Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OVERDUE ANALYSIS: Thread 2 Link, p150 (Page 114)

walkintomylifex IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysesia221jyoti06pennuroseinbloom

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Today Maan was giving free gyaaan to Geet...LOL
I loved the way he looked at Geet when she came and sit there after trying to go out... As if he was trying to read her mind...Embarrassed

I hate Darji like anything...Angryhe was sayng Why Geet did this.. 
Arey what she did.. it was Darji&co who forced her to marriage...
When they ditched her.. Darji&co find fault on her...
When Geet asked then to file case aganist Dev... Darji&co asked her be quite...
Whne they find out Geet is preg Darji decided to kill the baby...
When Geet didn't allowed this... they decided to kill her itself...
And asking Why Geet did this.. Errr I hate Darji...Angry

Geet's father scene was soo sad...Cry even thought he came to know that his daughter is no more... he was begging for Geet's dead body so that he can do Adhim-samskar...Ouch
it was nice to see that he decided to burn the entire house...Clap but it was sad to see that failed to do so...Ouch

Maan was in way giving courage to Geet and showing her to take the right path...Clap
I lovd the dialogue of Maan while showing the talwar..."Is mein Brij ki ungliyom ki nishaan aur humara khoon hey.."  That hamara khoon part..does that mean Maaneet's khoon...Ermm

And later  Geet was holding  the Talwar and Taweez together... but she left the taweez with him and took the talwar with her...Any one find any symbolism there...Ermm

Atlast she decided to reveal the true face of her family to entire village...Clap Eargerly waiting to see it on next epi..Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictwalkintomylifexSamanalysesia221jyoti06roseinbloom

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@Sia...
I was feeling tru the lines you wrote about Darji.. Geet... Maan and all...
but you just cracked me with the line...
Btw..did he wear a new shirt or went to Delhi in just that black vest..LOL

yehaam poora ghar jal raha hey aur thume beedi ki padi hey...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123geetaddictSamanalysesia221

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

This was another powerful episode where Maan actually gives birth to the real Sherni Geet Handa StarStarStarStar

I loved the way Geet tightly hugs Maan in fear and then once the realisation comes in ,she moves away  ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...This was the first sign of Geet starting to find comfort and peace in Maan's arms without her own knowledge ..Later this whole loop will b  closed in Delhi during the Behne De Rain sequence when again she hugs Maan after remembering her past just to find the much needed comfort and peace and also Maan will confess that Geet is changing him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

I loved how Maan was giving her practical advice of going to the police and showing that sword wala proof ClapClap...Its Maan who gave her that extra courage and confidence in herself to go back to her village and expose Brij in front of everyone without any fears StarStarStarStar...Also it was clear that Maan himself was so concerned for her that he was even ready to come with her to the police station Embarrassed..There was no need for Maan to actually feel so concerned for her but well he could not help it and we know why WinkLOLEmbarrassed...

When Geet asked Maan to stop the car and walked off in opposite direction ,Maan felt she is a coward and he was sort of disappointed thinking for the first time he made a wrong judgement about anyone Ouch ..This again showed that Maan had actually developed a soft corner in his heart for her becuase one feels angry or irritated over someone on whom we hv certain expectations EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Also felt bad for Geet's dad ...he was really helpless and had no option but to scream and show his frustation to all becuase he knew that he could not do anything for his daughter Cry..and this Brij was such a coward ..goshhh Angry..He dint tell the truth to Darji because his manly self was hurt after getting the kick from Maan Angry..Darji was one heartless man that time ..I mean he assumed Geet is dead and he has no emotions at all ?? AngryDead...Gosh what a family ...Dead...

Tomorrow's episode will b one zabardast dramatic one where Brij will finally get his dues StarStarStarStarStar

asmi123geetaddictwalkintomylifexSamanalysesia221roseinbloompennu

geetaddict Senior Member
geetaddict
geetaddict

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@Fozia I too was wondering about the same thing when Maan started the jeep. The jeep is like that car I has seen in one of the childrens' movies.It has a personality of its own. It stopped just so Maan could help Geet cos it knew she was in trouble and once he did what he was supposed to do it started on its own.WinkLOL
@ Pennu Sia's concern is very logical yaar. Maan in a vest is more dangerous than a rash driver. Imagine how many lady drivers will be losing control of their vehicles swoonign aftre seeing him in them.Shocked And how many lifes will be in danger?LOLLOL
But even better is your line
yehaam poora ghar jal raha hey aur thume beedi ki padi hey...ROFLROFL

@ Sia I too could see Maan literally shaking in anger when he thinks she is being a coward after all that he has been advising her and also at himdelf for thinking she is different. And I keep forgetting the tabeez. How can I? It is there connecting them everytime and this time it was more logical than last time. Bcos last time he had thrown it in front of the rest house and Geet seems to find it in hte middle of the highway through the jungle.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123walkintomylifexSamanalysesia221roseinbloompennu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

And later  Geet was holding  the Talwar and Taweez together... but she left the taweez with him and took the talwar with her...Any one find any symbolism there...Ermm

------

Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me! LOL I think it shows the exchange of values and life lessons that Maan and Geet are giving each other slowly and imperceptibly. Like I said about yesterday's episode, they are both teaching each other and learning from each other. Maan's words ring true for Geet and provoke hr to stand on her own two feet and seek absolute truth and justice (which is Maan's forte), while Geet's words and more importantly her actions recur to Maan and help him manifest physically the empathy he feels for her in her vulnerable state through tying up her wounds (which is what she did for him, without thinking twice). So here we see the loop closure of that. Even though they seem to be parting ways, Geet is leaving behind a nishan of her traits, love, faith and kindness while she is taking a nishani of Maan with her, the sword which symbolises justice, truth (as it has proof of Brij's crime) and self-defense.

Also as Geet and Maan part, the taveez sits pretty between them, reminding us that this silsila is far from over! Embarrassed

Now on to the episode. Sometimes Maan's appalling lack of social skills and tact baffles me. It is clear that he feels concern for the girl and wants her to be safe. He feels a personal responsibility to make sure she is ok. But the guy pounces down her throat when she has barely regained consciousness with his gyan and his taunts. Thankfully Geet is his soul mate and his taunts somehow always get through to her in the right spirit and encourage her to work further. Much later in the series, when Maan confesses his love to Geet in the fake snow, he says he loves her because she takes everything he says so seriously and understands him better than he understands himself. We can already see the foundation of that here as any other girl would have, numb with shock, completely turned a deaf ear to his words.

Oh, I forgot to talk about the beginning pose and the eye lock! I loved the sense of belonging here and for one split second, before their rational thinking kicked in it made perfect sense for Geet to be clinging to Maan and for him to be looking down at her with a look that was at the same time gentle, reassuring and protective. I loved the music that they played here as they always do in moments of intense clarity in the Maaneet relationship that come and go between all the confusion they face.

Again, I saw a connection/loop closure with the later HP track. The more I see this in detail the more I realise that track was genius! Here Maan tells her that there is nobody "apna" in her house and though Geet takes a stand and declares that in front of the whole village, it is clear that she only accepts it when she returns to HP and realises that they have moved on without her. Thankfully by that time she has someone else "apna"  and a new "ghar" which she herself earned through her work and her love, to break her fall. Day Dreaming

It was interesting that because Geet decided to go with Maan, Brij was not able to kill her. She was not going to sit in the corner and complain about 'zulm' anymore. She was going to do something about it, only her something was different than what Maan had in mind, though the end was the same. Maan is a loner and is currently also alienated from his family (as we learn later). He has distanced himself by choice while Geet is forced into this distance by circumstance. While he sees the need for her to get justice by herself, she sees the need for closure with her family. This is a fundamental difference between the two. Of course Maan, ever at the ready with his misconceiving mind, doesn't understand that she is not running away from the goal of justice, only taking a detour.

Ugh Darjee. I am not even going there. Dead I can't believe he blamed Geet for turning him murderer and was WORRIED about BRIJ. Yuck. just yuck.

Mohinder's reactions were heart breaking. Cry It shows how much he cares for Geet that even after she is dead and all hope is lost for him, he wants to make sure she is treated with respect and love and goes to a good place. I loved his almost maniacal laughter when Darjee told him not to argue. His dream was of course, horrifying and brought to light the way he still sees Geet as a tiny girl and to think of her being slashed with a sword from his perspective is too painful. And just when I thought he was a little too lucid, he went appropriately crazy. He wanted to burn the house down, for which Geet had died because nothing to him was worth his "phool si bachi's" lfie.

God these Handas are such passive morons. Geet is dead, cry with anguish, Geet is alive cry with joy. I mean I can understand that they are relieved that Geet is alive but it just seems so selfish to indulge in your own happiness and relief instead of grovelling for forgiveness at Geet's feet. Angry

I can't wait for tomorrow when Geet really comes into her own!

Edited by Samanalyse - 23 February 2012 at 9:51am

asmi123geetaddictwalkintomylifexsia221roseinbloompennu

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
i fel that there is that first spark of awareness in that hug...his softened expression that make s her realise who she is huggingLOL
poor girl can't even mutter to herself abt her fate without getting maan into the mood for advice...was that why she kept quiet so that she wudn't further provoke into a torrent of adviceLOLLOLLOL... but his words does leave its impact...i guess she just needed to hear it from him to finally face the relity that she no longer had a family nor home...
i cud feel those tender emotions smoothening him, it was like he was consciously giving a rough attitude when his impulse was to hug her and hold her safe...may be he realised her need to gather strength... the concern was so obvious in the glances he cast her way as if her silence was making him uneasy... and mind u he doesn't order just suggestsWink...
i had wondered why geet had got off the jeep and refused maan's help when gurvinder brings the police at handa haveli later...it was on geet's instigation, right? Paro ur take has cleared that for me...
the walk thru the pind with the fire blazing in her eyes was something elseClapClap
eagerly waiting for 2morrow

asmi123geetaddictwalkintomylifexSamanalysesia221roseinbloompennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

@Samana...
Geet is leaving behind a nishan of her traits, love, faith and kindness while she is taking a nishani of Maan with her, the sword which symbolises justice, truth (as it has proof of Brij's crime) and self-defense.

Wow. Samana..ClapClap it was an awesome symbolism... thanks...Big smile

The way you said Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me! reminded me the Donkey in Sherk movie...LOL

@Paro..
I agree.. Maan in black vest is more dangerous... Completley Jaanlewa...Embarrassed

geetaddict-richierich-Samanalysesia221bangaloresroseinbloom

Go to top