Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 39)

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hi geetaddict (dont know ur name sorry)

thanks a lot for posting d wu n thanx to jyoti for d video. i was waiting for the thread tocontinue. it was a pretty boring newyear weekend (didnt go for any vacation unlike many ppl)

my take on the episode here it goes:

EPISODE 8

This episode shows dev n his family's evil intentions very clearly. My god I cant see them related to Maan n Dadi. They are so classy n believe in honesty n hardwork. But looking at dev's family, I feel they really do not belong. I think somewhere I read that pammi must have been d nursemaid who ended up as Maan's father's mistress. I don't think kamiya is Maan's sister. No wonder she didn't come in later episodes. She is so greedy n d way she steals d jewellery is very downmarket.

D episodes started with beautiful scene with geet n her father. I loved the diaologue, 'meri jaan basti hai tere mein' dat guy loves his daughter so much. He is the one who instilled goodness n her. May be her sense of right n wrong from both her father n darji. Her love for enjoyment must be her uncle. He surely loves good time. Nice chr

Dev s really very smart. He immediately realized d best way tocapture geet's heart. Trying to save her from domineering fly – trying to get her punishment, saving her from brij's wrath. D family's double side attack  - dev at geet n NT, mom n sis at darji n others.

Finally one person trying to expose! Eager to see the next episode.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammogeetaddictnirvanica15sia221jyoti06pennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

D episodes started with beautiful scene with geet n her father. I loved the diaologue, 'meri jaan basti hai tere mein' dat guy loves his daughter so much. He is the one who instilled goodness n her. May be her sense of right n wrong from both her father n darji. Her love for enjoyment must be her uncle. He surely loves good time. Nice chr

He was such a Nice Chr... he only arranged Geet's accommodation at Pinky's home when she came to Delhi...Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shammoasmi123nirvanica15sia221priyachandjyoti06

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
The starting scene.. Father-Daughter... was very nice... one more brownie point to Geet's Dad coz now I know he was d one who encouraged Geet to study..Big smile

I did not mention before.. but I like DOLLY.. n also d female who is playing the character...she with her HINGLISH.. r really funny..LOL

Oh man... NT n family... how much more CHOR will they become???? already Geet's family hav given so much.. but  seems it was not enough.. Angry
btw why wer they wanting to hide that jewellery part from Dev???? Confused 

I thought my anger n hate for Dev will reduce in this week's time... but NOOO... it is d same...n in fact it doubled on seeing him all shy n  his sugar-coated dialogues...AngryAngry

OMG!!!!! did Dev say "PLEASE" to Brij for leaving Geet ROFLROFL 
I dont know what to make of this... was he trying to b all " SANSKARI" n pleading???? or just plain LOSER coz he knows he cannot fight with Brij...LOLLOL 

Now bcoz v all know they ARE going to get married.. but if it wasn't so..then I must say.. PRECAP looks really interesting...also the mysterious call to Geet's father.. makes one very curious.. for d next epi...

I m a big Fan of  GHSP's BG tunes n so  I pay a special attention to it...the BG tune today...between Dev n Geet in d end scene..was very nice..Smile

Over all nice episode...SmileSmile

Edited by sia221 - 04 January 2012 at 11:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammogeetaddictnirvanica15jyoti06

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@ Paro:

Wow!!! u do share similar views..Smile
when Geet says.. Aap meri har baat kaise jaan lete hain.. ( I was like..Geet he is not d only one)... n I thought of Maan coz she says d similar words to Maan in later epi...
Hi 5!! for Geet's Father SmileSmile Let me join u in appreciating this person.. just as v r equally DEV HATERS LOLLOL
I now can see why Geet trusted Maan so much.. Maan was d only one after her Dad...n  just like him... respected her feelings... encouraged her to b independent..

Thank u for written update of d epi as well...

@ Jyoti:       Thank u for uploading the video..Nice take too...Smile

@ Nirvi : 

Totally agree with u...CVs did a fabulous job with Dev's character here.. even if anyone suspected his family.. it was like Dev is THE HERO of this story...

@ Pennu:     Dupatta symbolism...Thumbs UpThumbs Up very nice...

@ Priya:      Liked ur take...Smile

Edited by sia221 - 04 January 2012 at 12:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammogeetaddictnirvanica15priyachandjyoti06pennu

shammo Groupbie
shammo
shammo

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
@All, A very Happy New year to you all. Let us all keep our fingers crossed for a GHSP 2 or a new season with Gurmeet and Drashti in the year 2012.

@geetaddict, thank you for the WU for the episode.
@Jyoti, thanks for the video of the episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123sia221pennu

shammo Groupbie
shammo
shammo

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Read all of your analyses and loved them all.

This episode goes on to strengthen the viewers belief that Dev's family has some plans up their sleeves. But, that Dev is also into the plan, that was very craftily hidden by the women requesting Geet's family not to tell Dev about the conversation regarding the jewelry. Dev, is making his way into Geet's heart with his charms and sweet talk. His conversation with Mohinder about how he is taking away the most valuable thing(Geet) from the family, and his interference into Brij's bullying of Geet has made a deep impact on the young girl's heart. Since we already know what is coming up next, today watching this episode again, made me think that Geet might have escaped this brutal torture and the wedding, if Dev and his family had absconded with all this jewelry. I guess, they came to know from Dev that there is land also in Geet's name which has been kept aside to be gifted to her and her groom after the marriage. It is for the land only that they come back and go along with the wedding fiasco. But, I may be wrong. 
The best part of today's episode was Geet and her dad's conversation. Watching the previous episodes make me cringe again at the thought how the CVs could have brought back Mohinder later on and shown Geet-Mohinder-Maan bonding instead of the useless circus comedy. I wish they had shown, Maan encouraging Geet to continue with her education, fulfilling Mohinder's dream for his daughter. He would have cried tears of joy to see how precious his daughter was to Maan. And, Geet would have gotten to know how Mohinder was instrumental in her finding a home with Pinky and her dad. Like a lot of other things this regret will also stay in my heart forever.
Another thing that I noticed about the previous episodes is that how the sidetracks are interwoven nicely into the main track. There were so many characters and everyone was given importance without the main lead losing her importance and the main story maintaining its story strongly throughout which was not seen later on. I wonder what went wrong?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictlamssia221pennu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
@ All:

I m glad to read that.. everyone here including me wanted to see Geet  pursue her studies further...SmileSmile
For me personally... It was right after Geet's MC.. I wanted to see Maan encouraging or Geet herself taking up her studies.. That wud hav been a perfect moment n a nice track in itself.. but.. they had to rush things just to show us SAINT DEV !!!!!!Angry

Thats what I hated abt current lot of CVS..they cud not show something as crucial as this in form of a track...even for few epi.. which wld hav been loved by all... but they cud show.. non-sense comedy circus for months together...in d name of creativity !!!!!!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammolamspennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
@jyothi Thank you again for posting the video. I am going to quickly reach the 25 mark so I can do it next time.

@ priyachand you can call me ParoSmile. I too was waiting for the thread to start again and at 9:30 when no one else posted the links I could not stop myself from doing it so I could post my analysis too. I do live upto my name"geetaddict" don't I?Big smile

@pennu sigh! I wish I could think of symbolisms like you all doUnhappy

@Sia seriously there is a strong brainwave connection between us. If this were an Ekta serial then we would have been twin sisters in our last birth who actually could read each others thoughts.Wink. On a serious note I too badly wanted Geet to pursue her studies and like you said after MC would have been just right because that would have been the perfect distraction. but then how would Geet have got a chance to introduce her extended circus family whom we had to put up with till the very endAngry. I don't know why they brought Dev when they did not want to introduce him as a grey character anyway. The reason for Geet leaving too, according to me, was never justified. OK I have too many issues with that track and no point opening that can of worms now.

@shammo I have been meaning to ask you. Are you a lit grad? Because the  language you use when writing your takes sounds so ,i think the best word to use ,is professional. Just being curious thats allSmile

@all loved reading all your takes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammolamssia221priyachandpennu

Go to top