Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 140)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
 OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I m yet to witness such a brilliant ,outstanding ,flawless  picturisation of any song-dance sequence in a daily soap ever till today StarStarStarStarStarStar...Let me start first by complimenting the technical and creative team of this episode ClapClapClap..The lighting , camerawork , direction , screenplay which leads to Kubaan hua , song selection everything was outstanding ...so hatss off to the technical and creative team for such a wonderful job ClapClapClapClap..

Now comes our lead actors Gurmeet and Drashti who gave an award winning performance in this dance sequence StarStarStarStarStar...Gurmeet looked divine ,smoking hot and like a true prince in black while Drashti looked absolutely gorgeous and like angel in white EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Both complimented each other like a dream ..nothing can b more perfect and beautiful when these two just burnt the dance floor on Kurbaan hua with that passion ,madness and scorching chemistry ClapClapClapClapClapClap..Everything from thier expressions to their body language to their dancing was picture perfect and flawless ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...

Special mention to the costume designer of GC-DD in this dance sequence for giving the perfect contrast of black and white ClapClapClap and also the choreographer for those unique steps which created history especially the step where Maan stretches his full leg and Geet kneels down by bending her back completely thus indicating her full submission to his madness  ClapClapClapClap...

Before I go on and on about the dance sequence ,I will talk about the drama which happened before this epic dance Embarrassed ;It was clear that right from the time Geet entered the party in white saree ,MSK was completely mesmerised with her beauty and charm and well he was finding it difficult to control his feelings Wink because of which he ended up acting extra rude to Geet after that slight misunderstanding which happened in the party regarding the food and arrangements thanks to Sasha AngryAngry ;

MSK somewhere was frustated on his own self thinking why is Geet's every move affecting him so much ..why his heart is feeling so restless Embarrassed ...why he is ready to even murder that pervert Rahul seeing him handshake with Geet WinkTongue...Well MSK was frustated himself because he was unable to understnad why he is feeling so possessive about Geet ..why he is feeling so attracted towards her ...he was just not able to control his emotions for her that day and so ended up showing more anger  just to supress his real feelings with the mask of that anger WinkTongue

Somewhere I feel Rahul and Sasha were playing anti-cupids for Maaneet here because thanks to both of them causing humiliation to Geet which resulted in MSK dragging Geet on the dance floor in anger and rest is history WinkLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..So thanks Rahul and Sasha LOLBig smile...

On the dance floor MSK was trying hard to control his sexual tension and was just hiding it in the mask of anger and those queries WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;MSK got the biggest jolt when Geet pushes him back and with tears in her eyes ,she tells him that no matter how much she tries to make him happy ,she always falls short of his expectations CryCryCry...This hits MSK hard because he cannot see tears in her eyes and also he knows that this is not true because its his fault that he is not able to control his emotions for her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;Since MSK was a man of few words ,so instead of giving her any justification ,all he does is drags her back near his arms ,puts his hand on her stomach with full authority and claims  his right on her by indirectly telling her that she has not fallen short of his expectations but she has indeed surpassed all his expectations ,reason why he is all kurbaan hua on her EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapClap..

All throughout the song ,MSK was showering all his passion and madness on Geet which till now he was trying to supress in his heart but it just came all out for that one moment when both just went with the flow of the song with MSK leading her and Geet following him ..both completley engrossed in each other EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Both were dancing as if theres no stopping and no rules or regulations  and they hv surpassed all the madness in love and passion EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

The best moment in the dance was when the contrast was shown when Dev sits on his knees for NT indicating slavery and the grt fall in love LOL but  just then the scene shifts to Maaneet where Maan rises up with his knees stretched completely and Geet kneels down  bending her back completely indicating her final submission in love whereas Maan rising in love taking his claim on her EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the lines "jab tum shuru hue ..mein khatam hua" indicates a new beggining with both submitting themselves in each other's arms and giving each other the right to claim that "You r mine from today" EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Even the ending of the dance was just so beautiful when MSK puts her down but still holding onto her waist but Geet so delicately pushes his hand back when finally both comes to their senses and realises that they r still in a party LOL and whatever happened few mins back was the real madness and passion that they feel for each other EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Yes I dint like the way MSK then leaves her alone on the dance floor and then Sasha doing that saree fiassco in such ugly manner Angry but I guess it was needed for the drama element so that later MSK can come back to her rescue and show his open support to her in front of all by covering her up with his coat EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Overall this was one episode which I can say was truely epic with drama , action , love , passion , madness everything in it thus making it a complete paisa vasool episode with some flawless performance and dancing coming from GC and DD ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictpriyachandsia221shubhika124pennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Geet episode 60:

What to say about this episode. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingPehley behela diya Big smilephir rula diya.Ouch Actually today I noticed that when that idiot Rahul was doing that weird perverted thing with Geet's hand Mr. Chopra was just looking directly at that without any emotionAngryAngry. Also later when Geet supposedly messes up with the menu the same guy who was singing praises of Geet was so critical about it.AngryAngry What if it was Indian menu? DisapproveAfter all they were supposed to be making houses for the middle class. So it makes sense in a way to serve middle class food.Disapprove That Mr. Chopra had such double standardsAngry. And SashaAngryAngryAngry. Next to Dev she was the one I have wanted to strangle badly.AngryAngry I can put up with the food thing and the time change thing but for a woman to play with another woman's izzat and that too when she is very aware of how yucky that Rahul already is and then shining the spotlight on her. That was beyond meanness.AngryAngryAngry

Anyway coming back to when Maan was royally telling off GeetShocked. His frustration at not being able to control hi attraction for Geet escpecially when she is in a saree , his possessivenes wrt her and then on top her supposedly unprofessional attitude and the insult of being called cheap by cheapos like Mr. Chopra and that RahulAngryAngry. It looked like he might burst a nerve or something.ShockedLOL

Again in the name of managing things Sasha does Maaneet another favour by opening the dance floor.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWhat starts off as an extension of his scolding session becomes one of their most passionate interactionsDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. I would rate it much higher than their supposed CON sequences almost on par with the failed CON on their wedding night.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Words do fail me when I think of describing the dance. It is obvious that so much of hardwork has gone in to shoot it and the result speaks for itselfClapClap. The song choice was amazing and spot onClap. I had actually never heard of the song then. And till date I have not seen the original picturisation. For me this was what the song was meant for and I guess I didn't want to tarnish it with the original.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedThe dance steps were flawless.ClapClap The lighting was amazing.ClapClap They danced in sync to the rhythm. Editing was amazing.Clap 

Many of the steps were later used in various other dance sequences in the same serial and sometimes even very poorly copied outside the serialDisapprove but nothing measures up to the perfection and ease and expressions of this oneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Maan's bedroom eyes shimmering with passion.BlushingBlushing Geet's eyes that are not there yet but she responds and her own response baffling her.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed The main difference between when they dance with each other and the ones they do with other actors is the eye connection. Day DreamingDay DreamingThroughout the dance with every step you can see their eyes meeting and holdingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. Whereas with other GC or DD are the same and give out the same expressions but their dance partners do not have that connect these two have so the effect is diminished.Disapprove They are mostly looking at the camera rather than the person they are dancing with.DisapproveDisapprove 

Not only did it impress us it seems to have shocked everyone else there too including our dear Sasha.Tongue As if normal Rahul was not pest enough he also gets drunk.AngryAngry Guess he wanted to provide an excuse for his indecent proposals.AngryAngry Again like I said I would have excused Sasha and Tasha's meanness till now but what they did to Geet as a woman is highly deplorable.AngryAngry And there is no excuse for that. AngryEspecially when there was that "bad word" Rahul aroundAngry

. We know our Maan comes in time to save her. Looking forward to the first sign of a sweet and caring Maan next week.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by geetaddict - 16 March 2012 at 10:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123yulin-richierich-sia221priyachandjyoti06pennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Maan is just mesmerised by Geet Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaminguntil sasha caused trouble. I hated the comments rahul madeAngryAngryAngry,She is nervous to come in front of everybody,poor girl didn't even know it was the plan of sasha to make her wear that saree to look weird in front of all in an official party. Sasha is so rude Oh jealous to this extent forgetting she is a women too.Pinky assts her & ask what she has wore she says maan has given her seeing her in saree maan is just amazed & lost in her. sasha's plan failed here. she try to disturb him when he was drooling over her,That cheapo rahul is so Ott that he was thinking geet to be a women of some usual secretary type. he was desperate enough to introduce himself shaking his hands, Weirdo touching with a difference.Angry

Maan got jealous and angry at the way rahul was holding geet's hand and not letting go of it. AngrySasha messed up the food order and maan got angry at geet. I did not like the comments mr chopra made about the food.Angry

Iam impressed the way the episode was executed so wellStarStarStar.How dare those women make a comment about geet wearing a saree at office party. AngryWhat do they know of fashion. A saree is the most elegant of clothing and looks wonderful for any occasion. Maan is angry on geet but Geet is so much tied  with his taunts that she dares to speak up saying she has done enough & when ever she tries to do good  & try to do more sincerity things become more complicated. She says she wanted to be perfect for that what ever she is trying hard are failing miserably. She cries but maan was rude enough. She try to walk away . But some where maan's ego is hurt & it comes out as passion filled with anger.

I know maan was talking angrily at geet while dancing with her. But at the same time  both can felt the passion. Day Dreaming lost in their own world forgot that they were dancing in the party.

Good that geet told maan that she is not giving him tevar but him as he has been so mean to her from the first day she started. Love the way geet said that no matter what she does for maan woh unke liya kaam hi padta hai. There was pain in geet's voice when she said that.

Wow I loved kurbaan hua dance,Day Dreaming I have never seen such amazing chemistry, passion and love shown in a dance like we have seen in maaneet's dance.  Kurba hua I used to listen in MTV but it is action thriller song where the leads dealing with some underworld business. It Isn't a dance number. But after maaneet did this It became one of my favorites in the playlist of my car too.They danced so well & complimented each other with perfect steps moves & expressions. Perfect choreographyStarStarStarStar On the other hand dev arranged a surprise  for NT who was angry on him he arrange all beautifully with red roses to impress her & both are married couple but they lack passion & love  for each other that was a conditional &fake.Dead

How dare sasha do that to geet's saree.  AngryI didn't like the way maan left geet alone in the dance floor & sasha out of jealous forgot she is also a women like her & there is a limit for doing such cheap thing to show her supremacy & prove herself more capable .

Edited by AAricha - 16 March 2012 at 11:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221jyoti06pennu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
What a timing !!! its KH epi...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

one word for it... CLASSIC coz the whole dance seq..was executed with absolute flawlessnessClap
obviously it was the very first time..(at least what I have seen..) but surprisingly..everything..and just everything was PERFECT !!!! Big smile
right from the lightings..camerawork..song..choreography..direction..SUPERB !!!!
I read somwhere that the whole song rehersal..went on for 30 hours..Shocked and the result ???  NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL FRENZY..for the Maan-Geet.. VIRTUAL TSUNAMI...LOLand in the serial..I guess..after this they got tagged as a " PASSIONATE " couple..Embarrassed

KH dance..created a kind of a STANDARD.. raised the bar in terms of performances..both GC-DD were so perfect..
I remember being yet again surprised when I saw GC's dance.. I was like..is there anything this guy can't do ??? Confused

DD looked lovely in that white saari.. this and the Peeloon (brown sari ) were the best and the most beautiful that DD looked ever in the serial..Smile it still amazes me..the ease  with which DD carried out the whole dance in a SARI.. Clap

Too much said...but Hey..KH deserves it !!!!! Smile

Anyways..rest of the epi..Jyoti..Paro and Richa..have said everything..nothing much to add..Smile

Just one thing surprised me.. How come Sasha gave Geet such a GORGEOUS sari to wear..it looked pretty costly and classy too..wasn't she supposed to ruin Geet's image or something?LOL
Poor Sasha..must be thinking..if only I knew MSK's reaction to this Sari.. DAMN !! To Hell with the Formal attires and company's law..LOLLOLI would have worn it myself.. LOL

Enjoy Guys..SmileSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15shubhika124pennu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@ Richa :

Pics..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming amazing..Thanks.. I also loved the pics..of Maan's facial expr during the handshake..It seemed he wanted to chop Rahul's hand off..LOL

@ Jyoti :

Yes..the whole team really deserved an applause for their work..Smile

@ Paro :

GC-DD were always at par with each other when it came to dancing..both are equally ..energetic..dedicated..passionate..Smile Thats why their performance seems to be diff from the others..SmileMay be I m biased..but I always felt that..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictpennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
@Richa Thanks for the lovely pics. These are by far the best pictures of the series right next to the marriage photos.

@ Sia You're back. We missed you. Anyway you came back for the best episode.
The saree was gorgeous of course. But did you see her blouse? It was so sexy and the perfect fit. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEverytime I buy a saree I find it really hard to get a blouse stitched that fits well.Ouch Maybe I should ask Sasha next time to get it done for me. Wink

You are not at all biased abuout them. They are very professional, very good dancers and passionate about whatever they do and so do a very good job. But also if you see them perform like I said there is a certain sync between the two.Smile When I saw them perform in the last epi of PKYEK the people they danced with were good as dancers but the connect or that sync was missing.Ouch Maybe bcos they have been working together for long and have done so many dances together.

asmi123nirvanica15pennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@geetaddict

thanx for d wu. i am trying to wean away from my geet n forum addiction but unable as i am still hanging around reading all ur comments n still seeiing d episodes. i doubt i'll ever be out of it completely. Geet will always hold a spl place n dis den will be evn more spl as i got to know interesting ppl.

though i have been inactive i was waiting for this song sequence. i saw this episode in tv. i mean i had started watching geet by then.

i remember being stunned seeing some of the steps n d song. particularly d lift of Maan holding her hands (which they repeated in 'tum saath') stupified me as i had not seen it anywhere. (i had not watched other serials) later i saw similar step in MJHT (on net) but d impact was not d same.

i have seen d movie kurbaan but i don't remember seeing d song. it was so bad in picturisation. i think it came as bg song. But Geet team made this song so memorable.

d steps, dress, lighting, expressions, passion, acting... i could just go on. i loved d way they maintained d eye contact throught out d song. d one instance Geet lowers d eye, immediately Maan forcibly gets back her attention. dat particular step was so explosive.

i too agree with, was it geetaddict or richa? abt d spl of this couple n dis dance. similar dance steps have been done by other pairs but none have this effect mainly due to d actors n d director. d way they just look into each other, not worried abt others or camera, that focus creates all the passion n love which is missing in other couple. other couple might dance well (very rarely both do) but may not emote well. or it cd be vice versa.

whn i came to know frm d Hrisida's interview that it took 10 hrs to shoot this song, i was evn more amazed. how cd these two retain d same level of energy n act so beautiful.

this song indeed was d finest sexual and passionate interplay bet a couple n can be rated higher than their actual con in tabela (woh lanternwala)

b/w contrast, blue n dark lighting, geet's open air n gorgeous white saree, Maan's dark suit n open coat, their perfect makeup, wonderful dance steps, eyes brimming with passion... omg i cd just go on... i dont want to end. see how bad i still am... no hope to me!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-pennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
 Thanks sia. Ya he is seeing him angle badal badal ke with anger.LOL
Priya after a long time see U .Liked Ur analysis.
Thanks paro U are right after wedding these are the best. Waise MG pics are the best,My orcut Lib has got 8,500 MG pics Iam still not done with it. I go on adding many.

asmi123geetaddictpennu

Go to top