OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi samana thanks for the wonderful idea..Am in..me too started seeing episodes very late..n joined the GF lately..Now even i would love to start seeing the episode n  join u people in analysis
Please count me in too. I have been a silent member, but whenever I visited the forum, I loved reading the analyses done by you all in the den. I would love to relive the GHSP days as well. I love GHSP , Maan and Geet, Adi, Barry and the awesome execution of the episodes in the initial days. I wasn't there to read the analyses before, so do not want to miss out in this one. So, please coun me in too.
I'm in too but as a reader πŸ˜ƒ
Im in =D DUH! LOL!

And I think we should keep one continuous thread till it reaches 150 so that people who hear about our overdue analyses later can easily find analyses of previous episodes in that thread itself and when we start a new thread we paste the link for the previous one =) It'd be easier that way =)

Cannot wait for Monday =D

Z
Am with you...even i was saying the same to few...
We all can watch one epi everyday...n then do everything what we use to do earlier...
I want this to happen...
Count me in too... GHSP has been a huge part of my life for the past year and i've been so depressed since the news came out that its ending.

This is such a great idea. I started watching it from the time Geet quit the office and the beginning of outhouse track. Even though i caught up with all the old episodes I never got the chance to discuss the old hp days in the forum.

So, I'd love to be a part of this.
You thought you could get rid of me after the show ended? NEVER! I'm in πŸ˜†
This is a fab idea.  Count me in.  Do PM me..so i don't miss this funπŸ˜›
am in ... I would prefer a new thread everyday as that way if we miss one day we dont have to read through 50 pages ..to get a new one ...

looking forward ... this whole weekend I saw a lot of the old epis ...as I am on bed rest
hi all
i started watching geet during the peeloon sequence and the interest for a show slowly turned into an addiction.I logged on to the net to know if there were people who were as crazy as i was and I was happy to realise yes there are😊.I am not a member of facebook but I have been stalking the geet facebook for at least 5 months now.Going through the Eagle eye thread was a daily part of my geet experience. When the discussions page disappeared thats when i wanted to know if there was any other way i could get my daily dose of episode analysis and i came across the Devils Den. It more than compensated for the loss and i have been stalking the den since then. Unfortunately the show has ended but I find it difficult to let go. So when I saw this thread i just could not stop myself from posting because watching from the first episode was exactly how i was planning to stay in touch with geet.So if it is ok with all of you I would like to also put my two cents worth of analysis starting from the first episode.