Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 139)

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Before my take I have to thank and appreciate Samana for diligently uploading the episodes day in and day out no matter how busy she is. Your are a Star. Also Aricha for her pics. We want more.Big smile

Geet episode 59:

Like I said yesterday tragedy of errors Ouchunintentional of course interspersed with romanceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed -  the imperfectly perfect serial recipeBig smile. It was cute to see how Maan was moving his head this way and that just to admire Geet organizing everything EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand then the fall and catchDay Dreaming- one of the best ones again as can be certified by the many VMs it has been used in. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedThe way he is completely lost in her even after she starts squirming and then finally broken when she speaks.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Though he was justified in getting angry bcos the preps were incomplete I think it was more of an anger on his response to her that made him so vitriolic.Ouch And of course Sasha is right there adding fuel to fire. Angry And to be fair to Maan he does believe Sasha more cos he has known her longer and according to him there is no reason for her to lie.Ouch Poor Geet like she said after putting in so much of an effort she gets blamed called a liar and somebody else steals the show.Ouch This was the first time I think that Sasha openly declares war on Geet. I did feel a little bit bad for Sasha when I see how desperate she is to get Maan's attention and praise.Ouch

Dev's seduction techniques are getting too repetitive.Disapprove Roses on the floor and shower of roses – doesn't matter if it's the wife or an innocent girl.Angry And his dialogue with the tattoo was cornyDisapprove. Knowing Dev the tattoo I am sure was one of the temp ones that children sometimes put on their hands.Disapprove

And if we thought Dev was bad there comes that Rahul. Such a pervertAngryAngryAngry. And Maan sizes him up the moment he starts ogling Sasha. Geet is good. But Mr. Chopra is definitely overdoing the praise thing and that of course fuels up the pervert more. AngryAngry

Then thanks to Tasha and Sasha's evil plan backfiring there enters the fairy.Day DreamingDay Dreaming Maan is completely mesmerized.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Unfortunately so is that RahulAngry. You could almost see him salivating the "bad word".AngryAngry It was really fun to see Sasha's expression of glee turning to regret when she realizes how Maan instead of getting bugged by her attire is actually completely bowled over.Wink

Then that slimeball gets his dirty hands on Geet.AngryAngry Maan's expression was like he would not hesitate chopping off those arms. LOLLOLIt is sad that except for tailors we didn't get to see this possessive/protective side of Maan much after marriage.Ouch

Have to say one thing today. DD was looking painfully beautiful.Day DreamingDay Dreaming No wonder Hrishikesh Gandhi was shooting her angle badal badal key.Wink Looking forward to the passion 2morrow.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123NivRen_1-richierich-Samanalysesia221OmaRamdasspennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
loved ur comments or asides rather! quirky humor!!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Oh gosh what a dreamy episode this was with bangable hot Maan giving those deadly bedroom eye looks to angel Geet EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...The whole build up before the epic kurbaan hua episode was just brilliant ClapClapClap

Starting scene where MSK is simply mesmerised looking at Geet's every action was so well captured and GC gave some amazing expressions there ClapClapClapEmbarrassed..This was the first time MSK actually looked lost in Geet's thoughts and he was enjoying it as well with that naughty faint smile and blush on his face EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ; Then the way MSK runs and saves Geet from falling and the way Geet falls in his arms and hides her face under his neck area followed byu another intense eyelock between both indicating some sexual tension for the first time  was just breathtaking  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

All of sudden our dusht danav comes back to his senses and goes into "I m a khadoos boss" mode LOL by blasting her for being late in the preparations Ouch ;Sometimes I feel MSK was deliberately over reacting in these situations by blasting Geet in front of all just to hide his own feelings and the fact that he was not able to control his own heart which was beating for Geet 24/7 WinkLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Its more like MSK ke heart mein chor hai and so ulta chor kotwal ko daante WinkLOL...

Anyways Sasha did one good thing here ..that is giving her that beautiful gorgeous white saree wearing which she looked like an absolute angel and MSK just could not stop looking at her when she finally enters the party in the last scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sasha thought MSK might end up blasting Geet here too at one go but well MSK went all fida over her when she enters LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Cant wait for the epic Kurbaan hua episode tomorroww EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysesia221priyachandOmaRamdasspennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@Paro: It is ironic that you should say that because I was just going to ask if anyone else wanted to update the thread tomorrow as I am going out of town for the weekend. Of course the weekend my family decides to drag my out of town just has to be KH on our thread, doesn't it? Ermm

Anyway I will do today and tomorrow's analysis when I come back on Sunday as I want to do full justice. How could I miss it?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-pennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@ Samana Even stars need a break.Wink Of course we will all pitch in . I am still not able to get the hang of the video thing though Richa did give me a "Embedding video for Idiots" lesson(like the booksWink). So if Richa does the video thing I can pitch in with the written update. Hope you have lots of fun over  the weekend. We will wait patiently for your analysis as it is definitely worth it.Big smile

@ Jyothi You are spot on about GC's bedroom eyes and his subtle expressions when watching Geet. I too felt that his over reaction on Geet's supposed mistakes were bcos of his own uncontrollable attraction for Geet.Loved this line

...Its more like MSK ke heart mein chor hai and so ulta chor kotwal ko daante WinkLOL...

Perfectly fits the situation.Big smile

@ priya Long time no see. What about your analysis? We miss them.

Edited by geetaddict - 15 March 2012 at 10:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nirvanica15-richierich-priyachandpennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221shubhika124pennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Woo! I got some free time to do a little-bitty analysis on this episode and it works fine as it is not really full of important events, but more of a build-up episode for today.

Ah, I always loved that look of Maan's when he is completely lost in Geet, despite the fact that she is doing the most mundane of tasks. I like they way they picturised this making it seem like Geet was a fairy and Maan was under her trance when really she was probably all harrowed and exhausted from the day's work.

But I have always found it hi-larious the way Geet dramatically moves that one tiny strand of hair. LOL I mean she really didn't need to use her hand AND move her whole head as she could have just calmly stuck it behind her ear, but then how would Maan know of her free-spirit and her love for her work?

OMG when Sasha pulled Geet's strands that was totally a LOL moment. LOL But it is good do see Sasha being a little more careful and not jeoparising the company anymore. She at least has a back up plan here, though it seems to involve kissing MK's ASSets and shouting at people who already know what to do thanks to Geet. How dare she pretend like SHE did the decorations. Angry

But I was so happy on the inside when she was taunting Geet for failing to become Sasha because in a few days, Sasha would give anything to be a Geet and she will have to eat her nasty words. Thankfully Geet knows better than to be anyone but herself and that is what makes Maan go all  goo goo eyed whenever he sees her.

And Sasha should have been a little more careful about the "behenji" clothes she gave Geet. I mean Geet should just hire her as her stylist, shouldn't she? Clearly Sasha DOES know her MK's taste. Wink

And yeah, totally. Maan is going OTT because he is trying to hide his attraction, and also probably because he feels kind of stupid for staring at Geet like a lovelorn puppy and then finding out that she "messed up" the whole party. For one second he felt that pride that she totally understood his instructions and executed them to perfection but then that comes crashing down when he learns about the time fiasco and I guess it bruises his ego like crazy. So he has to go back to being the boss who hates stupid, inefficient dishonest people without letting poor Geet get a word in edgewise.

Did I hear a little hint of jealousy from Geet when she was talking about them and said that Maan only has ears for "apne Sasha", hm? Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictPriya204nirvanica15-richierich-sia221priyachandOmaRamdassjyoti06pennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Sorry guys still clueless about the video emnedding thing. So posting the links and the written update. Maybe Richa or Jyoti can put up the video.

Episode 60
Written update

Recap: Geet tells Maan that she wasn't informed of the time change, and says she just needs a bit more time - to which Maan angrily says Sasha will complete the decoration, and insults Geet saying she'll wear those clothes in front of the clients; Tasha tells Geet that a waiter was looking for her with clothes Maan sent; Geet complains that the clothes are cheap - how will she wear them; Geet makes her entrance, and Maan is left speechless.

The episode starts with Geet slowly making her way towards everyone, and with everyone's eyes on her. A couple of girls are standing there, and one remarks that at a party, it's the first time she's seen someone wear a sari - Geet's not at a wedding, but the other one says in Hoshiapur every party must be a wedding for them, so why blame Geet?
(Oooh, I've only just started the update, and already the insults?)
Adi is standing with Pinky, and tells her to stand next to Geet. Pinky quickly reaches Geet before she reaches Maan, and asks why she's wearing a sari when Pinky sent over her dress? Geet quietly says Maan sir gave it to her. (Mind you, Maan is still staring... wah, wah.)
Sasha looks at Maan staring, and thinks to herself that she thought Maan would yell at Geet seeing her wear a sari, but the opposite has happened. (Well duh lady, they go wayy back... Lol.) She then gets Maan's attention by remarking that everyone knew about tonight's dress code, but Geet as usual, does her own thing - she's an attention seeker. (I'll give you attention seeker in a minute Sasha.. silly girl!) This makes Maan's blood boil, and Mr. Rahul (ab yeh namura kaun hai?) adds fuel to the fire by mentioning Maan seems to be giving Geet special rights - boss, secretary. Maan gets really pissed off, and says she's nothing more than a secretary. Rahul wonders if Maan isn't going to introduce him - after all they'll be working together closely (and I thought Dev was a lecherous monkey for what he did - yeh namura to pehle se kareeb aane ke koshish kar raha hai).
Mr. Chopra asks for Geet to meet Mr. Rahul. Geet makes her way with Pinky, and Rahul pulls out his hand, and Maan nods for Geet to shake his hand. Geet does, but it seems more like Rahul doesn't want to let go of her hand, and Geet manages to shake it off. Maan sees the interaction but says nothing (but gets angrier by the second... as am I, I'm not liking the episode so far). Rahul then mentions that Geet must have worn a sari to look different, and she's definitely succeeded. Geet asks to be excused.
Geet drags Pinky, as Maan is livid that Geet wearing that - she might as well have not changed. Geet tells Pinky that Maan purposely did this so that everyone makes fun of her.  Sasha instigates Maan - that Geet is doing all this to irritate him. Whatever Maan tells her, Geet does the opposite. Maan says that this time Geet crossed the line.
As everyone is heading towards the food, Tasha makes her way to Sasha, and Sasha asks if Geet's special buffet is ready. Tasha says definitely, and now comes the real fun.
(Blah, I'm feeling sick as it is... stupid brats.)

(Arghh, this part was hard to write about... I really felt bad for Geet)
Mr. Chopra opens the buffet, and exclaims 'chhole!' (mmm, can I have some?) Maan looks up, and Mr. Chopra continues opening the dishes. Sasha/Tasha look really happy, Adi/Pinky are extremely worried, and Maan is silently going crazy. Mr. Chopra asks that it's such a grand party, but this low-budget food? Maan says it's nothing, and excuses himself.
Maan calls for Geet, and she comes running. Maan asks her what is all this - if he wanted Indian food, he'd take them to a dhaba. Geet looks at the dishes, and says that she didn't order this.
(In the b/g, Rahul is watching amused... the... arghh!) Adi quietly mentions to Pinky that this is all Sasha's doing.
Mr. Chopra says that along with the samosas and kachori, maybe they should order tea as well, and Sasha watches this with amusement. Rahul tells Geet that while she's hot
(how dare he!), her choice of food isn't that hot. Geet apologises to Mr. Chopra and says that she ordered Thai and continental food, while Maan looks on in anger.
Maan tells Geet off, and says that this isn't a home delivery service, but a five star hotel. Whatever is ordered, is delivered. Geet tells him that there's been a mistake, and Maan replies that mistakes only happen when Geet is around.
Sasha comes in to do 'damage control' and apologises to Mr. Chopra. She tells them that they didn't do this intentionally
(hah), and anyway, poor Geet would never do this. She tells Maan that she knows people in the hotel, she'll order something. She calls for Adi, and Adi leads Mr. Chopra to the drinks. Maan cuts off Geet, and says that if she mentions one more word- Sasha cuts him off, and takes him away.
Geet is left standing there when Rahul comes and tries flirting with her. He tells her that when everything is going bad, obviously her mood will be such - but if she stays with him, he'll always keep her happy. Geet comes out of her trance, and excuses herself... only to hear Tasha and someone else talk about Geet's mistake - and Tasha says that at least Sasha was there to order better food. Geet is left standing there, tearing up.
Maan takes off his jacket
(now he looks better) and Sasha tells him to calm down. While they're waiting for dinner, why not have everyone on the dance floor? Sasha then softly inquires that Maan lets Geet affect him, only to be given a look... Sasha relents, and calls for everyone's attention. She leads everyone onto the dancefloor, and they all start dancing.

Geet is still standing there, and Maan turns and looks at her. Maan recalls everyone's words -
Mr. Chopra asking if this is a joke; Sasha saying Geet always does her own thing; whatever Maan says, Geet does the opposite; Sasha wondering why Geet affects Maan so much; and Geet thinks back to what was said about her - "In Hoshiapur all parties must be weddings"; Maan saying mistakes happen when she's around; Maan saying that whatever she ordered has arrived.
Maan drags Geet onto the dancefloor, and while dancing (salsa) starts scolding her. He asks her why she did this in front of the clients; she made mistakes when Maan told her what to do, gave her notes; Geet denies making mistakes, and Maan says that oh really, no mistakes? So she did everything on purpose - from the music, to the food, to her sari - and Geet tells him not to even talk about the sari, she was forced to wear this.
Maan says that on top of making mistakes, she shows him arrogance. Geet pushes him away, and tells him that she's been trying so hard from her first day to make sure Maan hasn't any problems, that there aren't anymore mistakes, so that he stops hating her, but no matter whatever she does, it's still not enough.
KURBAAN HUA starts and Geet tries to walk away, but Maan stops her, and they start dancing.
(There is no need for me to describe the dance - we all know what happens... there's just continuous eyelocks.) (BTW, Dev & Naintara are shown, so brace yourselves.)

They finally stop dancing, and everyone around them are in surprise and shock (especially Miss Churail Sasha). Maan walks off and leaves Geet standing there in pain. Rahul notices this, and walks over. He asks Geet for a dance, and it's obvious he's drunk. Geet says nothing, and Rahul says that she just danced so much, and Geet says she doesn't want to dance. Rahul tells her not to be a spoilsport, and in that moment, Sasha comes and steps on Geet's pallu.
Geet is pulled forward, and Tasha completes the job by twisting around on the pallu, causing it to rip. Rahul likes what he sees
(jerk, of course he does).
Suddenly the lights dim, and Geet is again in the spotlight, trying to cover up what she can. Everyone around her can only stare, and someone mentions that she's still standing there with her sari ripped. The episode ends on Geet's sobbing.

Precap: Maan walks back in and sees Geet's state; walks over, and covers her with his jacket. Sasha/Tasha are in shock.

Edited by geetaddict - 16 March 2012 at 10:15am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123SphinxPriya204nirvanica15MSK_4everLuvScoobypriyachandsia221jyoti06pennu

Go to top