Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redfox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

Nirvy- The Kite Runner and ATSS will always remain as one of my favourite books. Probably the one of the very few books that brought a tear to my eyes.[/DIV]

They are two of my favorites too..the way he describes situations and emotions..its difficult to have a dry by the time one is done reading them
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
@Faria, they may change as many names as they want, but not only have we lost GHSP but also probably the only channel which entertained youth and people like me who are in early thiertees. I feel so lost now that I don't know where to go and how to fill my time. My only hope is IF. Damn the new channel. I wish them all the success but they will never get me back as a viewer.

@Sam - Thanks dear. I loved your idea. Due to tme constraints, I could not contribute to den regularly. But here, there is no such time pressure so hopefully you will see me much more.
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I saw that epi in youtube as I missed that... I started to watch GHSP after one month of its airing... just watch this epi at one go again :)

Thank u.
sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sam for such a wonderful post and also the thought behind it.

Hope we continue to dish in same spirit till the end or till season 2

Will come back after seeing the epi 😊

nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Faria & Redfox

I read the kite runner and watched the movie as well... But didnt get a chance to read the ATSS, will try to read sometime

mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Samana🤗how can i miss the first epi😃 though i didnt watch the epi coz with my net connection watching video is a pain than a plasure thanks for the written update😳. I loved ur dupatta symbolism yes Dev is not the man to save her honour😡 its our MAAN❤️. Bye i'll try to come again whenever i can😳
redfox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@redfox: I am loving hearing all the memories of what people thought when they saw this live. I agree the technical aspect of the show was flawless and that alone may have strung people on until they got to the crux of the story and the introduction of the true, modern hero.

Yup..The show was tecnically perfect during Hoshiarpur days.. even during the office track..Thats why it made it all the more depressing to see substandard episodes towards the end..We became so used to the top quality episodes that the average ones later on didn't satisfy us even though they were still better than most other shows..
redfox thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirvanica15

@Faria & Redfox

I read the kite runner and watched the movie as well... But didnt get a chance to read the ATSS, will try to read sometime

ATSS is also an excellent book..though i personally like The Kite Runner a litlle bit more..
And I feel though the movie is good, it doesn't do complete justice to the book.. Movies rarely do complete justice to a book.
@Sam- Call me  a traitor but a long with the flaws the show has quite good aspects too - Like the scenery, it's perfect. The story also is quite intriguing. 
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

@Sam- Call me  a traitor but a long with the flaws the show has quite good aspects too - Like the scenery, it's perfect. The story also is quite intriguing. 

😲 *GASP* 😲

TRAITOR!!!

😆 Scared ya didn't I?

To be honest, I don't set much store by loyalties etc when it comes to entertainment. I respect quality, in script, in acting, in technical aspects and all other facets. So basically, if it is good, it deserves to be watched. Boycotting LOK isn't going to help anything anyway as it is neither here nor there so enjoy the intriguing story!