still managed to stir excitement in me..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed (though I had totally diff reaction when I saw it for d first time..)

THE HOTTEST PRECAP EVER !!!!!!! CoolCool

Edited by sia221 - 05 January 2012 at 12:18pm

asmi123shammogeetaddictnirvanica15Lily201Samanalysepriyachandjyoti06

Go to top