Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 118)

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
You could almost feel the "winds of change" that were about to sway the lives of our precious Maaneet- it actually had that zing.

This epi- was the ultimate turning point that suddenly changed my perspective of the incidents that took place in Geet's life and some life-changing encounters in which she might've tasted dust -but one could clearly see the tintings of what fate had planned for Maaneet - unbeknownest to themEmbarrassed

Honestly never in the world would I've imagined that not only would Geet escape,but pull off the final blow of -"walking out" & stepping in the outside world.

Indeed I was so convinced -that Brij would definitely tail her to extract his bloody revenge & boy oh boy-when Geet imagined him coming out in open daylight at ISBT -I was as petrified as her.

But you know along with the new ,independent Geet coming to fore what I loved was - Geet finding a confidant,friend in the bubbly Pinky.

Then the grand entry of MSK -you know until now the mental picture I had of him did suggest of him being authoritative, proud,principled to the core -but the unveiling of the uptown business tycoon -with droves of people paying respects was unimaginable.

And sure the guy set the trend- Kudos & Kudos to GC!!

Plus -the entire KC atmosphere with amusing characters like Adi,Sasha-tasha -is something so rarely found in daily soaps (either leads take the thunder or the sidecast-but rarely they both "gel")

Honestly moi lubed Mr Manchanda -set to make for a caring,comic father figure ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

eternally_yoursasmi123nirvanica15sia221LuvScoobywalkintomylifexSamanalysepennu

eternally_yours Newbie
eternally_yours
eternally_yours

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Hi everyone..
This is my first post..
I cannot express how happy and excited i m to have stumbled upon this thread..Reliving the one thing that i treasured for almost two years..
I loved reading all your takes..Especially Samana,Jyo,pennu,geetaddict,priya,sia,aaricha..Actually everyone's.Sorry if I missed someone.
And I would love to join you guys everyday.

And did I tell you that all of you make amazing analysis..Especially Sam (can i call you that??).
It is always legen..(wait for it)..dary..Clap

asmi123Lily201nirvanica15sia221SamanalyseLuvScoobywalkintomylifexpennu

walkintomylifex IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

eternally_yoursasmi123Lily201nirvanica15sia221SamanalyseLuvScoobypennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

At last we came to Delhi...Tongue Haaiii... all Drooling-Worth-Protein-Filled epi gonna start soon...Wink

That bus scene ws very good... i liked the way they showed how Geet went to police station and filed the case and how she got her bag (flash-back...)Clap

and they way all the KC staffs got introduced.. Sasha.. amd Tasha...Big smile that siren...Shocked all workers running here and there...LOL

And here comes Maan Singh Khurana...Embarrassed Ahhh What an entry Maaan...Approve
Perfect shot...
Perfect lightings...
Perfect music...
and GC with Perfect attitude...Cool  and that killings looks he gave... while asking "Adi kahaam hey..."Wink  and there comes Adi... athey hi badhe ne Maan ki gale lagne ki koshish ki...LOL

Pinki's entry was lovely... for amoment i felt Pinky as Junoir jazooz Mameji...LOL

BTW Maan's face melted for a moment when he was thinking about Geet...Embarrassed I am waiing for Maaneet's dhamakedhar embassy meetiing...Tongue

eternally_yoursasmi123Lily201nirvanica15sia221SamanalyseLuvScoobywalkintomylifex

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hey Welcome  eternally_yours ...Big smile happy to know that you are lovingt he takes and analysis done here... (sorry don't know your name...)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

eternally_yoursasmi123Lily201nirvanica15sia221Samanalysewalkintomylifex

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
What I love is that all of the sudden the track went from being really serious to light-hearted...the transition was perfect by interjecting Pinky (the bubbliest of them all). 

DD portrayed a young girl who leaves her family behind and the melancholy that is associated with leaving her family behind (minus Brij of course) perfectly. 

I think Maan entry has been discussed so not going to spend so much time on it. Just want to mention that prior to Delhi, we knew MSK was rich and someone who had power, but his entry with entourage really was done to bring forth the domination this guy possessed over everything.  From his walking to his clothes to his attitude was meant to reflect the POWER and GC did amazing job at it.

Introduction of new characters was again to bring in the office environment and it gave clear indication that somehow the story in future will involve them.

Cannot wait for the bumping of Maaneet tomorrow
Embarrassed

eternally_yoursasmi123Lily201nirvanica15sia221Samanalysewalkintomylifexpennu

eternally_yours Newbie
eternally_yours
eternally_yours

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Oh! I forgot to mention my name.SILLY ME!!
I m prachi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Lily201nirvanica15sia221Samanalysepennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@Prachi: Welcome aboard! Big smile

I am really glad you like reading the (and your implication that Barney Stinson would approve) and I hope to hear more of your views on the episodes to come!

And sure you can call me Sam. Big smile

@Pennu: Please enlighten me on this protein thing because I mean I have a vague idea of what it is all about but I would like to hear the whole story, with ALL the details. Wink

@Lily! Missed you! Please don't disappear again! Embarrassed

Edited by Samanalyse - 27 February 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eternally_yoursasmi123Lily201nirvanica15walkintomylifexpennu

Go to top