Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 120)

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
episode 46 -Geet moves away from her family ,she left her family behind who tried to kill her. she wanted to live her life in her own way,for her & her child.She was confident that she can live for her child she wants nobody. But that decision was not easy for geet. while going to delhi leaving hoshiyarpur she still remember those cute moments with her father,mother & brother but she want to come over it.  Before leaving hoshiyapur she go to policestation to sign as witness. geet's father gives her a bag but geet firmly tells the inspector to inform her dad that she has left. Her mantra for life was whatever challenge it is,may be difficult but if we try to do it whole heartedly &with confidence ,success is definite.
  she has denied to be their child but her father had few restrictions which he could not overcome but he regretted everytime whenever something happened to geet. now also he tried to help her by asking one of his old friend to take care of her without telling that he has asked to do so. Delhi introduction oh wow picky with chips come to pick up geet with a pic. & finally finds her. finally destiny again bring geet & maan to the same place & that is KHURANA construction where pinky works.
  MSK is the boss of that company. First on seeing sasha I felt oh no  hawt architect inbetween geet & maan. Sasha was confused with MSK's attitude where he cares for people who helped him & sasha takes advantage of their family relations with khurana family & become bossy  with whole staff. contrast ADi whose father was also an employee of khurana construction was always helping MSK wid business.& maintained the distance of boss &subordinate , tasha LOL she know shasha very well. she want to call shasha by her name & show her that she is also employee like her but her bossy nature & relation wid khurana family  made her always coreect her calling Mam.
  OMG hawwtest boss EMESSKEY wid his trend setting entry was fabulous. Liked his strict boss nature & drool worthy qualities . No wonder people called him Dhak-Dhak.I liked Adi bumped inn & stammered about the file.

Episode47- Oh wow may be this is called destiny.  Pinky gets a call from the office about a file, while picking up geet from the bustand.  Geet is desperate to go Canadian embassy to find  details about dev but  Pinky takes her the office & ask geet to wait. She just miss msk while she bend for her bag.  Drive for secretary post,& list is to be finalysed after interviews.  Sasha bumps geet  &Here a perfect MU between Geet adi & sasha can be seen. Perfect execution. Geet is interviewed & she thinks it was for stepping in into the office. Adi Surely a eligible person recognise hard work & suitable secretary to his bossLOL It has to be her. Maan pretends as if he didn't hear both sasha & adi but He intelligently finds the way out. Ohh geet is surprised with her appointment letter but  I liked Pinky's happy go lucky nature. Geet is concerned for Pinky's job but actually she realises she needs it to survive. Picky takes her to canadian embassy ,I like the way she try to chill out geet & does believe her though she don't tell why she want to go in. But she manages  the security guard. I liked The BG music when Geet enters the embassy thinking She will not leave dev without punishing him. Tomorrow Iam expecting a super bump guys in the embessy .Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15sia221walkintomylifexSamanalysepennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Ok today i am not gonna do atake on the epi... instead i am gonna do a small thesis on GC as Maan Singh Khurana...Wink GC is very good in giving small small details... ClapEmbarrassed

the Ishara he made to make Adi sit...Big smile
and the way he looked at Sasha.. when she said the girl(Geet) is so down market...Tongue
the way he kept his leg downa nd leaned forward to sign the papers...Cool
the way he looked at his watch before leaving the cabin...Day Dreaming
And the way he do that ishara of Hi/Bye while leaving the office...LOL
the look he gave when Adi stopped him by holding his hands...Wink
And the killer look he gave to Adi...Blushing
follwed by that smrink...EmbarrassedWink

Haaiii..Day Dreaming i am all fallen for Maan Singh Khurana all Again...EmbarrassedWink

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysewalkintomylifexsia221

walkintomylifex IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15-richierich-Samanalysesia221roseinbloompennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
My takes for the next few days are going to be short and probably late. I am just having the craziest week so you will have to excuse me. Also, I am saying it now that I will probably be late for today's episode so anyone is welcome to post it in my place when you are ready to start analysing! Big smile

Now on to the episode. For me this was Adi's episode through and through. I loved his characterisation and the way he is shown so sweet to Geet and Pinky, handling a condescending Sasha and dealing with an angry, temperamental Maan. Here we see of all the people in the office, Adi is closest to Maan and knows what he really wants. And for some reason it occurs to him that the lost little girl in the shocking pink salwar is just the thing. Little does he know that he is not only choosing the perfect secretary for Maan but the perfect EVERYTHING for Maan.

Adi knows that Maan wants someone hardworking, outward image notwithstanding, honest, loyal and someone who can stand her own ground. I think the fact that Geet looked Sasha straight in the eye and answered with a confident "ji haan" when Sasha tauntingly asked about her clothes made an impression on Adi. But the one mistake he made is thinking that Geet doesn't talk. ROFL That one error in judgment is going to make Maan's life miserable pretty soon.

I also liked when Sasha argued that Maan was never in town. Honey, that is going to change pretty soon! Geet exerts a calming, settling influence on him long before their romance really materialises. Also it showed that Sasha was looking for a secretary that pleased her while Adi was looking for a secretary for Maan.

I also loved the scene with Maan and Sasha in MK's office. He was so COOL. I was totally salivating over his nonchalant attitude and all the gestures and head jerks that Pennu so beautifully summed up. In the end he listens carefully to both Sasha and Adi and shows it by his statements to each of them, telling Sasha that he never compromises and Adi that he only hires hardworking people. But clearly, hardworking trumps fashion sense (or lack thereof according to Sasha) and Maan chooses to go with Adi's judgment.

Finally, I loved the Adi-Maan bump. Maan clearly has a huge soft spot for Adi because Adi knows him well but never uses that fact to get anywhere or respect Maan less. He respects and fears Maan as much as if he was a lower employee and not an indispensable cog in the system. I think Maan likes this respect and humility and in turn trusts Adi's opinions implicitly.

I LOLed when Pinky called Geet "jhoot bole kawa types" LOL Humour, romance, righteousness...Barry can do it all!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15walkintomylifexroseinbloompennu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
@ Fozia :

True..how can Maan miss that bright pink colur in the midst of those white..peach..pastel colours and that to walking right in front of him??? Confused also more irritating was that Maan looking in all 360 degrees except in front !!! I mean... come on...LOL

@ Pennu :

Nice thesis..Smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictnirvanica15walkintomylifexpennu

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Can somebody volunteer and post the episode, since Sammy is going to be late
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I will give a short take on Episode no.48 today Embarrassed...

Best scene of the episode was Maaneet confrontation for the first time in Delhi in Canada Embassy Embarrassed...I liked how MSK comes across a more strong and determined Geet this time Embarrassed...MSK thought he will hv the upperhand with his typical taunts but she gives it back to him in her own sherni style Cool...both Maan and Geet looked absolutely delicious in white and pink combo Embarrassed

I also liked how Geet mentally prepared herself for a new life with a new job next morning ClapClap...Pinky-Geet bnonding was amazing during those days ...Embarrassed...even though we had seen so many boss-secretary love stories ,but what worked for Geet ,was its execution and the sizzling chemistry between both the leads ClapClapEmbarrassed...

I dont remember exactly ..but I feel Maaneet next confrontation in green and pink will come tomorrow ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...oh well its one of my favourite scenes when Geet falls in Maan's arms and gives him that innocent look and Maan almost gets lost in her deep beautiful eyes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...GC looked yummy in pink shirt and DD looked like an angel in green suit EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

I remember during these episodes ,I badly wanted Dev and family to never return back to India for another 1 year at least LOLEmbarrassed

asmi123nirvanica15lamssia221walkintomylifexroseinbloompennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Guys Iam posting the VU & WU of 48th episode.

Edited by AAricha - 29 February 2012 at 9:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

eternally_yoursasmi123walkintomylifexSamanalysesia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

Go to top