Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 125)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternally_yours

He is about to leave when he looks back(hayee I m dead!!!Blushingmashaallah kya look hai) and says ye mat sochna hamari baat khatam ho gayi hai.(beta silsila to abhi shuru hua hai.)
Maan was all fallen for her that day itself...
2maro he is gonaa adore the Sleeping Geet's Beauty..
and will even try to adjust her hai tooo...Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eternally_yoursasmi123Lily201nirvanica15sia221walkintomylifex

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Tommorow maan will tell geet not to use her brain & only do her job as a secretary

later he feel attracted to her & then he will drop her to her house without her will
but I became a maneet fan from the hum tum sequence its from hum tum I wanted maneet to be together forever & ever

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Lily201nirvanica15-richierich-sia221walkintomylifexpennu

walkintomylifex IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

eternally_yoursasmi123Lily201nirvanica15-richierich-sia221pennu

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
@walkintomylifex
Sorry don't know your name. Loved your take especially the description of the fall and catch scene.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Lily201-richierich-walkintomylifexpennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Phew! My schedule is finally back to normal. I know I haven't been active at all for the last two days but I did watch the episodes, of course. How could I miss them? They are the beginning of a new era on this show, what is known as the "golden days" Day Dreaming

I love reading all your takes and you have said pretty much everything I would have wanted to, but here are some points about both the episodes that stood out to me.

Both Maan and Geet had an untoward outburst where they refuse to let the other one talk and spew nonsense at them. Maan's at the Canadian Embassy was considerably worse though. I think he was already frustrated about the situation with Dev and Daadi and running into Geet allowed him to vent his anger somewhere else. Honestly, this was one of those scenes when I absolutely hated Maan. He was an outright a**hole and didn't even let Geet get a word in edgewise. The poor girl has just had her last hope shot down in a very humiliating way and here she faces this man, only to be berated even more. I think as much as Maan is shouting at Geet, he is convincing himself of the same things that he tells her...probably to negate that giant flip he felt in his stomach when he saw her and the feelings that came through in his softened face. Whatever he felt for her was respect and now that is gone. GONE, Maan, GONE. Or so he says. Wink

But once again, this confrontation causes Geet to face her weaknesses and become determined to conquer them, ironically with Maan's own advice and admonitions in mind. She decides to stand on her own two feet so that nobody can ever call her weak again! Geet's crazy outburst happens when she and Maan bump into each other at the office. Here is a Geet who has decided to speak up and boy did she ever choose the wrong object of her new found voice. I love how even though she found out about her mistake she dealt with it with dignity and even defended her rights as an employee not to have him speak about her character. I think somewhere Maan was impressed and highly amused in spite of himself by Geet's outburst.

I was ROFLing when Adi was trying to signal to Geet from the door. ROFL

Maan silencing Sasha was amazing. It has already started. He may have silenced her only to shout at Geet himself, but already we see that sentiment that he later expresses in the JA sequence. Nobody humiliates and berates Geet but him...errm, how romantic? Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

eternally_yoursasmi123Lily201nirvanica15-richierich-sia221walkintomylifex-Gemini-pennu

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Phew! My schedule is finally back to normal. I know I haven't been active at all for the last two days but I did watch the episodes, of course. How could I miss them? They are the beginning of a new era on this show, what is known as the "golden days" Day Dreaming

I love reading all your takes and you have said pretty much everything I would have wanted to, but here are some points about both the episodes that stood out to me.

Both Maan and Geet had an untoward outburst where they refuse to let the other one talk and spew nonsense at them. Maan's at the Canadian Embassy was considerably worse though. I think he was already frustrated about the situation with Dev and Daadi and running into Geet allowed him to vent his anger somewhere else. Honestly, this was one of those scenes when I absolutely hated Maan. He was an outright a**hole and didn't even let Geet get a word in edgewise. The poor girl has just had her last hope shot down in a very humiliating way and here she faces this man, only to be berated even more. I think as much as Maan is shouting at Geet, he is convincing himself of the same things that he tells her...probably to negate that giant flip he felt in his stomach when he saw her and the feelings that came through in his softened face. Whatever he felt for her was respect and now that is gone. GONE, Maan, GONE. Or so he says. Wink

But once again, this confrontation causes Geet to face her weaknesses and become determined to conquer them, ironically with Maan's own advice and admonitions in mind. She decides to stand on her own two feet so that nobody can ever call her weak again! Geet's crazy outburst happens when she and Maan bump into each other at the office. Here is a Geet who has decided to speak up and boy did she ever choose the wrong object of her new found voice. I love how even though she found out about her mistake she dealt with it with dignity and even defended her rights as an employee not to have him speak about her character. I think somewhere Maan was impressed and highly amused in spite of himself by Geet's outburst.

I was ROFLing when Adi was trying to signal to Geet from the door. ROFL

Maan silencing Sasha was amazing. It has already started. He may have silenced her only to shout at Geet himself, but already we see that sentiment that he later expresses in the JA sequence. Nobody humiliates and berates Geet but him...errm, how romantic? Confused
Samana -- from this episode i started liking Maan ,naanu bari Geet fan aagidhe e episode indha maaneet fan aade Big smile

Lily201nirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysepennu

walkintomylifex IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201nirvanica15

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
@Samana - That constant signalling to Geet by Adi was hilarious - considering Geet continued her rant -while all employees were agog at her dare to see someone shouting on Mr Boss LOL

asmi123nirvanica15Samanalyse-Gemini-pennu

Go to top