Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 132)

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Maan is so cute when he is irritated... his one liners..utho..betho..Tumhe bhi kuch problem hai Kya..and the best one..Nahi Kal..LOLwere too good..

Were his clients ill-literate.. why was Maan giving dictation in Hindi???Confused

Dev flirting with the new secretary..ok..lets just leave it there..Angry

Maan automatically starts staring at Geet the moment they are left alone..that was too much..and btw..its sheer PERVERTNESS to do that..LOL

DD was so right..describing Maan's hair as CACTUS..coz really not even a strand of hair moved in that strong breeze..LOL

Yest..I was thinking..how come Maan drank the milk Coffee when he was an ardent lover of Black coffee..LOLNow I know..the way he reacted to Geet's coffee making for clients..I guess he switched on to the Black..milk-less..sugar-less one..then and there after that horrible experience..LOLLOL

Geet saves the day..by her less- educative but more innovative and practical thinking..it always surprised me..that Maan being in construction business and (assuming) having some good yrs of experience..and being the best.. could not think of something like this..Confusedanyways..

Geet was expecting a cookie for her idea..LOLbut got another dose of bashing from Maan instead..Poor girl..Ouch

Maan was very angry..and GC was at his best..his eyes were actually red with anger..Mr.Chopra's taunts really hurt him..Unhappy

Next epi.."SORRY" by the Almighty Maan..Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysejyoti06-Gemini-

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Uff Uff Ufff ///all yummyyy Maaneet office episodes r happening now and all I want to do is say OMG OMG OMG  rather than analyse them  LOL as these episodes r just so adorable and cutee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This is the episode where Maan got mesmerised with Geet twice not because of her looks or appearence but because of her sharp presense of mind and creativity StarStarStarStarStar..First he was stunned to see how during the dictation Geet completes his sentence regarding the new project details about lawns and kitchen stuff ...how smoothly she continues from where Maan had left EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Now thats called creativity for which u dont need any degreee as it comes naturally within a beautiful person like Geet EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;Even though Maan does not admit it ,but he was really impressed with Geet's creative thinking there Embarrassed...

Second he was once again stunned to see how Geet smartly used her presense of mind to stop those clients and do the perfect damage control StarStarStarStar ;Maan was certainly impressed there with Geet once again for making sure that they dont loose the project because of a wrong file but as usual his male ego stopped him from admiring Geet's presense of mind and instead he ended up blasting Geet just because those clients shouted on the grt MSK in front of employess LOLLOL...But in reality Maan very well knew that Geet's presense of mind brought those clients back again EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Dadi-Maan interaction weas quite interesting especially when Dadi kept stressing on how MSK should forget his past ..I always wondered what was so spl about MSK's past and was Dev-NT the only reason why he shifted to outhouse in anger ?? Ermm..Sighhh CVs never really showed us his past and it still remains one big question mark in the story AngryOuch

Maaneet nok-jhok moments deserve a spl applause for Barry Dhillon especially for writing such simple yet humourous dialogues for both especially the dialogues of Maan calling and sarcasticall saying nahin kal and Geet was like ok kal and then she is like kal matlab aaj LOLLOL...these r nothing but simple words Barry used for these scenarios ,yet it ended up so memorable even today EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Hatss off to the CV team for writing so many such simple cute scenes which one will remember even today EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Precap is OMGG ..first time MSK will do his tai-chi after realising Geet is innocent and its his fault EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Overall another entertaining episode StarStarStarStarStar

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysesia221pennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
 Jyo Ur omg  omg omg reminds me some one buddy. I agree he is looking yummy in that white  shirtWink but Omg patentEvil Smile

Edited by AAricha - 08 March 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15Samanalysepennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Ah! How I love working-girl Geet Day Dreaming and how I pined for her after marriage, only to catch the briefest of glimpses when MP1 was kind enough to bestow us with them. Cry

Anyway, onto the episode. I am not going to do a full analysis today because I feel you guys have said most of what there is to be said but I do want to answer a question that Sia posed, which came to my mind while watching the episode (I answered your question before you asked it!) and here it is.

Sia, you asked why Maan could not think of a similar way out to what Geet came up with about the incomplete plots. I have always said this about Maan and Geets' characters. Maan sees things in black and white. Either things are right or wrong, good or bad, complete or incomplete etc. He just does not understand the concept of a middle ground, which is unfortunately for him, what most human beings inhahbit and contrary to his own belief, he is a human being. Geet is much more in tune with all the shades of grey and all the colours that occur between black and white. She can think on her feet, in the moment and if her plan fails, she doesn't consider it the opposite of success, as Maan does, but just a stumbling block on a grander path to the eventual goal.

So here we see Maan angry at himself and the company and declaring that if they cannot do a perfect job, they do not deserve the project. Geet on the other hand is accepting of human error and eager to fix, rather than accept one of a binary of possibilities. She doesn't see a binary, she sees a spectrum and so when one plan doesn't work out she goes to the next. And that is what she does here. When Maan has given up hope, Geet wins the client through this very humanity but also by mixing it with the knowledge and the business she already knows and presents them a convincing case. People always say that in interviews it is not always your resume that people go for, but it could be just your personality and the fact that you are somebody that that person would want to work with. For me, Geet falls into that latter category. In one go she shows the client that she is in tune with the essence of the project, resourceful and positive. Why would Mr. Chopra refuse?

On the other hand, Maan in all his extremes is somebody that people put up with for his hard and excellent work. But if they find someone like Geet, might they be willing to compromise on the quality to have a pleasant working experience? Because of his rigidity, Maan still sees this as a failure and his ego is probably bruised, having been rescued by his own private, personal damsel in distress and so he takes it out on Geet. Just because the situation was fixed, he can't just forgive the mistake that he thinks she made because to him, spontaneous solutions just don't count as real solutions.

The other think I loved was the mahi when Geet suggests the kitchen garden. Maan's face was like, "damn and she is smart too?" Stern SmileWink

@Paro: Loved your comparison between NT and Sasha! It is so true, Sasha is just not as adept and if I am not wrong she admits it herself later in the story. LOL

Edited by Samanalyse - 09 March 2012 at 12:06am

asmi123geetaddictLily201nirvanica15-richierich-sia221pennu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@ Jyoti :

Your take reminded me of something I always wondered..No doubt it was Geet's creative thinking that saved the project..but if in her place it was some qualified person..with a proper degree and experience...as they are ones actually appointed in MNC's...(Right???) he/she would have checked the file first..and known that the papers are incomplete..and more..there are rough sketches in there..and avoided the mishap in the first place...Confused 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-Samanalyse

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15Lily201Samanalysesia221pennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Wow.. it was such a cute-funny epi...Clap
Truely nothing is there to beat these office days Lovely...Embarrassed
Maan's dialogues to Geet were Awesome...Big smile

Jalthi merecabin aayoo..Approve
Nahi kal..Confused
Abheee...AngryAngry
Andher aavo...Big smile
thumne suna nahi mene kya kaha, andher aavo...Angry
Jaldiii...AngryAngry
BaitOoo..Approve
Thume bhi mujchse kuch pblm hey...Shocked
Good..Approve
jake Sasha ko bulavo..Big smile
Suno.. thume jaane ki zaroorat nahi hey..Confused
Phone karlo...Angry
He was giving each and everthing to Geet.. What to do... how to do and when to do...ROFL

Wo DEv ka bacha kya Geet ke saat phone pe flirt karne ki koshish karrahi thi...AngryDead
Those days i truly wished Dev not to come india so sooon...CryLOL

Ahaa.. woh aya woh aya dekho woh aageya...Wink Mr.Chopra..LOL.

bcos of hime we got Kurba huwa...Day Dreaming

Geet was superb in dealing with those clients...Clap

asmi123geetaddictLily201nirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysesia221

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
 Pennu best taunts in the episode,he is angry on dadima but he fires on geet & don't let her think properly, Pennu serious kal moi naukri karne lagi Aur aisa khadoos  Boss mil gaya toh kisse react karna hai ye lo geet se seekh lo..Ouch

Edited by AAricha - 09 March 2012 at 7:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictLily201nirvanica15sia221pennu

Go to top