Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 34)

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
sorry for not doing my analysis for sometime. went out of station so missed doing them. coming to the episode..  

dev wants to get married to geet but due to business and work asks geets family to wait for one year to which darji says

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shammoLily201Samanalysesia221jyoti06

anisaf Senior Member
anisaf
anisaf

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Sorry Samana Di.I have been away for  a few days and have just returned back so didnt get ur PM until today.I have to admit I only started watching GHSP after Maan's entry so will be of no help until that episode.Not too long now!! ha ha.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shammoLily201Samanalysejyoti06

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i am really sorry thought episode 6 was for today and hence did my analysis ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201-richierich-Samanalysesia221jyoti06

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
 Guys I have given the video link and old written update in page 34,  U can start with Ur analysis now. Sam is late today.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201Samanalysesia221jyoti06

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
 Truly Urs U can  write for 7th episode also.

TRULYOURSLily201Samanalysesia221

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

The show starts with Dev and Geet on the bridge. Dev says the first time we met here and last time also we are meeting here only. Geet is about to say something when Brij comes there. He shouts at Geet to go home and starts hitting Dev very badly in anger. Geet who is standing behind the tree is traumatized. She cries but feels helpless.

Geet then goes home..Darji loudly shouts her name. She goes in front of Darji and brings her hand forward so that he can hit her. All the family members look on. As Darji was about to hit Geet Dev comes and keeps his hand over Geet's. He says sorry for what happened and takes the blame that it was he who called Geet and its not Geet's fault. But Brij and Darji dont agree. Brij is about to hit Dev with the talwar.

At that time a few police officers come and inquire about Channi's death. They just handle it somehow saying that Channi's mother is gone mad and is lying. The police ask Dev how did he get hurt as he had some bruises on his face. Dev answers that he fell down. The police then goes. Dev with folded hands apologizes again and says that their family respect matters to him too as he also cares about their family. He says that hes feeling very bad that he is leaving something else and going..Something is not right. As he was leaving , Darji is touched by his behaviour and asks Dev if he is ready to marry Geet within 3 days.

Next scene is Geet with her sis and bro. They tease her regarding her marriage and Dev. They go to get ready for the roka ceremony. Dev and Geet's roka is performed with traditional punjabi music in BG. Jewels is given to Dev's family and all hugs are going on. Geet is looking very sad and scared. Dev's bhabhi and mom smile and give each other cunning looks.

Pre-cap - Dev and Geet are talking at the fields with her younger bro and sis. Brij comes and shouts at them to go inside. The kids run away. Brij hold Geet's hand and is about to take her , when Dev catches his hand and stops him. Tongue I found that so cute and manly!! Wink

Thanks to Mansi for the update.

@Richa i thought I'll go ahead and post the WU. I hope thats ok with you.
@Jyothi Here's the written update. Analyse away. will post my take soon.

shammoLily201-richierich-Samanalysesia221jyoti06

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
 Paroo It's ok. Actually I was expecting sam but U go on with Ur take. I will do mine after a few min

geetaddictLily201Samanalysesia221

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I hv updated the title of the thread in Samana's absense Embarrassed

My small take on Episode 7..

This episode further showed how Dev was determined to win not only Geet's trust but entire Handa family's trust as well Angry

When Brij hits Dev on the bridge ,Dev uses it as an opportunity to show his greatness by lieing in front of police that he fell down and thus saving Brij from police Angry ;Poor Geet continued to be the scapegoat here as Brij and Darji were concerned about their Family's reputation in front of police while Dev was concerned about his mission to get married to Geet by any means Ouch ;Geet was taken for a ride by both Dev as well as her own family and she kept dreaming of her bright future with Dev without knowing whats coming for her CryCry...

The whole episode showed how a girl in such families hv no say about their own future as its the men who will decide her destiny Ouch...In this case it was Dev's smart moves and Darji-Brij's dictatorship which was deciding Geet's fate CryCry...

Overall a dramatic episode

shammogeetaddictLily201-richierich-Samanalysesia221

Go to top