Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 134)

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
So the memorable apologies by the great MSK and Dadima's imagination of Geet and Maan as bride and groom is only tomorrow. Cant wait for the analysis.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-sia221pennuroseinbloom

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AAricha

Pennu best taunts in the episode,he is angry on dadima but he fires on geet & don't let her think properly, Pennu serious kal moi naukri karne lagi Aur aisa khadoos  Boss mil gaya toh kisse react karna hai ye lo geet se seekh lo..Ouch
@bold...
Kadus Boss ka tho patha nahi...
magar Maan/GC jaisa Boss hey tho...
Baath banjaaye.. aahaaa.. baath banjaaye...TongueWinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysesia221

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Ahh wish, if only we get a boss like Maan...
I am sure that there won't be any work that gets done, there will be lot of people falling and breaking their bones and papers flying around and what not... Wink

Edited by nirvanica15 - 09 March 2012 at 2:31pm

asmi123geetaddictSamanalysesia221roseinbloompennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
My reaction to this episode in one word: AAAWWW Day DreamingBig smile

This is the kind of thing that can really put a smile on your face after a hard day and make you believe in humour and goodness again. Just watching these episodes, falling in love with them all over again, I can see how this show became the craze that it was. The intensity and chemistry, coupled with the LOL worthy, lighter moments make for a heady drug and I know we are all confirmed addicts. And believe it or not, I actually get withdrawal symptoms when I don't watch at least a few Geet scenes. I am a little more cynical and a little less of an optimist on those days.

Now on to the episode. Of course I love Maan's own shock at the fact that he made a mistake. Shocked Nobody believes more than him that he is a faultless human being and I guess I understand why he finds it easiest to alienate his family and emotions because look at the results when he does let them in. He makes a mess of an important project and blames poor Geet for it. I also loved how they made saying sorry such a BIG deal for him. LOL He literally made this huge announcement to nobody in particular that for the first time, MSK would be saying sorry. I think he heard a crowd gasping and dropping glass objects inside his head.

Geet's baby monologue was really sweet. I like that we had constant reminders of the baby even when the track was not focused on that.

NPM is a thing of beauty and a joy forever! He is so well-sculpted to begin with and the lighting on his ripples and contours is even more emphatic of them. And then when he starts moving, that grace and fluidity is simply breathtaking! He has so much control over his every limb and joint. And of course it only adds to the scene that he is thinking about "his" Geet and all of the times he has been close to her. Clearly the assar is of a long-lasting nature. This one is different from later tai chi sessions because he is not angry or frustrated but just consumed with thoughts of Geet. I like the juxtaposition of the extreme control over his body vs, losing all control of his mind and heart.

I loved the sorry sequence, always have! His grandiose notions of saying sorry are sort of mocked in themselves because of the comedic tone. And also it is highlighted because Geet keeps saying sorry and says it so easily. When he was practicing, and then when he turned his chair from Geet to compose himself. ROFL Of course his sorry did not sound like it was anything separate from the dictation, though he is startled by Geet's lack of response.

Poor, poor Sasha. CryLOL She is just not able to get a hold on things, is she? I love how Maan tried to get a hold of the situation without revealing the truth. He told Sasha to let it go and tried to distract her with the London project while holding his laughter in. Like Paro said, I think the word here is "apnapan". He already feels this sense of belonging with Geet, as though she may not be an ideal addition to his life, but she is an inevitable one. There is a quote which I am going to misquote that says "don't marry someone you can live with, marry someone you can't live without"  or something along those lines and that is what Geet and Maan are to each other. I don't think at this stage they would choose to be with each other but they sure can't be without!

And our sweet little Geet goes into Sherni mode to fight for justice and an already amused Maan is ready for more entertainment and he knows its coming! His expression was more like "Sasha, go get me some popcorn" ROFL I can't wait until Geet gets to the root of this.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123yulinkirti98geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-sia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
@Samana
Yes, those episodes are definitely addictive. I have watched them more times than my favorite Sharukh movies...but by the end of it I still have a brOad smile on my face...
Maan and Geet are a definitely meant to be, though they come from a different background they do live by the principle of doing the right thing no matter what...
They never used deceived ways tO achieve something...

asmi123geetaddictSamanalysesia221roseinbloompennu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Sia, you asked why Maan could not think of a similar way out to what Geet came up with about the incomplete plots. I have always said this about Maan and Geets' characters. Maan sees things in black and white. Either things are right or wrong, good or bad, complete or incomplete etc. He just does not understand the concept of a middle ground, which is unfortunately for him, what most human beings inhahbit and contrary to his own belief, he is a human being. Geet is much more in tune with all the shades of grey and all the colours that occur between black and white. She can think on her feet, in the moment and if her plan fails, she doesn't consider it the opposite of success, as Maan does, but just a stumbling block on a grander path to the eventual goal.

So here we see Maan angry at himself and the company and declaring that if they cannot do a perfect job, they do not deserve the project. Geet on the other hand is accepting of human error and eager to fix, rather than accept one of a binary of possibilities. She doesn't see a binary, she sees a spectrum and so when one plan doesn't work out she goes to the next. And that is what she does here. When Maan has given up hope, Geet wins the client through this very humanity but also by mixing it with the knowledge and the business she already knows and presents them a convincing case. People always say that in interviews it is not always your resume that people go for, but it could be just your personality and the fact that you are somebody that that person would want to work with. For me, Geet falls into that latter category. In one go she shows the client that she is in tune with the essence of the project, resourceful and positive. Why would Mr. Chopra refuse?

On the other hand, Maan in all his extremes is somebody that people put up with for his hard and excellent work. But if they find someone like Geet, might they be willing to compromise on the quality to have a pleasant working experience? Because of his rigidity, Maan still sees this as a failure and his ego is probably bruised, having been rescued by his own private, personal damsel in distress and so he takes it out on Geet. Just because the situation was fixed, he can't just forgive the mistake that he thinks she made because to him, spontaneous solutions just don't count as real solutions.

The other think I loved was the mahi when Geet suggests the kitchen garden. Maan's face was like, "damn and she is smart too?" Stern SmileWink

Samana..Plausble explanation...ClapClap I liked what u said abt Maan's rigidness..so true..and this is what changed after Geet came in his life.. Smile 

I was thinking of another reason.. but this is much narrow and pertains to this project only.. that Geet could come up..with the solution instantly..coz she identifies with the middle-class scenario...she being one knows exactly what is their requirements...would she have this similar quick solution if it was a high-class..or super rich mansion they were talking abt???? Confused Don't know??? Confused Anyways...why bother now..Smile

One thing..and after reading ur take..I m sure..Geet had the talent..potential and given a chance..she could have proved to be much better and successful in business..than Maan..LOLThank God..she is with Maan and not on the rival side...LOL 
This is exactly..what I wanted CVs to explore more abt Geet's char esp..pertaining to work/business.. in real terms Mrs.Maan Singh Khurana...and of course..it would have taken Geet's char to a whole new level..Confused but sadly..they never did..and the worst days were seeing this same Geet chopping tomatoes...AngryCry ..Again..forget it...Ouch

Btw..the bold line..was a cracker...LOL I loved it..LOL

Edited by sia221 - 10 March 2012 at 10:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nirvanica15Samanalysejyoti06pennu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I guess I m very late..but still..Smile

The epis were so much fun-filled these days..that even today they manage to bring a huge smile as I see them..Smilemiss them..Cry

The ultimate realisation dawns on MSK that he is a Human and so has committed a MISTAKEShocked

Though I feel this whole "SORRY" issue was blown out of proportion.. the practice scene and all..coz he did utter that word to Munshiji before..Confused or just coz its Geet  that is making it become difficult..what I liked is..Maan does not hesitate to apologise..I mean he could have just left the matter..she was a mere sceretary..why bother??? but he makes a point to say sorry..Good..Smile

Geet feels Maan is all for short-skirts and minis..LOLand so does not respect her..Little do you know Geet..he is totally Fida on you..LOL

The baby-talk was nice..except for the hand..

If the irritated Maan is cute..the Tensed Maan is even cuter..LOLEmbarrassednow..he wants to say sorry..but not in front of anyone..God..this guy has so much of ego...

Its almost like a Herculean Task for him..he managed to knock off 10-11 goons..without even an ounce of fear..and just to say sorry to a girl..requires a whole night Tai-chi session..LOLOh..come on Maan !!! 

The hand touch !!! LOLOh man...the reaction is always so ULTA here..till date never saw..the hero getting stumped by heroine's soft touch.. MSK is truly special..LOL

I always felt bad for Sasha..she was never a neg char..she did like MSK a lot..but was just not meant for him..Ouchinitially it was just the looks that bothered her...but now..she can almost feel the strong or past connection btwn Maan-Geet..hence her frustration for Geet is growing day by day..of course Maan's partiality towards her is adding on to it..Unhappy

For once Maan is not angry..but amused at the whole thing..He was like..just how naive can this girl be???? LOLand his dialogue..Is Pagal ladki ka kya karoon..was just perfect..

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15Samanalysejyoti06pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
I m a bit late but well how can I not talk about this sorry spl yummyy episode where Maan did his hoo-haa for the first time EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I really loved the way MSK himself realises his mistake after seeing the file on his table ...what I loved about these episodes was its quick pace and flow without any drags on such small issues ClapClapClap EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..Poor MSK ka BP went all high just because he will hv to say "Sorry" for the first time in his life LOLLOLLOL,..I loved GC's expression of restlessness in this scene when he goes to Geet's cabin to tell her sorry but his bad luck ,Pinky arrives there LOLLOL...

MSK's first ever hoo-haa in the show was complete OMGGG EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Uff his body ,that sweat on his body ,the perfection with which he did the entire tai-chi and his thought process regarding Geet during the whole tai-chi was so perfectly executed together with GC giving a mindblowing performance ClapClapClap..

And in this episode Geet gave yet another spl name to MSK and that is Dalbadlu LOLLOLLOL...Poor MSK had to use the excuse of dictation to say a sorry to Geet and once again his bad luck that Geet misunderstands his sorry as part of dictation too LOLLOL ;But for the first time we see a slight smile on MSK's face thanks to Geet's blunder EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;Geet always brought this smile in Dusht-Danav's face and this kept bothering Sasha from that day onwards LOLWink ; Somewhere Geet's sense of humour and her honest efforts always brought smile and a feeling of pride in Maan's eyess and this is how Geet started to make a spl place in Maan's heart slowly EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;Initially Maan was only attracted towards her beauty and those expressive eyes but slowly he was falling for her presense of mind ,intelligence ,natural sense of humour and her simplicity EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Both GC and DD looking absolutely amazing during those days with perfect make-up ,camera angles of their close-ups during mahii scenes and perfect costumes as well StarStarStarStar

Overall a very good entertaining episode StarStarStarStar

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123yulinnirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysesia221roseinbloompennu

Go to top